• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Méchamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    John raised his head as he saw Makuhita jumping around his room, excited. John quickly got up and threw Makuhita against the floor.
    "What are you doing? My parents are home sleeping. If they find you, they will take you away"! Makuhita threw John aside and went to sit in a corner. John ran to the closet and took his ordinary clothes. While struggling to put them on, Makuhita decided to amuse himself with the remote. He accidentaly opened John's tv and John heard a low growl from downstairs: His parents had waken up.

John swiftly shut the tv and ran downstairs. He took a piece of toast, threw some butter and cheese over it and bolted upstairs, only to be booted by Makuhita. John flew on his face, and the half-eaten piece of toast decide to take a short trip across the room, and Makuhita proceeded to eat it.
    As John was about to hit Makuhita with a pillow, his phone rang. The caller was Oak.
    "You seem to be late, John", said the tired professor. "Here is already some kids waiting for you, so come here... NOW". John closed his phone, took his dirty bag, and threw the -now sleeping- Makuhita inside. Then he ran out of the door, swiftly saying good bye to his grumpy parents, and started to run towards the old professor's lab.

John opened the door, panting and sat on a steel chair nearby, saying hello to the people isnide. He watched around the ghastly looking lab, and let Makuhita out of his bag, locking him on his lap, rendering Makuhita unable to move. There was three guys besides him, and they all were pretty young, John thought as Oak started to talk.

"So, you, Finn and you, Taryl, could be partners", he said to couple of younger boys nearby. One was really tall, and the other one was quite.. Short. They looked like they were from 12 to 13 and the short one had an excited Larvitar near him and the other one was holding a scared Ledyba.
    "You can go to... Cinnabar island to find the fire type leader Blaine"! "The boat should be leaving in couple of hours". Said the old man after a short while. As Oak was about to put John and the other kid into pairs, the rusty old door bursted open and a pretty girl stepped inside, with a Riolu on her side.
    "Ah, what a coinsidence, you can be pair with John over there". Told Oak to the girl.
    "And... Hmmm... You can go to... Saffron city, announced Oak with a big grin on his face, as he took a quick look at their Fighting type Pokémon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY. You seem to get the idea. Your job is to tell me about the time you got to Oak's lab and some extra, like talking to people... You get the idea.

Last edited:

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Finns alarm went of a 6:34, just as he had set it. he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes the quietly got up he tip toed to his under wear draw only to find a sleeping ledyba in side. it yawned it self up then flew in to Finns hat.

"Cute mummers Finn as he put his T-shirt on he then started stuffing his bed with pillows making a fat sleeping version of him self. "ok that should do it." wisperd finn to him self as he put on his coat and put on the hat ledyba was hiding in.

"Bye mum bye dad." wisperd finn. He then grabed his bag witch he packed last night, ledyba snuggled up in finns hat as he opened his window then jumped out. on to the wet grass below.

he started walking to the professors lab. All ready people were awake. "next time set the alarm for five." ledyba chirped in agreement. finn knocked on the door and was greeted by oak.

"Hello" said Finn as he walked in. "hello Finn you are the first to arrive." Finn looked around and indeed he was alone. "oh ok." said finn as he took off his hat letting ledyba out and took a seat. great know i have to wait here for god knows how long. thought finn in his head. Then in a kinder voice dont be like that it will be fine whats the worst that could happen?

then soon a short kid with a larvatar walked in and took a seat beside Finn. ledyba nearly fainted at the sight of larvatar. then another boy walked in with a Makuhita. This was just to much for ledyba who zoomed in to Finns armpit.

Then finally oak spoke "So, you, Finn and you, Taryl, could be partners." Finn looked at what must be taryl oh great how the hell am i meant to remember that. "You can go to... Cinnabar island to find the fire type leader Blaine"! "The boat should be leaving in couple of hours." Said oak in a voice Finn had never heard him take, it was ... the voice of a leader.

Then a girl walked in i guess you could call he pretty. "Ah, what a coinsidence, you can be pair with John over there." Finn smiled good that Makuhita looked dodgy "And... Hmmm... You can go to... Saffron city," announced Oak.

Finn smiled the pulled ledyba out of his arm pit "you hear that? where going to cinnbar!" ledyba chirped the went back in to finns armpit. finn grined the stood up and walked right in to the Makuhita.

(( sorry about the length couldn't help my self.))

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Mira walked down the path, Riolu following close beside. Mira would pause occasionally, examining the berries on the bushes and trees. Riolu shifted impatiently from foot to foot when Mira tried and failed to pick the berries off an especially tall tree.

"Riii!" Riolu finally screeched in annoyance and sprinted forward, slamming into the tree and knocking all the berries off the branches.

Mira turned to face her Pokemon, giving him a blank stare as he wiped the berry juice off his head. She sighed and kneeled on the ground, picking up several ripe, unbruised berries and placing them in her bag. The Pokedex hummed in Mira's pocket and she took it out to see that Oak had left her a message. She opened it and read:
    "Hello, Mira. I thought that I would inform you that you are currently a half hour late in counting. If you would still care to take part in my experiment, please come to my laboratory in the next fifteen minutes before I send the other Trainers off."

Mira sighed and flicked the Pokedex closed. She swung the bag over her shoulder.

"I guess it's time to run, Riolu," Mira said with a grin.

Riolu smirked and, without hesitation, sprinted off down the path. Mira laughed and ran after him. They spent several minutes crashing through the forest, playfully jabbing at one another as they went. They finally broke through the vegetation, finding themselves standing in front of Oak's laboratory. Mira froze and took a breath, wondering what on earth had possessed her to agree to this. Riolu pushed against the back of her leg, urging her forward. Mira nodded and opened the doors, stepping inside to see Professor Oak speaking to three boys. They all turned to look at her, making her feel even more uncomfortable than before.

"Ah, what a coincidence, you can be paired with John over there". Oak said, pointing to a black-haired boy with a Makuhita. "And... Hmmm... You can go to... Saffron city."

Mira stopped short, shocked and disgusted.

"You can't be serious," Mira said before she could stop herself.

Oak raised an eyebrow.

"I mean... Why would you send me—er, us—to a Psychic Gym when our Pokemon are Fighting-Type?" Mira clarified, leaving out the fact that the idea of being partnered with another person infuriated her.

She turned to face the black-haired boy with a critical eye. In Mira's opinion, having to travel with another person would just slow her down.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    taryl stood up and yawned. he checked the watch oak gave him and sighed. he was late.or early, he hadnt really understood the markings on the watch yet. taryl stood up in the nest area oak had designed for him and turned around. There was chill his larvitar, sleeping. a slightly devious grin flashed across taryl's face and he slowly crept towards her. but chill was one step ahead of him, she used rock fall in her sleep! when she heard taryl cry out in pain she woke up shocked. she quickly helped him out and he smiled at her dusting himself off. then chill said "larvitar larvitar lar."
    taryl smiled and nodded then said "yeah we have to go too oak's, today's the day we go to avenge mama."

so taryl started off with chill right behind him. taryl's nest was set up in the small forest on the outside of town but it still took forever because chill has to stop and sniff every flower along the way and she put two of the smaller ones in her tail.

as taryl came out of the forest into pallet town, he saw a boy with a small makhuita taryl stood there shocked, "that-tha-that makhuita!" taryl smiled. that boy didnt realize how special that makhuita was. taryl turned to chill and said "come on, i think were right on time!"

taryl sighed and went to professor oak's lab and realized he was the first one there. taryl waited as patiently as he could untill the kid with the makhuita came in. taryl couldnt take his eyes off the makhuita, he was amazed. taryl sat down again wanting to get this started. then a tall kid came in and taryl looked up at him to show he wasnt intimidated. but if anything, the big kid looked intimidated and taryl shook his head remembering he wasnt in the wild anymore. then when the last person came in-A GIRL-WITH A RIOLU-taryl figured it was time to get up. the riolu shot him a menacing look and taryl shot one right back. the riolu continued to glare then it checked everyone else out, then oak spoke. " so, you Finn,and you Taryl you two can partner up and go to cinnabar, the place where blaine the fire gym leader is." Taryl looked Finn over and then saw his pokemon, a ladyba. Taryl smiled turned to chill and said "were gonna go avenge mama now!"

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    John blushed as the girl glared at him. He was about to get up, as the fully charged Makuhita jumped from his lap, and tackled the excited Riolu. John facepalmed in shame, got up from the chair and walked to the annoyed girl.
    "Hello, I'm John... And that Thing over there is Makuhita", said John with a voice that was barely hearable.

"Oh, and you should take these"! yelled Oak, and threw a sack to John. He opened the sack, and found ten little Pokéballs. Five of them were dark red, and five of them were pinkish in colour.
    "The dark ones are for John and the pink ones are for the lady, Mira". The old Professor continued and let out a perverted laugh.
    "You know your objective, right? You need to find the hiding Sabrina of the Saffron city, while avoiding this "Polgeist" and his minions. I have no idea what Polgeist looks like, but dont worry, I'll be in touch". Now the old man laughed even harder... Then suddenly, he stopped and said to the duo: "Now... GO"!!!
    John ran outside, putting the Pokéballs in his left pocket and seperated the two fighting Pokémon. Now they only had one problem... How could they ever get to Saffron city without having to walk like 100 miles? Then it hit John, in the form of a Starly crashing on him.

John quickly recovered and started to yell at the little bird, who apparently couldn't fly well. He ordered Makuhita to focus and then told it to Tackle it. Makuhita accelerated and jumped towards the confused bird. As the bird recovered, it jumped out of the Tackle's way, sending Makuhita straight to the lab's wall. John let out an annoyed moan and told Makuhita to use Arm Thrust. Makuhita started to thrust the little bird with his big arms, missing hit after hit. After a while, the exhausted Makuhita finally hit his target, sending the Starly crashing on a tree. "Yeah"! John thought as he threw one of his balls at the weak bird. a bright flash of light captured the little Starly and the ball shook on the ground. Once, Twice and... GOTCHA! Starly was caught.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Taryl watched john and mira leave the room and then professor oak turned towards him and finn holding out a sack. there were two sets of pokeballs in turquoise and blue and two sheets of paper. professor oak said "those pokeballs are special, the turquoise ones are for you Taryl, they catch pokemon that are wild a lot better than a calm nervous pokemon. and Finn, you have the blue pokeballs." professor oak explained what the blue pokeballs did to Finn "Oh and those sheets of paper are tickets for a boat that will take you to cinnabar, just head for the back of pallet town towards the ocean......NOW GO!"

Taryl and Finn began to head off for the s.s. oak as they watched john and makhuita struggle against a starly. Taryl let out a shrill cheeping sound that distracted the starly enough for makhuita to hit it. by the time john was running to the pokeball, Taryl and Finn were out of sight heading to the boat.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry it's ridiculously short; I just had to get something in :))

Mira took the PokeBalls from the Professor, grimacing at the pink. She walked out of the laboratory to find her partner, John, battling a Starly. Mira groaned and slumped down by a tree, taking out a black sharpie and coloring over the horrible color. She had successfully re-colored two of them seamlessly before John's battle was finished. He looked proud at his catch and Mira stood, sighing.

"If you were thinking about riding that thing all the way Saffron City, I think you should re-evaluate the size of that Pokemon," Mira said, pocketing the PokeBalls. "There's no way that bird could carry you anywhere, so it looks like we'll have to try and walk for now. We need to build a team that actually stands a chance against Psychic Pokemon anyway, and a Starly doesn't qualify."

Mira scooped up her bag and began walking down the path. The only way they were going to get anywhere is if they kept moving, and having another person to wait around for would make things much more difficult than they had to be.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Kaiser was lying on the ground with his Mime Jr. on his side. "We have to go to Oak's place soon. But he hasn't called or anything." Kaiser searched through his pockets for his cellphone. He reached around in every pocket, but couldn't find it. "Mime, do you know where my cellphone is?" Kaiser turned to his Pokemon. He thought she was by his side, but she was actually up in a tree. he looked up at her and saw she had his phone. He couldn't figure out what she was doing up in the tree, but he knew it was bad. She was moving her hands at a fast speed and pressing buttons on the phone. Kaiser thought about the movements, the phone, and then his Pokemon.

"Oh my goodness, Mime Jr., you better not be texting on my phone!" Kaiser yelled as he tried climbing the tree. Mime Jr. looked down at her trainer and laughed. Kaiser climbed up the tree and then onto Mime Jr.'s branch. "Mime, please give me back my cellphone. If you do I will give you a piggy back ride to the lab. What do you say?" Kaiser said as he reached out his hand to Mime Jr. She laughed at her trainer again and then used Psybeam to push him out of the tree. "That was uncalled for Mime! I just wanted my cellphone back." Kaiser started to use his own fake tears. Mime Jr. was tricked by Kaiser's tears and returned his cellphone.

Kaiser dried his fake tears and put Mime Jr. on his back. "I promised to give you a piggy back ride to the lab. Now let's go meet up with Oak." Kaiser opened his cellphone and dialed Oak's number. The phone rang a few times and then Oak picked up.

"Kaiser, where are you? The meeting started a half hour ago. Please get here soon everyone else has already arrived. You are the only one and you need your partner and mission. Okay I will see you soon, goodbye." Oak hung up the phone

Kaiser put his cellphone away and grabbed his bike. With Mime Jr. on his back, Kaiser dash his way to Pallet Town and to Oak's Lab. "Mime Jr., hold on tight and don't fall. We have to get there in one piece." Mime Jr. cheered as she rode on Kaiser's back. After peddling for about five minutes, Kaiser and Mime Jr. reached the front door of Oak's lab. "I am so glad that we made it here in five minutes, but that's not a surprise. I had to run errands for the breeding center and I was always in a hurry. That's how I developed such awesome speed. I am sure to impress a few sweethearts with this ability." Kaiser started to daydream and Mime Jr. woke him up with another Psybeam. "I'm sorry for the daydreaming, Mime." Kaiser said as he went into the lab.

"Hello there Kaiser, I am glad you made it here in......FIVE MINUTES!" Oak said surprised. "I am a pretty good biker, in New Bark Town, they call me Kaiser Lightning. I am the speed of the breeding center." Kaiser said as Mime Jr. jumped off his back. "So Oak, where is my partner and that what gym am I going to?" Kaiser looked around the room and saw the other people in the room. A boy with a Larvitar, another with Ledbya, a girl and her Riolu, and a boy with a Makuhita. "Look at all these kids, I hope I don't get paired with any of them. Can I just go on this quest alone?"

"No Kaiser, you can't go to the gym alone. Work hard with your partner, who is this guy....." Kaiser looked at the boy Oak was pointing at to be his partner. Just as Oak was about to say who, Mime Jr. jumped over to Kaiser and ripped his sleeve. She wrapped the ripped clothing around her neck and started to use her Mimic on Kaiser. "What are you doing Mime? I know you like to mimic by ripping clothes and using Mimic, but why now?" then Kaiser started to raise his eyebrow. "No Mime Jr. don't do this now!" Mime Jr. laughed and jumped on a table. She laughed at everyone in the lab and used her favorite attack. She used her Teeter Dance, soon Kaiser and Oak were dancing uncontrollably. "Kaiser what is going on?" "I am sorry Oak, but she likes to make people dance!"

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    John ran to the small Pokéball, where his newly captured Starly rested. Then Mira announced something.
    "If you were thinking about riding that thing all the way Saffron City, I think you should re-evaluate the size of that Pokemon, there's no way that bird could carry you anywhere, so it looks like we'll have to try and walk for now.
    We need to build a team that actually stands a chance against Psychic Pokemon anyway, and a Starly doesn't qualify." John took on a grumpy face as the duo started to walk towards route one. John looked back and saw the other duo rushing towards the colourful harbour of Pallet.

"Why are you always so serious"? Asked John carefully after a moment of walking. His face was turning slightly red as he quickly looked down and started to kick a tiny rock as the terrain slowly turned more grassy. Makuhita was fighting with Riolu... Again! This time John didn't even try to break their fight. He just knew that it would be pointless, considering Makuhita's personality.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Taryl, Finn and their pokemon were walking towards the dock when chill stopped. she cocked her head for amoment and began running back towards the pokemon lab. Taryl shouted "Chill wait!" but chill continued to run. Taryl turned to finn and said"wait here ill be right back!"

Taryl charged after Chill and did not catch up to her untill she was at the pokemon lab peering into the window. Taryl asked"chill why did you run here?" chill did not answer, instead she continued to stare into the window transfixed at the scene inside. when Taryl saw inside he laughed then he turned to chill and asked"do you think we should help them?" chill shook her head and the pair ran off to meet up with Finn.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Sergio was walking through the viridian forest with his snorunt just walking next to him ignoring every wild pokemon they saw and they were just walking looking around, they saw a few trainers fighting, and they saw a really interresting battle, between a charmander and a squirtle, strange enough the charmander won, it was the first battle he saw that he found interresting.

after an hour, Sergio finally got out of the viridian forest, he was really exhausted, so he decided to take rest a bit, Sergio put a blanket on the floor and he close his eyes for a while, Snorunt was in his pokeball and Sergio was asleep unfortunately.

Tring Tring, Tring Tring. Sergio's cellphone started ringing, it was around 8 pm and it was already starting to get dark. Tring Tring Trin Tring. "Hello, Sergio said sleepy. "Hello Sergio, professor oak speaking get over here right now", Professor oak told Sergio, he was a little bit angry. "what, why, o I remember the meeting, I'm affraid I won't get there until about 30 minutes", Sergio informed Oak. "A half an hour, you are already to late all the other partners have already left, I will let my dragonite pick you up, where are you", oak told, and asked Sergio. "' I'm in viridian near the viridian forrest", Sergio informed oak.

After a 5 minute wait Sergio saw the dragonite, it was a beautiful pokemon with a yellow colour, Sergio was very amazed by the grace of the pokemon. The dragonite cried and the most beautifull sound came out of it.
    Méchamon

After finally reminding what he was doing and why the dragonite was here he sat on the dragonite and they finally went to pallet town. After 5 minutes they got in front of the pokemon lab and Sergio entered.

"Hello Sergio, you can leave immediately after you have met your partner and then you will go", professor oak said. Sergio then noticed his partner and his pokemon mime jr. The boy had black shades, a red shirt and above it a black jacket and black jeans with a red line at the sides. he had spiky hair and a red bandana in his hand.

"Hello i'm Sergio, nice to meet you", Sergio said he was kind of nervous about what the boy would think of him.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "Why are you always so serious?" John asked, now walking by her.

Before Mira could formulate an answer, his stupid Pokemon started attacking Riolu again. Riolu growled threateningly, sick of being bothered by both the Makuhita and its Trainer. Riolu jumped out of the way of a punch, easily dodging the attacks of the rather slow Pokemon. When Makuhita refused to give up in his pursuit, Riolu used Quick Attack to swiftly strike him before appearing at Mira's side.

"If I'm not serious, then who else is going to be?" Mira hissed, glaring at John severely.

Mira spun around and once again continued down the path, her steps quickening. She stopped when she heard Riolu growling and turned to see a Spinarak staring down at them from its web in the trees. It clicked its pincers together and shot a stream of web at Riolu aiming for a piece of berry that still stuck to his head, which he easily jumped out of the way of. The Pokemon clicked its pincers together again and retreated back into the tree. Mira's frown faded into a smirk and she gave Riolu a nod. Without a moment's hesitation, Riolu raced forward and rammed into the tree. Berries cascaded down, along with the Spinarak. The Pokemon jumped to its feet indignantly and shot another stream of web at Riolu, this time successfully sticking Riolu's arm to the tree trunk.

"Use Quick Attack!" Mira shouted.

Riolu tore free of the web and lunged forward, becoming a blur as he picked up speed. The Spinarak prepared to sting Riolu, its pincers glowing with poison, but Riolu wasn't aiming for the Pokemon. Riolu used the momentum to jump into the tree, grabbing a fistful of berries and throwing them at the Pokemon with dire accuracy. Juice splattered over the Spinarak, blinding it long enough to allow Riolu to dive down on it and dive down to strike it before jumping away. It cried out and tried to shoot at Riolu again, only to get struck repeatedly by Mira's Pokemon.

Mira took one of the black PokeBalls and tossed it at the Spinarak. The Pokemon faded into a beam of red and the ball shook as it fought against it. It shook once... twice... click!

Mira smirked and walked over to pick up the ball. She turned to John and gave him a nod.

"Let's get moving."

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    After Mime Jr. released Kaiser and Oak from their dancing, Kaiser saw a boy walk over to him. He was kind of chubby and he seemed shy. He reached out his hand to greet Kaiser. Mime Jr. also noticed the boy and ripped off the sleeve of the boy's shirt. She used her mimic to copy what the boy's shaking hand reached out to Kaiser. "Mime Jr. seems to like you, so I guess I will give you a chance. However, when we are going out on this journey, don't hold me back. I will crush the mechamon and bring trainers back to caring for the real Pokemon. As long as you understand that we are going to be good partners." Kaiser shook the boys hand as Mime Jr. copied the shaking action.

"Hey Oak, where are we going?" Kaiser asked. "It would be great if you went to Cerculean city and met that gym leader. It shouldn't take you that long to get to that gym. That city isn't far from here. On the table are some Pokeballs for catching other Pokemon. Kaiser you have the red Pokeballs and the other color is for you Seirgo." Oak pointed to the table and Kaiser grabbed his Pokeballs.

"Hey Seirgo, we are leaving so grab your Pokemon and Pokeballs and meet me outside. We will travel by foot so we can take out any mechamon along the way and catch real Pokemon in danger too." Kaiser walked out the door with Mime Jr. following behind him.

"I am so glad we get to go a beautiful city like Cerculean. I bet there are some pretty girls that might want to join our cause." Kaiser started daydreaming again and Mime Jr. woke him up again with her Psybeam. "Sorry, girls always make my mind wander. Thanks for keeping me focused. Seirgo, hurry up so we can get going!" Kaiser yelled waiting for his partner to arrive.

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Finn followed the short boy. then suddenly his larvtar ran away. "wait here." said tyral or what ever his name is.great im stuck here in the freezing cold my partners run of and ledyba has a cold.

then the boy returned, the pair continued walking till they got to the docks "ok that must be our ship over there." said Finn pointing at a beat up dingy with what looked like crazy man inside.

Finn handed the man his ticket and steeped in side. "did i ever tell you kids about the time a defeated arcus?" asked the old man. "yes." lied Finn a little to quickly. He sighed then turned to tarly. "so how are you?"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Taryl caught up to Finn and they proceeded to the s.s. oak. an ancient man that was apparently the captain Asked an odd question. "have i ever told you about the time when i caught an arceus?" "YES" said Finn quickly. taryl raised his eyebrow at Finn. then when they were on the boat Finn asked Taryl "so how are you?" Taryl smiled " i am good, it's very nice too meet you Finn. And of course you too ledyba. i apologize if my english is gruff, i have only lived among humans for 4 years......." a sad look came over Taryl's face and he looked down.

Last edited:

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Finns eyes widend hes going to kill me in my sleep i know it im a dead man a dead man on a boat, no one would know this boy could get away with murder.
    dont be like that im sure he is a great kid.

ledyba started zooming around then the boat started and some well lots of sea water coverd ledyba. "um ledyba you ok?" the bug zoomed out then started chirping like it was telling a story.

" ok you english is fine." said finn over ledybas chirping. "so whats the story with your larvatar?"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Finn's eyes widened when he heard taryl's las comment, then Finn asked "So what's the story about your larvitar?" Taryl smiled but it was a pained smile and he said "chill my larvitar is the closest thing i have to a sister. you may have seen her brother rocky at the lab, if it werent for their-my mother, i would be dead right now.

When i was about two i think my real parents died in an ambush by team rocket. the only reason i didnt die was because of my mother tyrannitar. she roared scaring team rocket away and then she found me. she cared for me every day and i eventually learned the language of the pokemon. when i was 4 i trained every day with my um i think you would call them senseis, hitmonlee hitmonchan and hitmontop. when i turned 5 tyrannitar had two eggs. i went to my daily training and when i came home there were two eggs where before there had been none. i curled around those eggs and kept them warm with my mother's help of course. a few weeks later the eggs hatched revealing rocky and chill. their english names are direct translations of what they were called in the pokemon language. me chill and rocky adventured every day untill that one day when i was nine. my mother got into a territorial dispute against an aggron. me, chill and rocky were sent flying during the crossfire. oak found us a day later and took care of us.

when i turned twelve oak allowed me to go visit my mother. when i reached our nest i found she had been slain by the Mechamon. since that day i carried vengeance in my heart. oak allowed me to take 1 of my siblings on this adventure. and that is my story." whe taryl finished his story there were tears running down his face. "i am sorry that i have troubled you" Taryl wiped off the tears and attemted to smile.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    John and Mira kept going until late in the night. John decide to stop and camp out.
    "Is it OK with you Mira"? John asked, but didn't even intend to stay and listen the answer. He sent Starly out, who instantly hugged John. John had a weird feeling, in his stomach; he would never had thought that a freshly caught Pokémon would do that.
    "Ookay... Go and gather some wood, Star" Starly look at John, confused. Then he realized that John had just given him a nickname.
    "Star, star"! Chirped the excited bird, and jumped in to the woods.
    John knew that he had just given the tiny Pokémon nearly impossible task, as it had just rained, and Starly could barely fly.
    "Makuhita" Said John without even turning to him. "Chop that Tree trunk into half with your Arm Thrust". Makuhita let out a weird growl and started thrusting the trunk. The trunk was though, but it finally gave in. John helped Makuhita to pull the wet logs into the "camp". After that, John decided, it's time to train. He and Makuhita went a little further away, and started to wrestle.

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Finn stared at tarly "its fine really." ladyba suddenly stoped chriping and looked at the water, a black smudge was apearing. Ladyba started chirping again then there was a splash and a golden shape jumped out and hit finn in the face. Slaped by a magikarp real nice.
    The magikarp fell to the ground then used a tackle at ladyba. he dodged then used a bug buzz, the magikarp floped around on top of ledyba (flail). ladyba fell to the ground. then used tackle back the magikarp fell on to the roof.

"I got it!." yelled the boat man and started shooting at ledyba. Finn ran at him and knocked the gun in to the sea. ledyba continued to hit magikarp with tackle who then well ate it.oh great just grate. The magikarp hit the ground then zoomed across the ground like it was on ice it hit a wall then flew straight up then down ladyba popped out.

The magikarp used another tackle it hit ledyba who flew in to the old man who started talking about aruse. "ok ledyba use bug buzz one more time." ledyba nodded then used the attack on magikarp who flew in two a window and shattered it. ledyba flew threw the window. Finn couldent hear or see any thing then a magikarp flew out and hit him in the face.

Ledyba flew out he chirped in apology then used tackle pushing it in to the old man who fainted the magikarp hit the ground. "Hold him still." ledyba flew behind the yellow fish and help it on the ground. Finn grabed a blue pokeball and tapped it on the head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back