• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Mahouka has been an okay series so far. Entertaining but not that much. :v I enjoy the visuals, the ost and the characters are kinda cool. But I hope the story progresses in a manner that it makes me more excited to look forward to next episode each week. Kinda like what NGNL is doing these days.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    One episode for Summer Holiday? I don't know about that, I'm thinking two episodes at least. But, we'll see, haha. Yeah, Enrollment is definitely ending next episode. I'm still worried that 9SC isn't getting at least twelve episodes if they are doing Yokohama.
    Twelve? With MADHOUSE cuts... there's no way ANY arc would get that much...

Years
    I find the contrast between the Madhouse Mahouka and NGNL adaptations are interesting. Just goes to show how Mahouka is too verbose to adapt fully.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmm, I guess its better to see things visually rather than having them explained to you.

Anyways ok episodes but the BGM choices are still a lot less earwormy and a bit too light a bit. XD

And wow Kirihara gets with Kendo girl huh.

ROTFL MASAKI'S VA IS KIRITO'S *spitake* That did not match my perception of him. @_@
    Madhouse just used him for both NGNL and Mahouka xP

Edit: Just realized it was LiSA who sang the Opening. That's good.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Masaki wasn't supposed to appear yet... :/

I was pretty conflicted with this ep... there were too many added scenes... but on the other hand, MADHOUSE might see that they cut too much and 9SC could have better pace.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    The added scenes didn't really detract from anything, so they were a welcome addition. Especially the Yotsuba scene, so people have an idea who they are. Anyways, episode seven was fine. I didn't have much qualms with the episode, besides Madhouse deciding to gloss over how Tatsuya used magic in the antinite field.

Masaki being shown earlier than intended doesn't really bother me that much. But, during Masaki's practice session, how did he use Rupture when the room was empty? ._. Also since both Masaki and George was shown in the shower, fujoshis goooooooo

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    The added scenes didn't really detract from anything, so they were a welcome addition. Especially the Yotsuba scene, so people have an idea who they are.
    That's the point... They haven't even said it's Maya =D
    The only thing that could work was the line "...he will never betray Yotsuba" and the nameplate but non-LN readers still don't know who that was =D
    Just it's someone from Yotsuba =D
    Plus no one will get the Meteor Line reference =D

besides Madhouse deciding to gloss over how Tatsuya used magic in the antinite field.
    OP Tats is OP, best explanation...

Masaki being shown earlier than intended doesn't really bother me that much. But, during Masaki's practice session, how did he use Rupture when the room was empty? ._.
    It was empty because he Rupture'd everyone =D
    I would also believe he Rupture'd dummies but the blood looked too real...

Also since both Masaki and George was shown in the shower, fujoshis goooooooo
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Cannot be unseen now!
    Unless not.
    I know George is lolicon who goes for Masaki's imouto...
    Yea, much better... in a way o.O

Arc

Years

That's the point... They haven't even said it's Maya =D
    The only thing that could work was the line "...he will never betray Yotsuba" and the nameplate but non-LN readers still don't know who that was =D
    Just it's someone from Yotsuba =D
    Plus no one will get the Meteor Line reference =D
    It adds to the vague mysteriousness! Showing Meteor Line was a nice touch, except no one is going to know what it does for a loooooooong while. I swear we're just dropping all kinds of spoiler bombs in this thread for the anime-only viewers, haha.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Cannot be unseen now!
    Unless not.
    I know George is lolicon who goes for Masaki's imouto...
    Yea, much better... in a way o.O
    Whoa, whoa. I must have skipped this somehow, but George is into one of Masaki's sisters? His elementary school sisters...? ._. excuse let me call the cops

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

Arc

Years
    Ah, Summer Holiday. I sped through that volume, makes sense that I skipped over the fact that George is a total lolicon.

Oh yea, we should use spoilers xD
    Yup, especially since 9SC is coming up. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be dropping all kinds of spoilers, haha.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Ah, Summer Holiday. I sped through that volume, makes sense that I skipped over the fact that George is a total lolicon.
    Spoiler:

Yup, especially since 9SC is coming up. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be dropping all kinds of spoilers, haha.
    About Tats being OP because he's OP? xD

Arc

Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    You know what I mean. Just because he specializes in a very specific type of magic, doesn't mean he's bad at it LOL.
    I know, that's why I say that =D
    Spoiler:

Back