• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Méchamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Hello... This is my (second) attempt for a Pokémon RP, as my first was declined due lackings in plot... Well, I could just make it better, but meh... I have a (slightly) better idea now... I represent you... MÉCHAMON!!!
    Teh Plot
    "We need a good idea NOW, or we'll run out of money"! Yelled the leader of Silph and slammed his fists at a long table. The man was quite old, short and chubby, but he always had good ideas for new products... Except now. Silph. Corp had had some serious financial issues for over three months now, and so the Silph leader had to summon all of the other leaders from all over Kanto for a meeting. The meeting had lasted for over 4 hours and no one had a single good idea. As a tall and slim man with thick glasses were about to say something, the heavy concrete doors of the room opened and a tall man with a black trench coat stepped in.

The man slammed a big briefcase on the discussion table and opened it.
    "I heard that you were in a need of a new idea"... The mysterious man said and took a little lump of metal from the briefcase and pressed a button. The lump started to look at the leaders and released a cute growl. In front of the men was a Nidoran F made entirely out of metal.
    "Well...? What do you say? Is this a good idea or what"? Asked the impatient visitor.
    "R... Remarkable! T... This could sell millions. And this can save human lives, as the living Pokémon may become aggressive towards its owner"! Yelled the head leader and dashed towards the confused metallic Pokémon, when the visitor appeared in front of him.
    "It hasn't been finished yet... And I'll give this design to you on ONE condition... Let me be your Head Leader"... Said the visitor and let out a low laugh. The Head Leader backed down slowly and started thinking. "This could really make millions... And I'm already pretty old and clumsy"... "Fine... You are now the official head leader of the Silph. Corp". Said the man and almost everyone dropped off their chairs due to the shock. The man started to laugh like crazy and then walked through the concrete doors like a ghost, shocking everyone. Outside the door the man took off his stylish shades and said to one of his own grunts:
    "Start the project" The man nodded and vanished behind a corner.
    "This is going better than I thought"... Said the man in his head, whispered something to a Gengar that appeared next to him and they both vanished.

A couple of months later, real Pokémon were nowhere to be seen, only these new identical robots were there, because everyone thought that they were "safer" than the real Pokemon. The old Pokémon had fled to Mt. Moon, Seafoam Islands, Viridian Forest and such places to stay safe from the angry people. Gym leaders had stopped taking new challengers, as they only used their mechanical Pokémon, or Méchamon, that they bought from a store and had little to no skill or hearth in their battles. Elite 4 had sealed off and had started to live a "normal" life at the Indigo Plateau. One day, when Prof. Oak went to shop at Lavender town, disguised as an ordinary man with freaky beard, he heard a mad laugh at the -now enclosed- Pokémon tower. Oak carefully opened the door, and crawled in. Then he heard someone talk.
    "Master Polgeist, sir, we got the new charts you wanted to see today. As you liked to know"... "There is only 12% of the original Pokémon remaining with their original owners. It seems that it won't be long until you can beat the Elite 4 with an angry mob of people who dislike originals... Heh heh"...
    "Excellent... What about the Gym Leaders? Have they been defeated already? As you know, the only character that can beat me, is Lance and he doesn't know anything about this. If you don't beat them soon enough, one of them might catch up to our plan... And we don't want that to happen, don't we"? Said a lower, creepier voice.
    "Umm... We are still working on it"... Said the grunt with a hint of fear in his voice.
    "You have been saying that for the past three weeks now! I want results"! Yelled the angered man and in a flash of light, the grunt fell down the stairs, boosted by a Will O Wisp. Oak started to run away and decided to return to Pallet town.

Where you come in:
    Prof Oak decided to create a new group of people, with real Pokémon, that may collect all the badges and alarm the Elite 4, and guess what...? You're in!
    Rules
    [FONT=&quot]- Use proper grammar! I.E Not like this: Oomagod am gonna poon joo noobz!!!1!!!1111223
    [FONT=&quot]- NO unbeatable behavior! I.E: Lvl 100 Rhyperior! I'm gonna beat you with mah Lvl 5 Magikarp![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- No swearing, except minor[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- No controlling other characters! Except if they asked you to... But no joining if you are not going to post! Tell me if you are going to be away for long period of time.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- All regular PC rules apply too.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- Use common sense: You live in a world with robot Pokémon. You won't be shouting things like: Look at me! I have a real Pokémon! Or something like that out in the public.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- NO LEGENDARIES!!11!! They take the fun out of this.
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Signupz[/FONT]​
    Name: A common name should do... No names like: Ash KetchupHondaMitsunbishiDoctorOecterToyotaCorolla

Appearence: What does you're character look like? I wanna see lots of information here...

History: Where did your char born? How was his/her life like? How did (S)he get to keep his/her Pokémon?

Personality: Likes/dislikes. ^^

Pokémon info: Tell me, what Pokémon do you have,and what it's like?

Introduction: How did you hear about Oak's plans? How did you arrive at his lab?

Players:
    Shiranai:
    John Carter
    Makuhita

K9S8:
    Kaiser
    Mime. Jr

frogenaer
    Finn Armstrong
    Ledyba

pikakip
    Taryl
    Larvitar

killer-g
    Sergio O'Brien
    Snorunt

Mira
    Miranda Hazel
    Riolu

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Name: Kaiser

Appearence:
    Most of Kaiser's clothes are black and red, which has made his parents question his appearance. Kaiser wears black shades to cover his eyes and red bandanna around his forehead. His jeans are black with red lines running down the sides. He always wears a red shirt with "Power" written in black, underneath a black jacket, which has "Power" written in red on the back. Kaiser is 5'9, has short spiky black hair, and wears red gloves when ever he feels he is about to fight.

History: Kaiser was born in New Bark Town and an only child. When Kaiser was growing up he would always be around Pokemon at home. His family were exclusive breeders that only took care of the Pokemon from trainers that were too busy to watch over their newborn Pokemon. Kaiser always played with the baby Pokemon and couldn't wait to be a trainer and raise his own newborn Pokemon. As time went by Kaiser started to learn how to battle with the newborn Pokemon. He learned that while they were small and had little strength, that they had power from their parents inside of them. He too had the power of his parents inside him and that's why Kaiser made a decision to raise baby Pokemon to their full ability. During a late evening Kaiser turned on the news and learned that Mechamon had started to take over. Kaiser's family breeding center was no longer full of newborn baby Pokemon. The breeding center went out of business. Kaiser began to grow angry and decided he would never raise a Mechamon. They had no heart and no soul. Kaiser has spent the rest of his time training to grow stronger than the Mechamon. He vows to show other trainers just how powerful a real Pokemon can be.

Personality: Kaiser likes to battle, but also to show off his Pokemon as if they were in a Pokemon contest. He likes pretty girls with blue eyes that shine. He loves grooming his Pokemon and making them look good. Right now he dislikes the idea of the Mechamon and how they are replacing the real Pokemon. He is easy to talk to, but when he gets into an argument he is stubborn to give in to the others idea of right. He refuses to take help from people he feels will get in the way of his plans and thus has some trust issues. Kaiser doesn't know much about traveling and usually gets lost easily.

Pokémon info:
    Méchamon
    Mime Jr. is very playful and when she battles she usually only uses attacks that are silly, such as teeter dance or tickle. Her only real attacks are Psybeam and mimic. This Mime Jr. takes her copying to a new level as she will rip off a piece of a person's clothing then wrap it around her body. This is her way of mimicing to the next level, which makes her a little different from other Mime Jr.s. Her nose is smaller than most Mime Jr.s and warmer than others.

Introduction: After hearing about the Mechamon starting to take over and replacing the real Pokemon, Kaiser became furious. He could not believe that trainers were actually taking these fake Pokemon on their journeys and stopped catching the real Pokemon. "Do they not want to take responsibility and care for their real Pokemon? Are they just a bunch of young people who just want to go and fight? What happened to the trainers that loved and cared for Pokemon and brought them to our breeding center." Kaiser's mother said as she started to cry. After seeing his mother shed tears Kaiser decided he had to put a stop to this. He had to find someone who could help him stop the Mechamon. The first person that popped into his head was the world famous Profeesor of Kanto, Professor Oak. Kaiser immediately took his bag and packed it with supplies for a long journey. He flew out the door and grabbed the fastest train to the Kanto region. Within three hours, Kaiser was in Vermilion city. He grabbed his bike from his backpack and road it to Pallet Town. He was in front of Professor Oak's lab and he was ready to fight the Mechamon.

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Kaiser Pending. I liked the whole Breeding center idea, and how you had a good SU overall, even though it was a little short. But however, Mime. JR needs a bit more description. Like, how is it's appearence different from the other Mime. Juniors?

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Accepted! Now to wait for other people to show up >_>. OI decided to put my SU here, instead of the original post.

My SU
    Name: John Carter

Appearance: John is medium height, muscular and light skinned young man. He has a short spiky hair that has been dyed black, as he didn't like his hair being natural white all the time, as people would tease him saying such things as: "There's that grandpa again". Some thinks that his brown eyes are bigger than normal, and his teeth are as white as pearls, as he is a son of two dentists. It seems that John has little longer legs than average. He has some scars all over his body, as he likes to "act before think".

He likes to wear black T-shirts that are a little too big for him and tan coloured shorts with many pockets in them. John's clothes are almost always torn at some places, as he doesn't like to get rid of his clothes. He has stopped wearing socks as they were always being ripped off the first day his parents bought them, because he would fight with his friends in rough sand. He uses only his pair of white running shoes, as only they fit his "style". People often describe John's style very weird overall and think that John is fashion blind.

History: John was born in the calm town of Pallet 16 years ago. He lived his first few years with his parents in a small house, west of Pallet, where he grew up, playing soccer and watching TV. As he turned six, he got a younger brother, named Jack. As Johns school was about to start, and the house was becoming too small for them, they moved to south-east of Pallet, next to the lab of the famous Prof. Oak. John's life turned very different; he was teased in school, as he was a little bit chubby, and so he started wrestling. As he first went to the wrestling school, he got his first Pokémon at the age of 8. The Pokémon was a tiny Makuhita, which was somehow different from the others. John didn't know, what was different in him, but he knew that it was something. The two became best friends' immediately, and John started to shine in wrestling.

John's school work started to suffer, because of the wrestling that John had six times a week. John's parents decided to prevent him from wrestling, but John started to practice secretly with the Makuhita. This went on until Méchamon started appearing. Makuhita was well keeped as a secret, until one day, when one grunt decided to charge at their home with a search permission. Makuhita was taken away, and John became depressed for a while. His parents decided to buy him a Makuhita Méchamon, but he refused, as it brought up too many unpleasant memories. One day, when John saw Oak running to his lab, he decided to follow him there. He caught up to the exhausted Oak fairly easily, and as he did, he aske him what was wrong. He answered that he knew about the truth behind Méchamon and he wanted to gather a group of people that would warn the E4. As they went in to his lab, John saw a sleeping Pokémon on the table. It was his Makuhita! John ran to it and hugged it. He then decided to help Oak and he and Makuhita went home to wait for more helpers.

Personality: John is a pretty easygoing character and likes to fight and wrestle for no good reason. He is somewhat intelligent, because of his parents' decision to prevent him from wrestling, but in a tough situation, he just likes to rush into action with "all guns blazing". He loves fish, but can't stand mushrooms. John likes people who understand his one of a kind humor, and would do anything for attention. He hates lazy and booksmart people, because he thinks they are just too boring for him. Besides wrestling, John loves to run, and always outspeeds his somewhat slow Makuhita.

Pokémon info:

Méchamon

Makuhita, the Makuhita
    Personality: Makuhita is a competitive person and will do almost anything to win. When he is not battling, he is just snoozing, or pretending to be sillier than he really is. He likes to Body Slam things with is's heavy body, and will do anything for attention, like John.

Appearence: Makuhita is shorter than a regular Makuhita, and has a weird feel about him. Everyone knows he's different, but no-one knows how.

History: Makuhita was given to John as a starting gift for wrestling, and they immediately became good friends. Makuhita was taken away by Polgeist's grunts, but managed to escape. Bruised, and beaten, he was found by Oak, who took good care of him, until John found him again.

Introduction: Read History...^^

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Name: Finn Armstrong

Appearence: Tall for his age about 5.3 Finn has all ways stood out in the crowd his hair doesn't help, He has long light brown all ways tied up hair. he seems to all ways wear a blue jacket/jumper brown dress pants and black leather shoes. he has brown eyes and a small cut above his lip on the left side.

History: finn lived in jhoto for half his life the happy half, then team rocket came they ruined everything they moved to the town finn and his family lived. then the radio station got taken over so they moved to pallet, finn had to smuggle in ledyba as his parents are against pokemon they wouldn't even buy him a pokeball. once in kanto he had been picked on a lot, as he was the "new kid." one day after he had been covered in mud he meet professor oak. who looked after him and taught him after school the two quickly became friends.

Personality: finn is kind hearted and timid much like his pokemon hes the kind of guy that flinches at a twig snapping. but once he knows you and you know him he's fine. the only time he is ever kind of brave its around professor oak. he still blames team rocket for what they did in jhoto.

Pokémon info:
    Méchamon
    ledyba
    is very timid when finn first found him he was hiding in a bush at the side of the road. after that everything scared him apart from shadows as he often hid in finns. after a while he came out of his shell a little, he has no pokeball because of Finns parents fear of pokemon hejust has to hide in the forest.

Introduction: Finn started walking home from school, Then he heard it "Finn the fish is walking home alone." he sighed " How about we join him." Two massive kids started walking ether side of him. One put his foot out in front of his leg, Finn stumbled over it but managed to stay up, He turned around just as the bigger of the two punched him in the face.

Finn stubled backwards covering his face with his hand blood trickled threw the cracks he wiped the blood away smearing it over his sleeve, he turned and started to run. his pounding foot steps where soon followed by two more, then one grabed his shoulder and went to punch him, Suddenly there was a red comet shooting threw the air it hit the boy in the torso.

Finn couldn't help but smile "nice hit ledyba." the little bug chirped then flew to his shoulder finn looked behind him the other kid was standing there in shock but it might not last, finn turned and started running to the lab then he heard the fatal words,"Finns got a pokemon a real pokemon!" Finn started running faster.

"Hello Finn." oak called "hey oak how was your day." Finn asked trying not to sound like the biggest secret of his life was out. "Fine" he whirled in to the room and looked at the ledyba.
    "Is he yours." oak asked. "yes." sighed finn, oak started scratching his chin. "I have a job for you."

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    A big DECLINED. You arent supposed to have anything, but a one weak Pokémon, as you can catch them (if) as this RP progresses. And your character needs way more information, ex: Why did you and your family move from Johto and a detailed personality.
    You also might want to check your spelling.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Well, you are PENDING until you answer some of my questions: Did those kids tease Finn for being short? I thought you said he was tall. Oh, and why was Ledyba out of his Pokéball? And just a hint: you might want to add something about Méchamon on your SU. You dont need to, but it would make your profile more believable. Just dont forget to spell check!

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Well, you are PENDING until you answer some of my questions: Did those kids tease Finn for being short? I thought you said he was tall. Oh, and why was Ledyba out of his Pokéball? And just a hint: you might want to add something about Méchamon on your SU. You dont need to, but it would make your profile more believable. Just dont forget to spell check!
    no they where teasing him for his name finn like the fin of a fish. any way edited

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Woah! You are definately ACCEPTED now! Sorry for the wait, though. Nice introduction. Those kids were really nicely done as bullies... =)
    BTW: I totally admit that I didn't get that Fin Finn joke at first. =)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Name: Taryl Virat
    Appearance: taryl is short with black eyes. he has black paint under his yes to make him look more like a larvitar. He has striking aqua-blue hair that he forms into one giant spike. He has tan skin and scars all over his body from constant training with his pokesenseis hitmonlee hitmonchan and hitmontop.

Birthplace: unknown

Personality: taryl has a kind personality and is quick to befriend anyone that is kind to him in return. after being raised by pokemon so long he has a bit of a wild side and when he gets angry, he can take down a rampaging zangoose. he carries vengeance in his heart after the mechamon killed tyrannitar and he will do anything to have them all destroyed. He has love for the only two things he has left, rocky and chill, and would do anything to protect them.

His Motto: I fight for my friends.

Bio: when taryl was 2 he and his parents were attacked by an angry nidoking in the woods. taryl would have been killed along with his parents if it had not been for the kindness of a passing female tyrannitar. the tyrannitar took taryl to iits home and took care of him as if he were her own child. a few months later she had two eggs in her cave. taryl liked the eggs and curled around them every day. when the eggs hatched there were two larvitars.
    7 years later taryl was rescued by professor oak who took him home after he was seperated from tyrannitar when she got in a fight with her rival aggron. when taryl turned 13 he went to visit tyrnnitar with oak's permission. when he reached the nest he found that tyrannitar had been slain by the mechamon. when he appeared back at oaks lab crying, oak asked him what was wrong. when taryl told him the whole story, a grim look appeared on oak's face. oak left for a moment and then came back to taryl. he was holding two empty pokeballs. oak asked taryl to catch his larvitars and then hand him back the pokeballs. taryl did as he was asked and then oak hid the pokeballs and shuffled them. oak told taryl to choose one to take with him to avenge tyrannitar. taryl chose the one on the left and released the larvitar inside revealing it to be chill. oak smiled and said "okay taryl now we wait for the others to arrive, then we can save all pokemon from the wrath of the mechamon.
    taryl smiled, he was ready.

Pokemon:

Chill:
    chill is a larvitar like no other. while all other larvitar seem stuck up, she always has a happy smile on her face. she has to stop and smell the flowers, often placing them in her tail. she prefers to stay out of her pokeball unless it is a luxury ball. she is helping taryl avenge her mama by destroying the mechamon. she was taryls best friend since the day she hatched and she would do anything for him.

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Obviously, I think Team Rocket is beind the Mechamon, as this is only one of their evil schemes to use the real pokemon for evil purposes, I may join this later, but I still do believe that Team Rocket is behind this....

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Woah! New memberz. But remember to put all that Off-Topic stuff in the OOC thread.
    @pikakip, your story was awesome, but your character is missing a personality. Sooo... PENDING. I think, I'll wait for a couple more people to show up. Oh, and BTW, you dont need to include movesets and levels.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Woah! New memberz. But remember to put all that Off-Topic stuff in the OOC thread.
    @pikakip, your story was awesome, but your character is missing a personality. Sooo... PENDING. I think, I'll wait for a couple more people to show up. Oh, and BTW, you dont need to include movesets and levels.

okay i added his personality and his motto. i hope thats enough.

oh okay i got the moveset from the book but i can delete that.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Name: Sergio O'Brien

Appearence: Sergio is chubby, has a brown skin colour, and he is 5 feet 4 inches, he has brown eyes and he has a scar just underneath his left eye , he usually wears a blue shirt with a magikarpbone image on it, he wears blue jeans and new pika air max in the colours white and blue, in the winter he ussually wears a black jacket and black pika air force.

History: Sergio was born in saffron city, When he born the people in the hospital accidentel cut the place just under his eye when they were cutting the umbilical cord ( or however you write it) and strange enough the scar stayed since that very day. When Sergio was six he and his parents moved to pewter city, where he went to the pokemon school, to learn everything about pokemon, pokemon habits, abbilities and so on. In the school Sergio made a new friend named Jeffrey, he was a very kind person, and loved pokemon, untill, one year ago, when jeffrey and Sergio were in the pokemon markt, and jeffrey had all his saved money with him and saw the mechamon of a charmander. he bought it and since that day he hates pokemon and only likes mechamon. Sergio though still loved all the pokemon and asked his father, (who used to be a pokemon trainer) for a pokemon egg. His father gave him one, and a month later a pokemon hatched out of it, it was a snorunt.

Personality: Sergio is a very loving person, he always laughes and he loves pokemon, he is kind of shy, he hates cocky people and people who dislike the pokemon,

Pokémon info: Snorunt.

Méchamon

Snorunt is very nice always doing things for Sergio, he gets the newspaper and even helps him with the groceries. He is very strong, but timid, not liking people to touch him except for Sergio, he stays in his pokeball since the day that people started hating pokemon. He likes freezing Sergio with his icy wind and he is very playful.

Introduction: Sergio was walking downtown, just hanging out looking around greeting people and talking to them, he was just about to leave town to train with his Snorunt when his phone rang. Tring tring. "Hello, Sergio speaking", Sergio said through the phone. "Hello, Sergio it's me Dad.", Sergio's father said. "O hi dad what is the reason that you are calling me", Sergio asked. "Okay to make a long story short, Professor oak the best professor of kanto is making a group, with real pokemon and he asked me if I knew somebody with a real pokemon, so I recommended you so, If I were you you would be on your way to pewter city at about now.", his father informed him. "Okay dad, I am on my way", Sergio told his dad as he hung up.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    ACCEPTED on the first try! Nice to get something new to the picture.
    Oh, and post on the OOC thread, who would you like to pair with, and venture to what gym. I'll ultimately decide that, but it wouldn't be nice to be with people you dont like, huh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back