• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Here's a picture of it:

Spoiler:

Apparently he also posted pictures of Litleo and Zubat together before Solgaleo and Lunala were revealed.

It seems like each number corresponds to a Pokemon. I don't think we've gotten the one that relates to Aristotle yet.

Edit: I got the picture from this post on Bulbagarden forums, which goes into more detail: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/inde...discussion-thread.214874/page-90#post-5938892

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Here's a picture of it:

Spoiler:

Apparently he also posted pictures of Litleo and Zubat together before Solgaleo and Lunala were revealed.

It seems like each number corresponds to a Pokemon. I don't we've gotten the one that relates to Aristotle yet.
    The picture isn't showing up for me. D:

... But I've already seen it anyways, but can everyone else see it or is it just me who can't?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I think it's time for that leak list to be updated now that we have our rumored sea cucumber.

Also, the image to the riddles leak isn't working for me either, so I had to look at the link. Now it has my curiosity.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Ok, I guess I'll just post the pictures here:
    The riddle of Solgaleo and Lunala:
    Spoiler:

The other Riddles:
    Spoiler:

I don't see how people can find a logical pattern in that ahahah

Has this person been doing that for a long time? It's the first time I've heard of them.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    So what were the riddles in regards to the starter evolutions, which are the most recent ones from that image?
    I don't think there were any hints to the starter evolutions (they do have that pic of the starter Pokédex screen, not sure what that's supposed to mean though). Not sure about the most recent one either.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    A guy just posted these two screenshots on 4chan.
    Despite coming from 4chan, they actually look pretty legit.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    A guy just posted these two screenshots on 4chan.
    Despite coming from 4chan, they actually look pretty legit.
    Dang it, beat me to the punch of posting them. :p

But anyways, they look kind of legit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back