• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Jessica said:
    I am finally back! ^_^. I came back because I am sooooooo bored in these past days.
    Aw, I hate you. I thought you were dead. Welcome back. :P

22sa

Years
  • Psychic Thunder said:
    I'm back from Disney World!!!!! w00t! It was VERY fun, Tower of Terror is the best ride in the world!!!!! Anyway, thought I'd say I'm back ^_^
    Yay for you. XD Welcome back!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome back PT, been wondering where ya were. ^_^

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Well,I'm leaving PC,It's not that i'm bored with PC,its just that i've been busy with my life and i don't get online much. I don't know when I'll be Back,just don't expect that i'll be back soon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I'm just posting this so people don't think I've left PC....

Currently I'm grouned..... so I'm not allowed on the computer unless my dad says I can... and hopefully by next month I'll have my computer back ^_^

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Keyblade Master said:
    I'm just posting this so people don't think I've left PC....

Currently I'm grouned..... so I'm not allowed on the computer unless my dad says I can... and hopefully by next month I'll have my computer back ^_^
    Ok. See you soon KM (You changed to your old name!)
    I'm probably not going to be grounded this time by my parents. My exams results were generally maintained, but there are improvements in 3 out of 9 in my subjects, so I'm alright, I hope.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hi guys, scyther5 asked me to tell you all that his internet's having trouble, so he can't get on. you may be able to im him with aim though

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Thanks Rsgh5, my internet is working fine now, but for how long? Our computer hasnt, been fixed yet. So I may not be on much, but you know where to reach me on AIM : Sanjou Kun

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Hey guys, guess what.

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!

*crickets chirp*

Some of you have probably already heard this from me on MSN, but due to networking problems at the buisness lab at where I post from, I was unable to get online. Well, now I'm back at home, and now I can post more often! Yayness for me!

It's good to be back. x]

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yay, Rifted! =D *sees Game&Watch avatar* His taunt is the best one in the game. ;x

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    I am physically back! The last past weeks, I couldn't post as much because of piling of stress, homework, schoolwork, and events.. but atleast it went down a pretty bit. ^_^.

I will try to post more and start having fun and getting into more dicussion.

I was wondering where you were. :P
    I'm glad to hear that you'll be more active than before. ;)
    Lucky school is almost over.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years

I like PC, but now my parents are starting to forbid me from coming to this place --;; They think it is a waste of time.

Anyway, I'm sorry but I've got only one week to settle all my stuff before the computer gets locked up, or whatever done to it, I don't know.

I'll probably come here once in a while, especially for this Pokemon RPG that I just joined, hopefully once a week on a library computer.

22sa

Years
  • Purin said:

I like PC, but now my parents are starting to forbid me from coming to this place --;; They think it is a waste of time.

Anyway, I'm sorry but I've got only one week to settle all my stuff before the computer gets locked up, or whatever done to it, I don't know.

I'll probably come here once in a while, especially for this Pokemon RPG that I just joined, hopefully once a week on a library computer.
    Aww, bleh, I hope your library's reliable for you then.
    Leave/Return of Absence

My dad says the same thing... that PC is a waste of time, and I know he's only telling me for my own good but meh I'd hate the world so much if it weren't for my time on PC. >=p Ah, I don't know about that actually... =\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back