• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I didn't say anyone here was a newbie RPer OR that they make characters out of themselves. I don't know any of you in person, so I wouldn't know.

I was only saying that it's something I noticed in the past, from seeing others RP.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Glad to see not too much posts are in the IC thread. O.o But I didn't expect so many posts here about Raven. Anyway...

I have no reply or intelligence about the topic about Raven so I'm just keeping my mouth shut. :I

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
"Most capable"? Hm... I guess it's all in the context.

I mostly mean in overall capability of the characters; their flexibility in different situations with their powers and normal (human) ability. With Raven's abilities mostly being explosive or offensive (and bringing her stamina down quickly), Raven is pretty much only capable of being a glass cannon, albeit it a powerful one. (I believe that's actually what you made her to be.)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Glass cannon? Another good analogy. I refer to it as "double-edged sword", so it's basically the same.

___

On a different note...

I made my TRON: Derezzed RP, but no one has signed up D:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I think raven is a good character, she has a personality that suit her powers, at least that it what i think :) she's really powerful but that fact she can't control her power makes her not too powerful which is good, i like the way Raven is :)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I just started RP'ing a couple of weeks ago so I hope I'm doing okay. I'd join the TRON: Derezzed RP, but being new and all, I don't want to join too many RP's that I can't keep up. Besides that, I'm fourteen and the PG-17 doesn't help much.

Edited.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Uh, I don't think this is the best place to discuss other RPs. Maybe you should talk about it via VM/PM or in the roleplay discussion thread. Just saying.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Right, y'know what? Everyone is taking this Raven thing way out of hand. The fact remains that Raven IS the strongest mutant. Her strength however, is accompanied by her need to be alone and inability to control herself, which makes her just as flawed as the rest of the mutants.
At the end of the day, someone has to be stronger, otherwise there's not really a story. Zerin's character is actually my favourite, because she's thought about the difficulties that accompany being so strong. She's made it clear that it's not to be admired, and if anyone tries to compete with it then it makes their character a little bit too good. I for one trust Zerin to use Raven responsibly and without God-modding, so perhaps the rest of us can get on with the RP knowing that there is someone, God forbid, who has more power?

Heck, maybe you could incorporate it into your own story. Make your character jealous of Raven, make it as if your character doesn't understand that she can't control herself. All our characters need flaws. Find yours.

... Sorry to anyone who has no problem with Raven or Zerin, this is aimed to those who believe we should all be exactly the same. Which kinda negates the point of a MUTANT RP.

:)

Oh, and can I have some feedback? :D Even though I probably just pissed half of you off...

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
That's a cool idea! I could make Storm jealous of Raven after she exhibits some more of her uncontrollable power especially since Storm does get easily jealous. I don't mind someone being the strongest.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
I was thinking that like, next time there is a big Scarer/Gen127 battle, we could form an alliance and both teams come together.

As for Raven, it's up to her if she wants to join a team at all. She doesn't NEED to be with any of us, it depends on what Zerin has decided for her character. :D

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
I thought we'd said that it was me, but if the others don't agree with that then I'll step down! :)

Is there any sign of Miley? I still need to find out what Apolla is doing...

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hey, this looks prety cool. Mind if I sign up?

Name: Cecelia Violets

Nickname: Cece, Vie.

Snake type: Southern Coperhead.

Powers: Shape Shifting: She can shift into a different person, animal, or item. She has not yet perfected this power.
Mind Reading: She can read the minds of others by making eye contact. Since she has not yet mastered this, she often only hears bits and pieces. She can also send a few thoughts to influence or talk to another person, but if she sends too many, her head will start to hurt. This power does not work through mirrors or pictures.

Appearance: Cece has long black hair with a few purple highlights long enough to reach the middle of her back. She wears a black jacket with a gray T-shirt underneath with a white skull on it. She wears black shorts and a black belt. She also has black and white sneakers. She wears different shades of black bangles on her wrist and has a white skull necklace with a silver chain. She has a black anklet and black pearl earings. She also has pink eyes that she tries to hide by wearing sun glasses often. Cece also has a black poney-tail holder on her left wrist if she ever want to put her hair up. Whenever she gets angry, her snake fangs will show.

Personality: Cece is a tomboy that likes sports and video games. She is very feisty and determined. Cece loves to compete, and show off her skills. She has a very big temper, and doesn't cool off easily. Cece always tries to hide her sad emotions to make othrs think that she's tough. She also does this to be a great leader. Cece loves exploring and adventures. She is also very strong, and tall, for her age. Cece always tries to act older so she'll gain more respect. Cece loves snakes, unlike most girls and women. She even has one as a pet. Cece also liks to manipulate people into doing what she wants by talking them into it, or even charming them into it. And if that doesn't work, she uses her Mind Reading powers a little. Cece is also very sneaky.

Flaws: She can't get angry without showing her fangs, and when they come out, they usually drip poison onto the floor.

Perfections: She can talk almost anyone into doing anything. Cece is very sneaky, and can walk by you without you noticing.

Likes: Cece likes to win, and she likes to be right about everything.

Dislikes: She dislikes people who are better skilled than she is. She also dislikes girly things, and people that hate snakes.

History:

Other:

RP Sample:

Don't worry, it's unfinished. I'll finish it later. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back