• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Méchamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Sergio had met his partner he was quite okay and his pokemon mime jr was quite the funny one, Kaiser, the name of his partner had left the lab, he told Sergio to hurry beause they were going by foot and that it would be a long trip, Sergio walked up to the desk where there were five green pokeballs, they were green on top instead of red, maybe a limited edition or something (no it is just an ordinary pokeball no other thing like a heavyball or something.)

Sergio went outside and saw Kaiser with mime jr, standing and waiting for him.
    "I'm sorry to make you wait, I was just daydreaming, lets get going, it is going o be a long journey", Sergio said and he started walking towards route 1.

( sorry that it is too short )

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Taryl watched the spectacle with the magikarp unfold. When ledyba held magikarp down and Finn attempted to catch it, taryl stood still with his eyes wide.

"umm Finn right? I really hope you catch that magikarp because uhh... when they get angry, they tend to evolve..." Taryl watched with horror as the pokeball wiggled once, twice, three times! But it didn't click. the Magikarp exploded out of the pokeball with such intensity, he could have taken a limb off. the magikarp landed in the water and all was calm.

at that moment one of polgeist's grunts shot a missle at them.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    "Is it OK with you Mira?" John asked.

Mira blinked, having fallen deep into her own thoughts while they walked. Josh began attempting to get firewood so they could set up camp. Mira sat down against a tree and colored another PokeBall before releasing Spinarak, who eyed her warily. Mira took a small packet out of her bag labeled Potion and ripped it open, pouring the powder over a piece of berry and offering it out to the Pokemon. Spinarak glared at her suspiciously for a moment, then launched forward and stole the berry and scurried into a tree. Mira allowed herself a smile and rolled her eyes as she stood up.

"Let's see if we can set up camp," Mira said to Riolu, who nodded.

They spread out Mira's sleeping bag and took out the compact set of cooking supplies and set them where she had dug a shallow hole and surrounded it with stones. She made a small pile of dry sticks and leaves to start the fire once the wet logs Josh had found dried. Mira smiled at the makeshift campsite and turned to Riolu.

"What do you say? Up for a little training?" She asked.

Riolu nodded eagerly and the two found another clearing and went through their routine. They did jumping jacks to warm op their bodies, followed by Riolu racing through the clearing, dodging the items Mira threw at him and then going through the trees in the same fashion. Next they did jabs, Mira at the air and Riolu at a nearby tree.

"Ri, ri, ri, ri," Riolu grunted with each strike. Riolu raised his paw back further and jammed it forward, a shock wave erupting where he struck the thick trunk.

"Way to go, Riolu," Mira said with a smile. "Now let's see if you can do that again."

Riolu had done the move several times, but had never been able to hone it enough to do it on command. The pair continued their jabbing, Riolu successfully doing Force Palm several more times before they stopped to do pushups and sit ups. In her peripheral vision, Mira could see the eyes of several Pokemon gazing curiously at them, but she ignored them. Right now, it was just Mira and her partner.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Little time ago at Lavender town:

A skinny man with green hair walked in front of Polgeist's throne.
    "What is it, Fraid"? Asked a creepy voice.
    "Sir, I have just recieved an information that two characters with real Pokémon are on a boat, going to Cinnabar island"! Said Fraid with a scared voice.
    "Well... Go and eliminate them"! Yelled the creepy man as Fraid started to run. He took a random purple Pokéball from a shelf nearby, put on a disguise, called a Misdreavus from the Pokéball and vanished.

Few seconds later in Fuchsia city:

Fraid appeared and recalled Misdreavus. He then started to look around him, searching for a ship. After a short while, he saw a military ship, and started to run towards it, hypnotising the guards. Fraid then took control of the ship and started to head towards Seafoam Islands.
    "I'm boss's best Grunt... Why do I always get the cruddy jobs...? Thought Fraid to himself as he passed the tourist filled Cinnabar Island. He sighed and increased speed steadily. After a while, an old boat became visible. Fraid immediately got up, took a bazooka from his left side and fired.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    "AAAARGH!"Taryl screamed in pain. the missile had hit the boat causing it to explode, sending taryl the captain and finn in seperate directions. Chill was clinging to taryl's body trying not to touch the water. a large plank of wood floated by taryl and grabbed it with his arm. Taryl floated there thinking about what just happened. Finn had- wait where was Finn?! Taryl looked around but already he had floated a great distance away from the main wreckage. Taryl shouted for Finn a few times but it was two no avail, neither Finn, nor the captain responded. Taryl placed chill on the wood and fished his pokeball out of his pocket. just as he was about to recall her, he was pulled under the water.

Chill stared shocked, one moment Taryl had been there, the next he was gone! Chill looked into the water and could not see anything. chill gulped and dropped like a stone into the water.

Chill's momentum was enough to knock the dratini off of taryl but it was not enough to KO it or even damage it. Taryl went up for air and then came back down for the shocking scene. the dratini was pulling chill down to the bottom and taryl smiled, at the bottom, chill could attack. Taryl looked around praying when he saw it, a floating orange orb. Taryl swam fast, and grabbed the orb and pulled on it. there was a rope connected to it, taryl pulled on the rope to reveal...A scuba tank! Taryl attempted to put it on as well as he could, but he was not very familiar with it, and he was in water. Taryl gulped and thought "I hope this works" as he dived down to the bottom. it took taryl a while to remember he didnt have to hold his breath and he took his first hesitant breath in the scuba gear. clean pure air flowed from the tube into his mouth as he expelled the old air through his mouth. then Taryl reached the bottom.

As soon as Chill had gotten Taryl released, she expected the dratini to counter attack, and it did, by pulling her down to the bottom. chill was surprised, she didnt think she'd be able to breathe down here, but she found this to be an advantage. with every breath she took in, her body extracted the oxygen and dispelled the water through cracks in her plating causing a disturbance in the water around her, it was almost like a blurry cloak. this threw the dratini because it had never seen an air breather be able to breathe under water. Chill picked up a large rock next to her and threw it at the dratini. the dratini easily dodged the attack but was hit by the second one, Taryl's foot. Taryl settled to the bottom next to chill and glared at dratini. dratini was surprised, never before had it seen a human look at it with such raw intensity, such primal wildness, such anger! Tary pulled off his breathing mask and gurgled "Chill use rock throw repetedly!" chill nodded and began to throw rock after rock at the dratini, but the dratini dodged every one. then chill kicked it up a notch and threw rocks with both hands. the dratini was wearing down and knew ti wouldnt last much longer, so it did something unexpectable, it used twister on Taryl. Chill saw the move and in a daze she jumped into the twister, shifting its path. The twister shot chill up out of the top of it, spinning like a top. the motion carried chill up out of the water, then gravity kicked in. chill, still spinning positioned herself headfirst as she fell towards the water. the motion carried her downward directly on the dratini's head. the dratini was knocked down into the ground sending up a cloud of sediment. Taryl smiled and said "CHILL USE JUMP AT THE CLOUD AND USE BITE!" Chill crouched down waited for the right moment and leaped. and passed right next to the dratini as it was coming out of the dust cloud. Chill tilted her head bit down on the dratini's tail, and began shaking it like a ragdoll and threw it to the ground.the dratini cried out in pain and collapsed. Taryl grabbed an extra pokeball out of his pocket and tossed it towards the dratini. 1 2 3 *CLICK* YES! Taryl had just officially *caught* his second pokemon!

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    As John sat on the log after they had wrestled, he heard some noices from behind him. He turned around and saw Mira and Riolu training, training hard. John's eyes widened as he saw Mira performing a magnificient kick.
    "Woah... How can that be...? A... Girl"? As they stopped for a while, John decided not to listen to his brains and clapped.
    Then, out of nowhere, he heard Star's desperate chirp. John launched himself off the log and started to run towards the woods.
    Before he could get there however, Star crashed on him and he was followed by two Polgeist grunts, with their ghastly Pokémon besides them.

"Are you okay, Star"? Asked John and started to glare at the intruders. "What do you want"?
    "We came to take your puny Pokémon from you, KID" That word hit John like a knife. He called for Makuhita, who jumped besides him, ready to battle. The frightning Ghost duo flew in front of their owners. John could hear Mira taking her Pokédex out. Apparently they were Shuppet and Duskull respectively for the girl and the boy grunt. Night had already fallen, which made it even harder to see the ghosts and John could feel Makuhita shaking.

"NOW, Makuhita, Arm Thrust"! Yelled John finally. Makuhita rushed towards the mean looking Duskull, which was laughing like a maniac. When Makuhita's palms were about to connect to the "body" of the Duskull, Makuhita crashed right through and into a rock.
    "Makuhita"! Yelled John. "Mira, it didn't work! What should we do"? Asked John and quickly took a look at Mira

Taryl had just caught a Dratini! Only thing I wished there were more, was variety.
    But you can still make it better, by making Larvitar use a different move like Bite, but you dont have to.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    The concentration Mira had directed into her training was shattered by a clapping sound. She turned and saw John watching them, an excited expression on his face. Mira flushed angrily and jumped to her feet, Riolu following suit. A frantic chirping sound caused John's smile to fade and turn around and run in the direction of the sound.

"Wait!" Mira shouted, running after him.

Mira almost ran John over when he stopped short, having been run into by his scared-looking Starly. But what Mira was more worried about was what the bird had been so afraid of in the first place. Two peopled entered view, one boy and one girl each in a uniform and with some sort of Ghost Pokemon. Mira slipped her Pokedex out and confirmed her suspicion. Shuppet and Duskull weren't particularly powerful Pokemon, but they were not to be taken lightly.

"We came to take your puny Pokémon from you, KID." One of them shouted in a sneering tone. Mira felt Riolu stiffen beside her, only restrained by the lack of an order.

"NOW, Makuhita, Arm Thrust"! Yelled John. Mira decided to observe what would happen, having heard rumors about Ghosts but never actually having fought one. Makuhita's attack went right through the Ghost. "Mira, it didn't work! What should we do?"

"I think I know exactly what to do," Mira said with a smirk. "Riolu! Use Foresight!"

Riolu's eyes focused intently on the two Pokemon, his gaze firm and holding power. As Mira watched, the Ghosts seemed to solidify, becoming as visible as any other Pokemon.

"That won't help you in the slightest!" The girl shouted. "We will be victorious, and you will lose your Pokemon!"

Mira glared at the girl, anger rolling through her.

"Josh, take the Duskull. I'll take care of the Shuppet."

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    "Josh, take the Duskull. I'll take care of the Shuppet." Yelled Mira as she ordered her Riolu to attack
    "It's JOHN"! Yelled John and gave orders to both Makuhita, and Starly.
    "Makuhita, go in front of Star and jump when I tell you to! Star use Gust on Makuhita... Now"! He yelled as Makuhita jumped forwards, boosted by the Gust. John had a wide smile on his face as Makuhita crashed on the Duskull, sending it flying.
    "Oh no you don't! Yelled the grunt as Makuhita was about to attack again. "Use Disable, now"! Screamed the teenager aged grunt. Duskull's eyes flashed as Makuhita suddenly stopped in mid-air and fell violently to the ground. The grunt started to laugh as John was in the brink of panicking.

"Now! Use Will-O-Wisp"! Screamed the laughing grunt as Duskull started to charge energy.
    John noticed Star nearby, watching scaredly. Then it hit John as he watched Riolu and Shuppet getting closer.
    Duskull finally shot a couple of flaming orbs towards Makuhita, who seemed really scared, as he couldn't get up from the wet grass.
    "Gust, now"! John yelled to Star, who snapped out of his fear, and started to flap his wings. As the grunt wondered, what the attack was meant to do, the flaming orbs changed direction, and shot straight into Shuppet, who started to scream in agony.
    Using that as a distraction, John told the -now freed- Makuhita to use Tackle, full power. Instead of the Tackle, Makuhita used Vital Throw, an attack that can not miss, and launched itself at the confused Duskull.
    Duskull crashed into a tree and fainted. His trainer, Jared, called him back and ran away in fear.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Taryl was excited about his dratini but that could wait, first he had to find Finn. Taryl put Chill back into his pokeball and swam back to the surface. the wood plank had been carried away in the currents created by the battle. Taryl thought for a moment and then he let out the dratini. the dratini stayed in the water staring at Taryl warily. Taryl smiled at the dratini and spoke to it in the language of the pokemon. (translated for your comfort) Taryl reached his hand out to the dratini and said" dont worry, i wont hurt you." The dratini looked at him shocked and stuttered out "you-you can speak in our language?" Taryl nodded and said "yes. unlike other humans, i was raised by pokemon. i feel more kinship to your kind then i ever have to my own." the Dratini looked at him and asked " so why did you attack me?" Taryl retorted saying "You attacked me first!" the dratini laughed and said "so why did you call me out?" Taryl said" I need to find my friend and get to cinnabar. but i think we're still a ways from cinnabar. can you take me to the nearby island so we can rest?" the Dratini nodded, "let's go!"

They reached the island in no time and went on to the beach. Taryl asked dratini "can you travel on land?" the dratini responded by climbing on land and slithering like a snake. Taryl smiled and asked "by the way, what is your true name?" The Dratini said "Serithanowahan, but you can call me serith." Taryl and Serith did not notice chill until she shouted "OVER HERE!" Taryl Chill and Serith gathered around the foot prints in the sand heading into the jungle and followed them, determined to find their friends.

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    The missile soared through the air like a crazed bird and hit it's target, utterly destroying it. Pieces of the wrecked boat were flying everywhere and Fraid was sure that the target was destroyed. He let out an empty laugh as he turned the ship around.

After a while, he called to Polgeist from his personal phone.
    "Hello master, Fraid here. I believe I managed to destroy the targets. Their boat was completly wrecked, so I believe no one could have survived".
    "But you didn't check it, right"?!? Said Polgeist, with a hint of dissapontment in his deep voice.
    "I...I...I'll head back and check". Said Fraid, closed the phone and turned the ship completly around. He put the ship to auto pilot, reloaded the bazooka and called Misdreavus out for extra pair of eyes.

When he was about to give up, he saw a small island in the horizon and Misdreavus confirmed that there had been people there resently. Fraid turned the ship, put the ship on full throttle and started to laugh crazily.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Kaiser watched Seirgo come out of the lab and then left in a hurry. With Mime Jr. on his back and Seirgo behind him, Kaiser didn't have time to wait. "I have to free trainer's from this grasp that the mechamon have on them. So I better get some more Pokemon, right Mime?" Mime Jr. laughed as she nodded in agreement with Kaiser. "I see you like the idea of getting some new friends, but where do we find power Pokemon? What type or species, most likely a baby Pokemon to raise. With my breeder background I can raise them to be stronger than their natural form. Hopefully I want have another clown like you Mime. In this war I would rather have a knight then a joker." Kaiser said to his Pokemon.

Mime Jr. laughed and then immediately stopped after hearing the word "joker". She jumped off Kaiser's back and started to attack. She began shooting her Psybeams down on Kaiser. Kaiser dodged over and over then pulled a mirror out of his pocket. "Super special counter strike, Mirror Move." Kaiser shouted as the beam bounced back. Mime Jr. dodged her own attack then glared at him. "Mime Jr. you are not just a clown, but you are also a strong battler. You have a unique battling style that is trouble to your opponents. However, I also need someone who can battle with a different uniqueness. I didn't mean to insult you, I love you Mime Jr." Kaiser said grabbing Mime Jr. by her hands.

Mime Jr. started to tear up and then gave Kaiser a hug. As Kaiser embraced his Pokemon, he over heard two men fighting. Each of them were yelling about their Pokemon. One man on the left was wearing balck and red, the other on the right was wearing black and yellow.

"Electabuzz, is stronger than Magmar. He has a stronger physical and special attack. Your pathetic Magmar can't compare to that." yelled the man in yellow.

"Magmar, is stronger than Electabuzz. He has a stronger physical and special attack. Your pathetic Electabuzz can't compare to that." yelled the man in red.

"They are both yelling about the same thing, but I wonder?" Kaiser walked over to the Pokemon and examined them. He checked their heights, arms, and their bodies thoroughly. "I would have to say that both of them are physically fit, neither is any different from the other." Kaiser walked away. The two men became frustrated that Kaiser had told them their Pokemon were the same. "We are not equal, my Pokemon is the stronger one!" yelled both men at the same time. "I will prove how more powerful my Pokemon is, we challenge you!" yelled the men again.

"I accept your challenge, it's me and my partner versus you guys. Seirgo, get over here and prepare to battle!" yelled Kaiser. Mime Jr. took his position and prepared to battle.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    (OOC: short and poor, I know...)

"Now it's my turn," said Mira with a smirk after Josh-er... John finished his short fight.

"Not so fast!" The girl shouted. "Shuppet! Use Screech!"

Mira covered her ears as did Riolu, blocking out the horrible sound.

"Now attack with Night Shade!" the girl commanded.

Riolu froze, his eyes clouding over for a moment before he shook away whatever it was he saw.

"Use Quick Attack and Force Palm!" Mira shouted.

Riolu sped forward in a blur, striking the Ghost with a crackling paw before pushing off the Pokemon's head to leap into the trees.

"Hiding won't help you!" The girl sneered. "Shuppet! Use Night Shade!"

The Shuppet looked around the clearing, unable to locate Riolu amidst the brush. The leaves rustled behind it, causing the Shuppet to spin around and release its attack there.

"Now, Riolu!"

Riolu appeared behind Shuppet, striking it with his paw once more before speeding to the side of Mira. The Shuppet fell to the ground, unable to move.

"Get up! Get up!" the girl screeched.

Purple darts shot out of a tree, striking the motionless Pokemon repeatedly.

"I won't forget this," the girl hissed, returning the injured Pokemon and disappearing into the darkness.

Mira grinned and walked over to the location of the poisonous darts, watching as Spinarak slowly descended on a web until it was level with Mira's eyes. Mira took a berry out of her bag and gave it to the Pokemon, who promptly rose back into the tree to eat. Mira turned to John with a satisfied smile.

"So, what do you want to do now?" she said casually.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Sergio and kaiser were walking towards route 1 just whn they entered the forest they saw two trainers arguing. Sergio looked kind of astonished at the trainers

"Electabuzz, is stronger than Magmar. He has a stronger physical and special attack. Your pathetic Magmar can't compare to that." yelled the man in yellow.

"Magmar, is stronger than Electabuzz. He has a stronger physical and special attack. Your pathetic Electabuzz can't compare to that." yelled the man in red.

Sergio watched as they were arguing, kaiser walked up to them he examined them from up to down, he saw that he was also comparing the pokemons with each other "you and your pokemon look just the same as your opposites you are equal", kaiser said. The men looked up to kaiser amazed and they started to talk. "We are not equal, my Pokemon is the stronger one!" yelled both men at the same time. "I will prove how more powerful my Pokemon is, we challenge you!" yelled the men again.

"I accept your challenge, it's me and my partner versus you guys. Seirgo, get over here and prepare to battle!" yelled Kaiser. Mime Jr. took his position and prepared to battle.

Sergio walked up to the place where the battle took place. "I'll take the yellow guy, you take the one in red", Sergio said pretty confident. "Go snorunt, it is time for a battle."
    "Is your snorunt going to compete against my amazing electabuzz pathetic", the guy in yellow said. "Just wait and see, Snorunt use your ice beam under the the ground where the electabuzz is standing", Sergio commanded his pokemon. Snorunt let a blueish beam come out of his mouth and he freezed the ground under the electabuzz leaving the electabuzz unstable and falling under the ground. "Electabuzz jump, and use thunderpunch", the guy in yellow commanded his pokemon.

The electabuzz jumped right in front of snorunt and punched right in the face sending it off flying and letting it hit a tree. "Snorunt are you okay", sergio asked, Snorunt nodded. "Okay, use ice beam on electabuzz and then use headbutt", Sergio said. Snorunt started running toward electabuzz while sending an ice beam towards it freezing it and he headbutted the electabuzz into a k.o. "O NO electabuzz how could you lose against this whimp", the guy in yellow said while crying. "good job Snorunt", Sergio said while calling back snorunt, after the battle Sergio looked towards kaisers battle how was he doing?

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Kaiser watched as Snorunt used his ice beam attack and defeat Electabuzz with almost no time. "Seirgo, that was quick. I didn't know your little Snorunt had so much power. I guess Electabuzz wasn't as strong as you thought he was. So are you ready to go out like a light Magmar?" Kaiser smirked as he grabbed Seirgo by the collar. "I am sorry, for this Seirgo, please forgive me for the action I am about to do." Kaiser spins around and uses his power to throw Seirgo into a nearby tree. "Kaiser Super Escape Throw Attack!" Kaiser shouts as he finishes his throw. He then runs into the tree with Seirgo. "Sorry I had to throw you into this tree, but you have to be farther away when Mime starts battling. She uses attacks that affect everyone who is within range. Mime I am counting on you. Use your unique style to win." shouts Kaiser from the tree. Mime salutes her trainer from the battle field.

"Don't mock me! Magmar, show them why you are stronger than that pathetic Electabuzz, use fire punch." Magmar moves in for an attack, but Mime Jr. ducks. She gets close to him and uses her tickle attack. Magmar starts to laugh and stops his fire punch. He falls to the ground as his trainer looks in despair.

"How pathetic can your Pokemon get. At least Electabuzz lost to an attack, you are losing to a tickle assault." laughs the yellow man. The man in red gets angry and orders Magmar to attack. Magmar jumps away from Mime Jr. and prepares to attack. He uses his smokescreen to confuse Mime Jr. and starts to laugh. "I wouldn't waste my time trying to confuse Mime Jr. she is a Pokemon you can't trick. She is the trickster here. Mime use teeter dance to bring Magmar out of hiding.

Mime Jr. cheers and uses her teeter dance to stop Magmar's smokescreen. The man in red gets angry again. "Magmar, use firepunch or flamethrower, hit her with your best attack." yelled the man, but to no avail. Magmar was too confused to attack. Instead her was attacking himself. Mime Jr. laughed at the crazy Pokemon and then got close again. She got close enough and then blasted Magmar with Psybeam.

"That tickle wasn't just for show, it lowers special defense, then followed up with a teeter dance. That allows Mime Jr. to get close enough to hit you with her stronger attack, the Psybeam." Kaiser said as he climbed down from the tree. "You both lost I guess it's our victory. Seirgo get out of the tree!" Kaiser walked over to the men.

"We are very pleased with your battling. So we thought you guys might want a reward. What do you say about raising your own Electabuzz or Magmar?" asked the two men giving Kaiser and Seirgo Pokemon eggs.

Kaiser received an egg from the man in red and Seirgo received an egg from the man in yellow. "A new egg this is awesome!" shouted Kaiser as he rubbed his egg to warm it up.

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Finn woke up floating he rubbed his head then rememberd "Ledyba! LEDYBA!." yelled finn franticly. then he heard a small chirp he rolled over in the water and there was ledyba underneath him "good fight ledyba" mummed finn.

Finn started swiming till he found a little bit of boat he rolled on to it. and grabed a rope that was floating past. "ledyba come here." croaked Finn. Ledyba flew over it was kind of sad ledyba looked stronger then ever Finn tied the rope to ledybas back legs and tied the over half to the boat half.

"Onward slave." Finn mummerd to ledyba who started flying to a island that he last saw tarly. Finn grabed his pokeballs as they floated past. then the magikarp swam past Finn grabed it and rapped some rope a round it.

They where picking up speed when they hit land in result Finn flew off in to a tree.
    He heard a cracking sound oh goody. "shut up voice im trying to think."said Finn.

"what did you say?" Finn looked up a short girl about 3.1.

"i was talking, to ... my self."

"yeah sure you, ok?" asked the girl bending down to try and help him up.

"yeah fine." said Finn siting up. "hey can you take that rope off ledyba and put a rock on that .... boat?"

"sure." said the girl undoing the ropes and pushing a large rock on the boat. but by the time she turned back Finn was all ready hobling away.

"bye."

(( listen to this song well reading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_JHS_Nfae4 ))

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Congratulations, Sergio and Kaiser, you have recieved an Elekid egg and a Magby egg respectively! They don't seem close to hatching!

John watched aside as Mira finished the fight with clever tactics.
    "So, what do you want to do now?" she said casually. John sighed as he showed direction to Mira, to help him get the campfire going.
    "I guess we need to abandon our sitting places". John said as he dragged the half of the tree trunk to the place where Mira thought they should start the fire.
    He then ordered the exhausted Makuhita to chop the trunk to little logs.
    John turned away as Mira barely got the wet logs burning, and opened his old bag, in hopes of finding a sleeping bag. Instead he found a couple of wrapped steaks and a few Pokémon cookies.

John cried out loud as he threw the cookies to Star and Makuhita.
    Star and Makuhita instantly started to look better after the cookies, and John asked them to do tasks.
    Makuhita had to make some sort of frying pan for the steaks and Star had to help Mira to keep up the fire. John himself decided to go on a walk.
    "Keep an eye on those two, wont you"? He asked as he took his jungle knife out. As John walked, he thought of all sorts of things: Why he was in this project? Why had he been paired with Mira? What will be his next Pokémon? He was so deep in his thoughts that he hadn't even noticed the forest clearing up. He heard a yell and and dived behind a near tree.

"May! Didn't I tell you to loose this breeding center?? When the mastermind behind the Méchamon finds out, you'll be killed"! Yelled a short man with crazy moustache to a chubby looking short lady.
    The man, apparently called Oser, was May's wife, and demanded her to close the center for her own good. They fought for some time, until a angry looking Kangaskhan came out of the door. May asked Oser to leave nicely once more, and he did, but not before threatening to tell the officials about the center. May patted Kangaskhan on the shoulder and went inside the center. John collapsed as he thought of what he had heard. "We have to help her"! John thought in his mind.

John then took a deep breath and walked casually to the camp, gathering some big leaves and branches along the way. The camp seemed to be in one piece as John took his steaks and started to frie them on the pan. He offered one for Mira and split his one in three, to give his Pokémon too. Then he decided to let his thoughts out.

Last edited:

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Finn started to hobble away the small girl started going on about his rib then just stoped.
    Finn turned around and saw a misdrivis hovering above the girl.
    "ledyba Bug buzz." the little bug vibrated his tounge at such a high frequntsy the ghost started to waver then shot a shadow ball at ledyba it hit ledyba hit it was a just to muchthe ground the a man walked out "names fraid kill it misdrivis." the misdrivis used another shadow ball finn started hobble running to wards the boat then a shadow ball hit him in the back it was like he back just lost all the nerves.
    He hit the ground in front of the boat ledyba stood up then tried to hit the misdrivis with tackle.
    but it went straight threw and hit Finn, it did how ever push him closer to the boat he reached out and grabbed the rope that was attached to magikarp and swang it around and it hit the misdrivis. the flew in to a tree then used a shadow ball Finn held up the magikarp it took the hit.
    Then it fired two more Finn blocked him self with magikarp then he threw the magikarp in side misdrivis.
    "Fail." the magikarp started jumping around in side it the misdrivis fell to the ground finn crawled back on to the boat and chucked magikarp who was still attached to the rope in the water.
    It started swimming away a towed the boat away the misdrivis started to float after them in till fraid called it back.

"so magikarp wanna do this all the time?" asked Finn who could have swarn the fish rolled its eyes.
    "Ok let me rephrase that would you like to stay with us.?" the fish stopped swiming as if it was thinking about it then jumped in to Finns arms, who tapped a pokeball on its head
    Bing.
    "ok cool." said Finn letting magikarp out of its ball the reattached the rope to it and threw it in the ocean.
    Ledyba chirped up so finn tied a rope to its leg it flew in the air and started heading to wards what looked like the other half of the ship.

((ok im going to do the pokemons view))

Ledyba flew above the boat tugging it along at a slow pace the rope was starting to itch tho.

"so Ledyba whats the trainer like." asked the magikarp.

"you mean finn? well hes funny odd but he's nice." replied ledyba.

"oh cool." then a pause, "hey ledyba do you think ill ever evolve?"

"yeah sure., and you'll be the strongest on the team!" said ledyba excitedly. "hey why are you yellow."

"i don't know my parents where normal......" said magikarp thoughtfully.

"ok where here guys." said finn hoping on to the ship, he rummaged a bit then came out with the captain.

"is he the crazy one?" asked magikarp.

"yeah.""why."

"i say we leave him." mummed magikarp to its self

(( ok finished))

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    The group walked back to their camp, nonchalantly getting ready to take part in a restful night. Mira managed to get the fire going, though she had to keep feeding small, quick-burning kindling in order to keep it alive. When the logs finally caught and remained burning for a reasonable length of time, John stood with knife in hand.

"Keep an eye on those two, wont you?" he asked, getting up and walking away without an answer.

"Oh great, babysitting," Mira muttered with a sigh.

Mira set to work on her dinner, taking several berries and peeling them. She took the peeling and placed them in a box in her bag. She crushed the berries and added a small amount of water, sugar, flour and yeast. Mira placed the metal bowl aside, waiting for it to rise. She sat back and colored the remaining PokeBalls before putting a cover on the bowl and placing it on the outer edge of the fire.

John soon walked back into the camp, seeming to have something on his mind. He took two steaks out of his bag and cooked them up, offering one to Mira and sharing the other with his Pokemon. Mira grimaced and handed it back.

"Sorry," Mira said.

She turned back to the fire and maneuvered the pan back out of the fire and taking the lid off with a mitten. She placed the steaming berry bread on a plate and cut it in half, giving one portion to Riolu and taking the other for herself. Spinarak still wandered through the trees, finding its own dinner. Mira and Riolu ate in silence. Mira picked up the plates and rinsed them out after they were finished, leaving them out to dry. She looked over at John, who still seemed to have something on his mind.

"What's up?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back