• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Is it possible that someone can make a megalist for all of the reliable leaks? I am having a hard time finding them all and getting confused by fake ones.

It be nice if the OP could edit their post to include the reliable leaks.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I find it really hard to trust a lot of these new leaks that mention the archer, wrestler and siren starter evos.

At this point that starter leak is in a sort of sweet spot where it's not officially confirmed but it's pretty much a lock (because of Mallow) so it ends up being a way for leakers to potentially get some easy credibility by mentioning them. I mean if you were a fake leaker why wouldn't you mention them now?

The video doesn't work for me and besides, Serebii only does reports on stuff that has been officially confirmed and as far as I know, we won't have another piece of new Sun & Moon info until the start of next month at this rate.

I saw a screencap of that video on Reddit, it just had pictures of that latest leak with the middle starter evos on it.

Nothing official about it at all.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    There were Alola forms for Weezing, Parasect and Golem on that video which I'd be pretty cool with. Those designs actually looked really nice!

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    So Sun and Moon aren't even being given a full year to thrive before already ushering out the new generation? If this is true, then it really does point to Game Freak being done with the third games thing, after all.

TBH theres a lot of hints in older games that games of future generations where on the way that could not be recognized until after the future games where released. for example:

i would not be surprised if gamefreak has the rough draft of gens 8, 9, 10 ect & the pokemon meant to be introduced in those gens that they tweak at when they got the free time.
    also i'm thinking that yungoos got a last min tweak to make a refrence that they could fake innocence of making after seeing trump in the elections and the sheer amount of trump memes running rampant.

what better way to increase free advertising then to leech off of an overly memed politician?

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Yeah, calling fake. As people said in the comments, you can easily just inspect element the date on there, and it's also especially interesting how it's only a picture and not a link to the original thread. And also as said there, I feel like this leak would've been super widespread by now if it got THAT much right.

Also, ONLY Magearna and Luxray get a Mega? I can understand the former a little, but the latter is very unusual.

Edit: And apparently the post ID is the exact same as another post. Yep, definitely calling fake.

Last edited:
    Years
    Who wants to place a bet that there'll be another leak in the coming days saying things that a hundred other leaks already said?@_@

I think one could surface, although I'd rather wait for a new trailer at this stage since September is soon and it'll be time for new info to drop.

Years
    I think we will get more leaks as soon as the next trailer comes out, which is looking like the first of next month. After new information is given, fans speculate, fake leakers form leaks based off fan speculation + new info + previous leaks, and then the fans speculate on whether or not they are convinced by the leaks that often times (if they are "convincing") will appeal to what fans want. Is there goal to get fans' hopes up and then crush them when their wants turn out to not be real?

At least we know with 99%+ confidence the starter concept art is real. For me, this is the number 1 most important information we could have (it's basically the jackpot of the pre-release season). Basically, after the concept art was confirmed I locked in with Popplio (there was a part of me that worried Popplio would end up like Ballio :/). Though, I am a bit disappointed we do not have ANY info about version exclusives. The down side is now I have to wait until release to finally have her on my team:
    Spoiler:

Guest123_x1

Who wants to place a bet that there'll be another leak in the coming days saying things that a hundred other leaks already said? @_@
    After awhile, these repeat "leaks" of "new info" that have already been re-hashed get tiring. Better to wait until stuff is actually confirmed or the games get publicly released than get all up in arms about this and this and then getting all salty when something doesn't go as expected.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Anyone else find it interesting how we still have no announcement on a new trailer? I feel like the during last couple months we knew by now...

Years
    Anyone else find it interesting how we still have no announcement on a new trailer? I feel like the during last couple months we knew by now...

I agree, it is very weird that we haven't had any official announcement on when to expect the next trailer but other than a leak pointing towards September 1st as the possible date, we have nothing else to rely on. We did also have the trailer from July 19th and if I recall, there was no official announcement hinting to news dropping on that day as well.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I agree, it is very weird that we haven't had any official announcement on when to expect the next trailer but other than a leak pointing towards September 1st as the possible date, we have nothing else to rely on. We did also have the trailer from July 19th and if I recall, there was no official announcement hinting to news dropping on that day as well.
    Either they're planning something big, or GF is going to troll us by going dark with new info after dumping a lot on us...

blue

gucci
    Years
    A for effort

Spoiler:

Years
    I can't read that text properly, plus Kanto starters having Alola Forms would be pushing the Kanto fanservice too far. Calling fake for sure.

blue

gucci
    Years
    If it is just Kanto exclusive Pokemon receiving Alola forms then I could imagine the Kanto starters would be at the top of the list. Obviously, they would be the ones to save right until the final reveal, but it could come across as favouritism after Charizard receiving two mega evolutions.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    A new leak, looks actually credible.
    Spoiler:

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back