• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Ah, today's episode took it nice and slow. I'm actually glad that they took that approach for this episode and hopefully, they'll continue it for the next few episodes. Although, I don't actually recall the flustered reaction from both Miki and Mizuki in the LN, but whatever. Madhouse did decide to cut out one narrated description of Tatsuya after he was walking away from his dad though, haha.

The most important part of the monologue was...
    Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I like on how they took it slow this episode.

Kind of sad how the only ones who clapped for Tatsuya were his friends, Miyuki, and Mayumi.

Considering the discrimination of Course 1 and Course 2 students, you really can't expect the Course 1 students to clap for him.
    Still, it's sad.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    The last scene was kind of confusing. If you haven't read the manga/LN, it would probably not make sense to you at all.
    The scene with bus?
    Why confusing? It nicely built the tension for the next episode.

Kind of sad how the only ones who clapped for Tatsuya were his friends, Miyuki, and Mayumi.
    Yea, sad for those Course 1 that will never play important role because they don't clap to God.

The most important part of the monologue was...
    Spoiler:
    Most likely there are gonna do something with it... It's the most important part of him.
    It's not something they can justify just by incapability to feel hatred.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I can't wait to see how he does during the Nine Schools Competition, but it'll be pretty obvious....I like how he and his sister have such a strong bond, even though they both are OP. I want to see how the newly discovered flying magic will come into affect! Also, who was that in the car at the end of episode 9? :o

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    The slow is intensifying.

Today's episode was really slow. I even torrented the 1080p raw T~T

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    MADHOUSE suddenly stepped on break and they are finally showing the TALKS. The thing everyone wanted.
    But... it feels weird after super quick Enrollment =D
    And... sasuga MADHOUSE making Tats more OP than he is xD

Arc

Years
    Madhouse has finally slowed down. Which is nice, but then you realize how boring some of the events are, haha. Anyways, this week's episode was nice. It went waaaaaaay slower than I anticipated. I thought the episode was going to end with Tatsuya meeting with Kazama not Tatsuya meeting with Miki, but it was so slow that the latter happened. Also, George looks odd. I can't put my finger as to why, but he just does. Kirito Suzaku Masaki is looking very magnificent, Madhouse knows how to please the fujoshis fans, except the part where Masaki was eyeing Miyuki.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Madhouse has finally slowed down. Which is nice, but then you realize how boring some of the events are, haha. Anyways, this week's episode was nice. It went waaaaaaay slower than I anticipated. I thought the episode was going to end with Tatsuya meeting with Kazama not Tatsuya meeting with Miki, but it was so slow that the latter happened. Also, George looks odd. I can't put my finger as to why, but he just does.
    George looks like he has a skin problem... agree with that but... not everyone can be buffed like Tats, Katsuto and Masaki =D

Madhouse knows how to please the fujoshis
    The exact thing I thought of when George said "Interested in ladies, Masaki? How surprising" =D

except the part where Masaki was eyeing Miyuki.
    But Miyuki was eyeing HIM =D So... fujoshis still can hope =D
    Spoiler:

Arc

Years

George looks like he has a skin problem... agree with that but... not everyone can be buffed like Tats, Katsuto and Masaki =D
    Yeah, George looks extremely pale. Well, I don't think it's his build. I guess it's just weird to see George animated.

The exact thing I thought of when George said "Interested in ladies, Masaki? How surprising" =D
    Yup! That was what I was referring to! Haha.

But Miyuki was eyeing HIM =D So... fujoshis still can hope =D
    Spoiler:
    Was Miyuki eyeing him? I thought it was the other way around. But, fujoshis can always look past that fact I guess, haha.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Was Miyuki eyeing him? I thought it was the other way around. But, fujoshis can always look past that fact I guess, haha.
    Not "him"... HIM =D
    HIM always refers to HIM :D (Onii-sama) =D

Yup! That was what I was referring to! Haha.
    They could do a threesome with Masaki's imouto xD
    It would have all for all fetishes =D Incest, loliconism and yaoi xD

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Kirito Suzaku Masaki is looking very magnificent, Madhouse knows how to please the fujoshis fans, except the part where Masaki was eyeing Miyuki.

>Kirito Suzaku

Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I've only watched a few episodes and man is this not very good - I'm going to keep watching because I've been assured it gets much more uncomfortable and baffling and I just have to see it with my own eyes.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Or if you're a fan of a good percentage of onii-samas/second per episode. That's pretty important, you know.

ANYWAY, episode felt natural to me. I didn't feel like it was slow or anything. Then again, I didn't find anything unnatural in the last few weeks either. Ehh, maybe I wasn't paying attention enough or something. Either way, it was an average episode. The Suzaku guy eyeing Miyuki wasn't something I expected lol. DOES THAT MEAN THE TATS VS SUZAKU FACE-OFF IN THE OPENING IS FOR DECIDING WHO GETS THE DELICIOUS IMOUTO?!

...in all seriousness, I'm curious as to what Suzaku does. My eyes on him. Not on Tats, him. And yes, I'm calling him Suzaku from now on..

Back