• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • I don't think that many Street Fighter characters should be in it. Just take one or two from every game.

Oh, Q FOR MVC3: FTW.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
  • Q would totally fit well with the cast thus far.

Q/Wesker/Dante for Trench Coat Gang!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Even though it's unlikely, I'd love to see a character from Ace Attorney show up as a playable character. They've already said Phoenix WON'T be in it, but personally I'd rather see Godot or Franziska. Regardless, I'll be picking this up to at least be able to play with Wesker. :p

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Even though it's unlikely, I'd love to see a character from Ace Attorney show up as a playable character. They've already said Phoenix WON'T be in it, but personally I'd rather see Godot or Franziska. Regardless, I'll be picking this up to at least be able to play with Wesker. :p

Look. I want to throw coffee cups at Doctor Von Doom and whip Spider-Man, but I can't see it working.

Too bad. U_U

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • @ Razz : Good news for you Razz, I was following this interview from S-Kill that said that Capcom characters will have the option to speak in either English or Japanese. :) Marvel characters can only speak in English. xD
    SICK! though i'm guessing it would be characters that do have alternate japanese voices, like Resident Evil characters are still in English in the games.

@Munch Dog
    as much i want to see a phoenix wright character in the game, it is very unlikely they will considering how little amount of special moves can be achieved. i mean like for godot...
    throw coffee
    OBJECTION
    HOLD IT
    and thats all really. maybe in future vs games, they could make assist characters which would suit phoenix wright characters more.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • lol, what do you mean kind of dead? :laugh: But yes, MvC had a way better OST than the second because each character had their own theme. (Captain America being my favorite) Thankfully they decided to bring that back. A lot of the remixes sound good so far too.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • The Mike Haggar leak is more then just a rumour, I was on Capcom-Unity when they did their Halloween costumes and I'm one of the people who saw this.
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

That is Mike Freakin' Haggar, THE MAYOR! I'm glad to see he's back.

Megaman X and Gambit got deconfirmed. D: I don't think there's hope for Gambit, but there might be a different Megaman incarnation (hopefully not freaking Volnutt, lol).
    Actually, MegaMan X is not truly deconfirmed. Where people got that from was Seth Killian saying that 'suggestions for MegaMan X, Gene (from Godhand), and Phoenix Wright came in too late to be considered'. Now, its unlikely, but the MvC3 team could have possibly considered X to be the game's MegaMan before suggestions were made.

Where are all the Marvel females?! Storm's gotta be in, no?
    We got X-23 and more to come, based on a silhouette for who seems to be She-Hulk on one of the sites.
    As for Storm, I don't think she's too likely. She hasn't done much of anything in the Marvel Universe since getting married to Black Panther during the 'Civil War' arc. She's certainly not as important as she was in the '90s. I'm personally expecting Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and/or Psylocke to get in as some of Marvel's females. Maybe Nico, a witch, from the Runaways, since they have a movie coming up.

Currently, for those who don't know, here's our roster.
    Wolverine - Ryu (Street Fighter)
    Iron Man - Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
    Hulk - Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
    Deadpool - Dante (Devil May Cry)
    Capt. America - Felicia (Darkstalkers)
    Dr. Doom - Chun-Li (Street Fighter II)
    Super Skrull - Trish (Devil May Cry)
    Dormammu - Viewtiful Joe
    Thor - Amaterasu (Okami)
    X-23 - Tron Bonne (MegaMan Legends)
    Spider-Man - Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
    Magneto - Nathan 'Rad' Spencer (Bionic Commando)
    MODOK - Arthur (Ghosts n Goblins)

Then the likely characters we have are..
    Haggar (Final Fight) - Screenshot leaked
    MegaMan (Classic) - Game needs both a MegaMan and a Classic rep
    Zero (MegaMan X) - Seth Killian said 'X fans will be happy'.
    Frank West (Dead Rising) - Reoccurring Silhouette
    She-Hulk - Silhouette
    C. Viper (Street Fighter IV) - Silhouette
    Strider Hiryu (Strider) - Hinted at

Then for deconfirmed characters/series, we have..
    Tyrant & Nemesis - Resident Evil
    Gene - GodHand
    Mr. Fantastic, The Thing, Human Torch, Invisible Woman - Fantastic Four
    Amingo, Ruby Heart - Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Daredevil
    Emma Frost - X-Men
    Ghost Rider
    Dr. Strange
    Punisher
    Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney
    Gill - Street Fighter III
    Gambit
    Rival Schools series
    Sengoku Basara series
    Power Stone series
    Monster Hunter series
    Breath of Fire series
    Three Wonders game

Unlikely due to some sort of possible deconfirmation..
    MegaMan X - Due to what was previously stated
    Any more Darkstalkers - Due to Niitsuma's Twitter stating 'No more Darkstalkers', although said tweet has sense disappeared.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • lol, I guess I missed that screen shot. Zangief is great and all, but good choice by Capcom to use another grappler. It's nice to finally see Haggar in a mainstream fighting game.

Sad to hear Gambit not included, but seeing Venom back would more than make up for that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Yeah but the next step is to make Haggar actually interesting and decent to play as in Marvel, which doesn't bode to well for grapplers.

Otherwise you'll end up with an incredibly boring character like MvC2 and MvC3 Ryu.

Back