• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • The IC thread is out already? >.< I gotta post now! I think I'll post with Kilik just surveying the area, then spying at some scarers headed to Raven.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • So... Should I post about Raven being chased by scarers, maybe have them call in for that backup?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I started the Post already fighting, and at the end of it, is the broadcast for scarers.

I would like some opinions on my first post, RPing ability, etc...?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • It's not too much to read. I read every Shattered Era post and that takes a long time to read. But, the Shattered Era isn't very fast-paced so it's okay. Your post took about half a minute to read.

Other than that, I'm now going to head off to the football stadium after I use echolocation and find out that Raven's fighting off a horde of scarers.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I wouldn't know. I'm sort of a newcomer at roleplaying. Although I don't like the ones where I'm a trainer with a party. I prefer doing the action myself.

My reply is: Better than me. :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Hmm... I guess my post will be the big one, since everyone will see it... Whoever needs to post is everyone not yet at the football stadium.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Zerin- I think you did really well. I like how you didn't make her seem perfect, she still you know fell back and stuff. Some people like don't have their characters make mistakes or anything. I like Raven, she's a interesting character.

d4rk- Hey now, your doing good too! I think we're all doing really good. I'm glad I didn't back out of posting this like I was gonna.

TornZero- You can if you want to. I know PinkSaph reserved a scarer spot, and that leaves one spot. So it doesn't matter to me, well it matters but, you know what I mean xD

ShinyD- Sorry for forgetting you in the first post on the IC, I thought I'd put you down somewhere in the Guidelines. xD My bad! No, it was Gazzy's fault. He's the one who made the IC. Okay sorry 'bout my craziness I'm trying to get pepped up for school where I'm not a boring person all day. xD

Okay guys, like I said on the IC we can all post somewhat freely now, just make sure no one gets left behind. Kay? Kay. :P Well, off to school with me in a few.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • ShinySweety- Raven is gonna be attacked in a football stadium where everyone is heading now ^^ in my next post sapphire will head there too

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Raven is in a football stadium that had been abandoned; no humans bother to go in it, and it's already flooded with scarers.

I'm going to write my post and have her go mad, so if there are any mutants that aren't already at the field, they can show up to see the explosion.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Name: Aqua Souleater

Nickname: Aqua the Vampire, Maou (means devil in japanese)

Snake type: Hydrophis Belcheri (most dangerous snake in the world)

Powers: Because Aqua got the DNA of an water snake she can breath under water, her second power is that she can see the warmth of a living being, she can chase them without getting find out. Aqua is also very poisonous, when she bites you her toxix can kill you within 3 seconds, though on mutants this takes 3 minutes, but Aqua doesn't like biting so she normally doesn't do that, her most used power is her power to hypnotize people with her eyes, she's also very fast.

Appearance:
    3315785309_48e64e559a.jpg

Personality: Aqua has a very sly personality, she is very mean, some people call her the "Maou" which means devil in japanese, because of that, she likes commanding people. Since Aqua likes to drink blood she also gets called "Aqua the Vampire". alot of scientists fear her because Aqua can be really mean. though around humans she's nice which is very unexpected for a mean person like her. she has a sensentive spot for cute things.

Flaws: for a scarer she has a sensentive spot for cute things. she's also nice to humans. Aqua is a very bad loser and Aqua can't control some of her powers, hypnotizing sometimes fails, she also has a short temper.

Perfections: Aqua can be real nice too, she is a very good fighter and can beautifully sing, she also is a good cook also instead of drinking blood out of humans she buys blood transfusions.

Dislikes: (hates) Sapphire, mean humans, Sapphire's beauty, stubborn mutants that don't want to listen to her.

History: Aqua was a very kind girl before her father added snake DNA to her, not just a snake, the most dangerous snake of the world. after she became a scarer she became really mean. Aqua's father died when Sapphire made a whole town explode by one of her escapes, Aqua never forgave her for that and swore to take revenge on her by taking her parents. Sapphire never knew this and Aqua plans to tell her this in one of her battles with her as her "trick card". Aqua sees Sapphire as one of the strongest mutants.

Aqua always had a little friend when she was little, a Hydrophis Belcheri, when this snake killed her mother her father used the snake as DNA for Aqua, since that her little friend also bited her this was the only way to save the little Aqua. when Sapphire was brought in the lab together with a boy Aqua observed them strongly, hoping they could be there first, real friends, so Aqua's heart got broken when they escaped, all Aqua wants is a friend that knows all her flaws but still chooses to be her friend.

Other: Aqua is nice to humans because the humans are the only ones that doesn't recognize her as a scarer, also the humans are the only ones that don't fear her.

RP Sample:

'hey...where did that girl go...?' the little Aqua looks around the forest, she heard from scientists that the girl that earlier escaped was found again. 'Sapphire! it's me! Aqua!' the little girl shouts around.

"BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the ground under Aqua is strongly shaking. 'e-earthquake!!' aqua runs to the town, only to find out that the town she was staying in for a week was gone, everything was on fire and alot of people were laying on the ground, they were all dead. aqua looked around but got terrified when she saw her father...laying on the ground. 'DAAADDDDD!!!!' Aqua cries as she sits down behind him. 'dad...' she cries.

in front of Aqua is standing a girl, the girl she hoped for that could b her first real friend. the little girl looked terrified. 'i...i...i-i..' the girl begun crying. 'I'M SO SORRYYYY!!!!!' the girl runned around trough all the stones, stones of the broken buildings, the town has become a ruine.

'SAPPHIRREEE!!!! I'LL NEVERR FORGIVE YOUUU!! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOUUU!!!!' the little Aqua shouted before she lied her head on her father's chest. 'father...' she mumbled.

(the people who believe in god, like me, please don't get insulted by me using the term "devil" i really don't mean it to insult god, or you guys)

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • I've actually already used the belcheri, PinkSapphire, and there's (quite a few) accuracy issues I see in the SU. They aren't able to breathe underwater; they have valves in their nostrils that close when they're submerged, so they can hold their breath for up to 8 hours (but they still have to come up for air). Plus, the belcheri isn't inherently aggressive, it's one of the most docile snakes in the world. It doesn't tend to bite until it's been horribly mishandled or abused, and even then it's even rarer for it to envenom someone. (Meaning if it killed Aqua's mother and bit Aqua, they did something horribly wrong to it.) This kind of makes that "became really mean" thing moot, unless you were trained specifically for aggression. As for the venom, not even a newborn baby would die in a matter of 3 seconds. It's a myotoxin, so the muscles gradually (albeit quickly) go through necrosis (they rot) as the venom travels through the body, but the brain can still be working while that's happening.

Also, I'll have another SU up with the Boomslang as the DNA source soon.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • i'll change it then... though i'm sorry but don't expect from me to know all the info about a certain snake, breathing underwater is just one of her powers, but alright i'll take another snake

Edited

Name: Aqua Souleater

Nickname: Aqua the Vampire, Maou (means devil in japanese)

Snake type: Inland Taipan ( Oxyuranus Microlepidotus )

Powers: Aqua can breath underwater, her second power is that she can see the warmth of a living being, she can chase them without getting find out. Aqua is also very poisonous, when she bites you her toxix can kill a human in 5 minutes, though on mutants this takes 20 minutes, but Aqua doesn't like biting so she normally doesn't do that, only when they really hurted her, abused her or made her real mad. Her most used power is her power to hypnotize people with her eyes, she's also very fast.

Appearance:
    3315785309_48e64e559a.jpg

Personality: Aqua has a very sly personality, she is very mean, some people call her the "Maou" which means devil in japanese, because of that, she likes commanding people. Since Aqua likes to drink blood she also gets called "Aqua the Vampire". alot of scientists fear her because Aqua can be really mean. though around humans she's nice which is very unexpected for a mean person like her. she has a sensentive spot for cute things.

Flaws: for a scarer she has a sensentive spot for cute things. she's also nice to humans. Aqua is a very bad loser and Aqua can't control some of her powers, hypnotizing sometimes fails, she also has a short temper.

Perfections: Aqua can be real nice too, she is a very good fighter and can beautifully sing, she also is a good cook also instead of drinking blood out of humans she buys blood transfusions.

Dislikes: (hates) Sapphire, mean humans, Sapphire's beauty, stubborn mutants that don't want to listen to her.

History: Aqua was a very kind girl before her father added snake DNA to her, not just a snake, one of the most dangerous snakes on the planet. after she became a scarer she became really mean. Aqua's father died when Sapphire made a whole town explode by one of her escapes, Aqua never forgave her for that and swore to take revenge on her by taking her parents and killing her. Sapphire never knew this and Aqua plans to tell her this in one of her battles with her as her "trick card". Aqua sees Sapphire as one of the strongest mutants.

Aqua always had a little friend when she was little, a Inland Taipan, though, her mother didn't like snakes and wanted to protect her daughter from the snake when Aqua introduced her little friend. her mother abused the little snake and tried to kill it, which was a reason for him to bite the mother and kill her, because of it's angryness it also bit Aqua. Aqua's father saved the life of his daughter by adding the snake's DNA to Aqua. when Sapphire was brought in the lab together with a boy Aqua observed them strongly, hoping they could be there first, real friends, so Aqua's heart got broken when they escaped, all Aqua wants is a friend that knows all her flaws but still chooses to be her friend.

Other: Aqua is nice to humans because the humans are the only ones that doesn't recognize her as a scarer, also the humans are the only ones that don't fear her.

RP Sample:

'hey...where did that girl go...?' the little Aqua looks around the forest, she heard from scientists that the girl that earlier escaped was found again. 'Sapphire! it's me! Aqua!' the little girl shouts around.

"BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the ground under Aqua is strongly shaking. 'e-earthquake!!' aqua runs to the town, only to find out that the town she was staying in for a week was gone, everything was on fire and alot of people were laying on the ground, they were all dead. aqua looked around but got terrified when she saw her father...laying on the ground. 'DAAADDDDD!!!!' Aqua cries as she sits down behind him. 'dad...' she cries.

in front of Aqua is standing a girl, the girl she hoped for that could b her first real friend. the little girl looked terrified. 'i...i...i-i..' the girl begun crying. 'I'M SO SORRYYYY!!!!!' the girl runned around trough all the stones, stones of the broken buildings, the town has become a ruine.

'SAPPHIRREEE!!!! I'LL NEVERR FORGIVE YOUUU!! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOUUU!!!!' the little Aqua shouted before she lied her head on her father's chest. 'father...' she mumbled.

(the people who believe in god, like me, please don't get insulted by me using the term "devil" i really don't mean it to insult god, or you guys)

Last edited:
    Back