• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Zerin-Kilik already has a safe distance from Raven anyway, so I'm in the clear! xD

In other news, I wish I knew where miley was.

EDIT: O.o Did Kit really push everyone to get to Raven. :\ That's not very nice. Kilik might shrug it off though, but still.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Zerin- okay maybe i have to explain sapphire a little xD Sapphire is one of the most dangerous mutants ever created, she have burned down a whole town with and explosion when she was just 10, so she's pretty powerful like Raven, but she CAN'T control her powers :p but it's alright, but i'll make the explosion look 70% like hers okay? Not more ^^ or else she would be like you said, over-powerful ;3 then i'll be posting now :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • *sigh* ...

I'm usually very open to others' ideas, but that... I mean, what is the point of my character even being on here if yours is basically just like her, only with control?

I mean, in my last OOC post, I even said this exactly:

"Raven's backstory, as you may or may not find out, deals with her being the most powerful, deadly mutant ever created."

If yours is supposed to be one of the most powerful, it just completely defeats the purpose of my character existing, as well as her backstory. When I created her, I created her to be this large, terrifying thing, that puts everyone at risk around her. What you're saying your character is, is basically the perfected version of Raven.

I told Miley about Raven's whole backstory via a PM... So she'll understand this as well.

I'm not sure what to do with this, because it's now a big issue that's going to bother me.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Zerin- i-i'm sorry! :o i think you're misunderstanding >.< Sapphire is NOT as powerful as raven! :o no way!! Just as you said, the explosion is not gonna be like Raven's and it's gonna exhaust her. Only that fact that Raven can stand up again after the explosion she made shows how powerful she is :S Sapphire first needs to be healed a loooooong time before she can get a little of her energy back :S i never ment to make Sapphire just as powerful as Raven, i never ment too, really :(

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I know.... But your "destroyed a whole city at age 10" story goes against that... I mean, even comparing them with an explosion seems a little... Well, farfetch'd... (Pokemon pun)

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I think i'll make the explosion 50% then, but please don't misunderstand, Sapphire is not a perfected version of Raven >.> She not THAT powerful, she's just...dangerous, thats what i ment to say :I please forgive me if what i said sounded real arrogant, selfish, *****y and other stuff...even SD and miley knows that i have trouble explaining stuff sometimes ^^;;; ...watashi o yurushite kurasai...

And just as told in the history, that explosion was something she created by accident, there's no clue if someone was actually helping her or not, so that it just seemed like she did that all herself, but i want to keep that all secret till futher in the RP... ^^;;;

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'm trying to keep Raven's history secret until later. I'll plan to show little bits along the way...

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm gonna post in the RP now...if you don't like what i posted tell me, i'll edit it...i'm here to make friends, not enemies...i'm really sorry...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • PinkSapphire promised she would wait for me to post. >:( I'm not editing my post again so she better erase it.

EDIT: PinkSapphire promised to wait for me to post, & then she posted. 3 minutes after she posted when I posted, I find she didn't wait for me. We're fighting. She deleted her post, now she reposted it. I didn't wanna deal editing my post again. That's all I have to say.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • ^Same here :D I don't mind being ninja'd. Unless it's when I'm signing up for a RP. Then I get a little annoyed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • ^ Agreed, especially when the person who ninjas you takes the last spot in the RP.

Dia, don't be mad, she did fix it, right?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Please... Sometimes it's easier just to drop it... Sapphire said she was sorry, right?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Please everyone, don't be mad at SD for being mad at me...i was here at fault too...

I only hate being ninja'd when i can't understand a conversation anymore, but this almost never happen.

Back