• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So to totally change the topic (and potentially turn it to a slightly sensitive to embarrassing to funny one, I'm going to get a body shave soon. XD

And I've already lost 5lbs and will be getting a haircut pretty soon. So soon, I will be irresistible! XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well I would like to do something about the hairs XD

3995768_large.jpg

XD

Get rid off all those pesky hairs! XD

Years
  • I believe that the overwhelming majority of people don't choose their sexual orientation/identity, but I don't discount the possibility that someone, somewhere, somehow can change. Let me illustrate with a story:

There is a couple, a woman and a man, who are in love and married. The man realizes that he actually feels like a woman and has just been ignoring/suppressing that feeling. He transitions to a woman. Now, they are still married and in love with each other. Obviously her wife had to adjust in some way or they wouldn't still be together. True story, by the way. I've met them.

Would it work out in the end for every couple in love that went through this? I don't know. All I'm saying is that there are trends, but there are no absolutes when it comes to the heart.

Hope you survive the full body razor burn.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Well I would like to do something about the hairs XD

Yeah, uhh...that's pretty much going to suck. Like frell. I recommend a full-body waxing if you must remove your hair. Which will also suck, but less.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If you shave all your pubes you're gonna get razor burn. :s To get rid of hair down there you really need to wax or something.

Of course if you're just talking leg hair, shave away~ o3o Most of the guys I've run into prefer guys to be just trimmed, not totally shaved.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I hate guys with shaved bodies, it makes them look...eww? I believe that is the word for it.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I hate guys with shaved bodies, it makes them look...eww? I believe that is the word for it.

I agree, i think a full shave is just creepy.

For me, it can go either way.Being gay could either be a born thing, or it could be a choice.

Throughout the process of adolescence/our teen years, most of us are stuck with the question of who we are. What is our identity? Are we supposed to like boys or like girls? Sometimes these things are pushed farther back and they start in our childhood years, whereas we might accidentally(or purposefully) called another member of the same sex "cute" and found it fitting, so as such you became "attracted" and you became accustomed to this. This may or may not have changed when you progressed into the stage of adolescence and maybe this feeling has strengthened now that you've gained more intelligence and insight into it, and maybe it has built the foundation for your overall personality, or it could be the contrary.

This is pretty much why I believe it's either or.

You're just wrong. Being gay isn't a part of your personality it's a part of your biochemistry. It's not who you are it's what you are.

Choosing your sexuality would be like choosing what height you want be. You can't do it.

And frankly I find your insinuation that a person could just choose to be straight an insult to every person who has ever had to struggle to come out to their family and friends. I'm sure they would have rather been straight at first if they'd been given the choice, because of the fear they felt of not being accepted or understood.

So basically you don't know what it's like, so why not take the word of those of us who have been there since we all unanimously agree.

Last edited:

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • God, most of people that likes pokemon aren't streight! :o
    I don't have problems with gay people, anyways I'm 100% straight... I have a crush for lesbians, got to say. :3

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • God, most of people that likes pokemon aren't streight! :o
    I don't have problems with gay people, anyways I'm 100% straight... I have a crush for lesbians, got to say. :3

I was just as shocked to see A LOT of gay members here lol not that I have a problem with it, They're here, they're queer, get used to it! xD
    An I too have a thing for lesbians, an to be honest I don't know a straight guy that doesn't, it's weird haha. Maybe not the butch lesbians but hot lesbians are hot. I think it's just that old saying "You always want what you can't have".

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • That irritates me, alot of homophobic males hate gay males, but see two attractive lesbians and they scream for more.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Wow, how did I not notice this?

Yep, I'm bi. Bisexual Raichu! Bet that's some the creators of Pokemon never once thought of (but then again, you never know ^^) I even got me a sweet Pika BF!

As far as all that talk of nature vs. nurture goes, I'm not really sure myself, but I DO have a hard time understanding the idea of not being attracted to someone based on gender; maybe I'm actually pansexual or something?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    That's what talcom powder is for. That and I wouldn't want to shave dry I think.

It's mostly the stomach hair that bothers me most... It's not thick or anything, just there. Though it would look nice if I were ripped, and didn't have any hair to block that off. XD

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • Oh, yeah, because homophobia and trolling are both SUCH funny jokes.

Sorry for not laughing. And your badly drawn MS Paint image fully illustrates your intellectual level.

I didn't draw it, I just googled "joke over head" to illustrate my point. Are you honestly trying to say that you need to be an intelligent person to draw well? Hahahaha

Oh, I'm just going to quickly summarize this thread:

LOOK AT ME! I'M KINDA CONFUSED ABOUT WHICH OF THE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF GENITALS I'M ATTRACTED TO!

These types of threads are stupid and you should all feel stupid. You aren't special for being a tranny, gay or bi.

brb making a "ANYONE HERE STRAIGHT?" thread because my sexuality makes me feel special and different herp derp

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • That irritates me, alot of homophobic males hate gay males, but see two attractive lesbians and they scream for more.

But I'm not homophobic and I don't hate gay males, or did you even mean me? lol

An it's just like if you asked a gay guy what he'd prefer to watch to "get him in the mood" so to speak... two guys kissing or two girls kissing, which do you think he'd choose?
    Now if I was given that option I'd choose the girls 'cause I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I hate gays or that I'm homophobic xD

What irritates me is gay people that think the whole world's against them and they rant and rave on how everyone hates them, when in reality it's true that there are a lot of homophobic people and they're called "insecure a**holes" and I feel for you, I really do... I got bullied as a child so I know how it feels to be treated like crap, but there are a lot of people who aren't bothered that they like the same sex, one of them being me. I don't care if a dude likes a dude, that doesn't make me think any less of him.

An another thing that irritates me is that if you dislike someone who is gay you get called homophobic. (It happened to me) Which is ridiculous!
    There was some guy I met one time who was VERY VERY annoying and was in everyone's face. So I told him to leave everyone alone and got into a big argument about it which ended in him calling me a homophobic p***k!
    Now I'm sure not everyone who's gay is like that but seriously... I had a few people hating me after that night all because I disliked the gay guy! That's the only gay person I've ever had something against, and it wasn't even for being gay! It was because he was so annoying!

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I didn't draw it, I just googled "joke over head" to illustrate my point. Are you honestly trying to say that you need to be an intelligent person to draw well? Hahahaha

Oh, I'm just going to quickly summarize this thread:

These types of threads are stupid and you should all feel stupid. You aren't special for being a tranny, gay or bi.

brb making a "ANYONE HERE STRAIGHT?" thread because my sexuality makes me feel special and different herp derp

Nobody said they thought were special or different.

It's just a thread to talk about gay stuff with gay people.

If there was an "Is anybody here a golfer?" thread for people to talk about golf, you wouldn't feel the need get all sanctimonious and objectionable with the golfers would you?

Anyway your only saying this because somebody didn't get your joke earlier and you jumped on the defensive. But your joke sucked anyway.

Besides nobody struggles coming out as straight so if some gay people reading this can be made to feel accepted and welcome here on the forum, it might help them to be honest in real life too.

So shut your face. You're wrong.

But I'm not homophobic and I don't hate gay males, or did you even mean me? lol

An it's just like if you asked a gay guy what he'd prefer to watch to "get him in the mood" so to speak... two guys kissing or two girls kissing, which do you think he'd choose?
    Now if I was given that option I'd choose the girls 'cause I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I hate gays or that I'm homophobic xD

What irritates me is gay people that think the whole world's against them and they rant and rave on how everyone hates them, when in reality it's true that there are a lot of homophobic people and they're called "insecure a**holes" and I feel for you, I really do... I got bullied as a child so I know how it feels to be treated like crap, but there are a lot of people who aren't bothered that they like the same sex, one of them being me. I don't care if a dude likes a dude, that doesn't make me think any less of him.

An another thing that irritates me is that if you dislike someone who is gay you get called homophobic. (It happened to me) Which is ridiculous!
    There was some guy I met one time who was VERY VERY annoying and was in everyone's face. So I told him to leave everyone alone and got into a big argument about it which ended in him calling me a homophobic p***k!
    Now I'm sure not everyone who's gay is like that but seriously... I had a few people hating me after that night all because I disliked the gay guy! That's the only gay person I've ever had something against, and it wasn't even for being gay! It was because he was so annoying!

I think you're right that people play the gay card way to easily when they feel they're in a tight spot, but please don't generalise.

I'm gay and I don't think the whole world is against me.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol don't worry, the few gay guys I do know are dicks (no pun intended). They were quite rude, and had a large ego. Of course I don't believe this true for everyone.

In fact two gay guys were fired at my work, for two completely different legitimate reasons, at two different times. That is to say, one of them was fired for miscounting the safe (with all the money) wrong, more than one time. And the other one was fired for stealing stuff.

Saying that though, this of course doesn't mean that others don't get fired, as there have been a ton of other people who got fired for other reasons (stealing, not showing up to work, scamming, using cell phone on the job, yelling at a customer, etc).

It's quite colourful actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back