• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Don't blame Dia for this...

And I don't want to make a joke about that situation, but I just found it ironic that the person who ninja'd someone did it with a character that is supposed to be a ninja.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • My mutant's Storm. Sailfish FTW!

And my team needs to post. I mean, Storm just ran off by himself so his group is probably going to follow him. Unless they think he can handle himself. Maybe they should stay put until the explosion happens. Then they'll start running towards the stadium.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I mean try not to be annoyed by his behavior; it isn't his fault.

@d4rka8isz: By the way, do you mean the explosion that already happened?

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd by the ninja!

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Yeah. I just meant that their post could start before the explosion happened and then lead up to after the explosion.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Sorry that I haven't made a second post yet! When everyone started posting after Raven's outburst, I had mega writer's block. Then a series of unfortunate events occurred IRL so I had to put it off...

I'll post ASAP.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • ^ Had a series of unfortunate events...

Got ninety-nine problems and Writer's Block's one!

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Yes, my life mimics that which was written by Lemony Snicket. ;)

Just wondering, is it night-time during this scene? I just need to know how to write my next post for Zeke, that's all. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I'm not really sure. I imagine it's night time though, from my view. We'll find out when miley tells us.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I need at least Miley's post to continue. I love how insistent these people are on moving closer to the girl that just exploded, and tried to take their heads off with lighting. Just saying. :D

I think someone is going to expect an explanation from her soon. Also, they're going to have to know how much more dangerous it is to have her around.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Zerin- i think i'm gonna let Sapphire expects it, and when she has has showed how dangerous she actually is, i think i'm gonna let Sapphire show her she's not only one dangerous X3 though... :3 i need your approvement since she is your character ^^

I'm gonna let sapphire explode the stadium too soon, but then under control, she will do this to calm Raven down a lil and show her she's not the only one. Is this okay with you Zerin? :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • @PinkSapphire:

While this is okay, do keep this in mind:

Raven's backstory, as you may or may not find out, deals with her being the most powerful, deadly mutant ever created. What makes her not over-powered is her lack of control over it; literally, even if/when we hit that point in our story when everyone is unlocking their powers, Raven will still be very difficult to control. At maximum control, her attacks have about a 30% chance of backfire. Right now, She has about 10% success, 90% backfire. Your character has control over her powers, if she could do what Raven could do, it would probably be over-powered; not to mention, it destroys my Raven character's story. Make sense?

You can make her explode, as long as it isn't quite like Raven's.

To be realistic, her explosion could be about 30% of what Raven's was; however, if she used all of that power, it'd probably take all of her power to do so, and she'd be left weak and exhausted. Raven hadn't even used all of her power; if she did, she probably could wipe out an entire town. Of course, for that to happen, you'd have to make her more furious than most people could even reach. Her explosion was about a quarter of the football field, because she was angry at the scarers for trying to pin her.

Little known fact: Raven is VERY claustrophobic. DO NOT corner her, pin her, or crowd around her (like you all keep doing)

Anyways, sorry for the rant. Hope you all learned something about Raven today.

I'm eagerly awaiting a Jamie post, so I can keep going.

Back