• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Banned
Years
  • I will not be on PC anymore. Due to certain reasons Im only allowed to come her to post in my RPG.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Mystical Mewtwo said:
    After 3 months, 2 days, 4 hours, 37 minutes and 45 seconds of being banned from the sight by an unnamed person, i have returned. All prepare, cuz MM2s back.

-Guesss Whos bAcK?!

Wow, uh..welcome back MM2! Long time no see.....^^; Anyways hope to chat with you soon, it's great to have you back!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    After 3 months, 2 days, 4 hours, 37 minutes and 45 seconds of being banned from the sight by an unnamed person, i have returned. All prepare, cuz MM2s back.
    -Guesss Whos bAcK?!

Wow, you actually timed it? :P
    And who banned you?
    Oh well, welcome back. ;)

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome Back! lol I wish I could remember all my bannings that good. o_O

Oh..ya I won`t be online until Like My Birthday.I will be online but not much.Due to all these retarted exams I will be hacing for the next month I will only be on PC to make like a maximum of 10 posts a day.

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    I must warn you now. I am a member of 7 different chat sites and I don't get to all of them in one day. Sometimes I don't even get to any of them for a week. I'm just warning you now just incase I don't post when I'm going to be gone.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ll probably be gone until Sunday, so? yeah. o.o; I?m sure when I get back this thread will be full of tearful replies, and rejoicing when I come back.

Or, hey, no? ._.;

;p

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i cant say i hope, but mabey, some of you have noticed (mabey my firends have) that i am certainly not on as much as i use to...
    mabey it might be temporary, or it may be for a while, but ive decided to go and "find myself" and my desires i wish to persue.
    this deed may be a result of either being heart broken or just tired, or mabey my internets just really slow, and i wont put up with it...either way i havent and might not be on for a while...i dont know...
    but in the mean time of my absence i wish all my firends, people i talk to, and anyone else i can think about or care of...
    ~good bye for now...so long...i hope i can say i willbe back

bye...im heart sick...bye kairi...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Something is wrong with the mouse on my computer, so until we get it fixed, or buy a new one, I'll be unable to get on. ._. Sorry... I'll have to come on at my grandparent's house, whenever we visit them. (Like now.)

Also, bye, and welcome back people! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    Something is wrong with the mouse on my computer, so until we get it fixed, or buy a new one, I'll be unable to get on. ._. Sorry... I'll have to come on at my grandparent's house, whenever we visit them. (Like now.)

Also, bye, and welcome back people! XD

I mouse got a little messed up also.
    I don't really need it because I don't even use it that much anymore. XD
    The keyboard does the work for me. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • ...aww, Kairi left!
    This calls for a tearful reply! Hehe..

Bye Kairi! See you really soon!

Your mouse doesn't work, Kayleigh?
    Well, I'll see you when you have the chance to come on!
    *waves*

I might not be on as much as usual either, for......personal reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back