• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

miley810

Assassin
Years
I didn't think you were Arcaray. And yeah, hopefully this'll get things back on track. I heard so much about people being dissapointed in my GM skills, I almost said the heck with it...

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
I don't think any of us were saying that, if it makes you feel any better Miley :)

I'm just going to edit my last Apolla post, and then Zeke and Torn will make a guest appearance. :P

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Welcome back, Miley; hope you're feeling better. And one more thing, when you get the chance to look it over, I made a second Scarer. I said it around the time you left, this was my attempt at making a Taoism-based character.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's fine Miley. Honestly we didn't go too far since you left.

Also, if it helps, I still keep my offer of Co-GM, in case you need help, or if you get sick like that again. You just have to let me know when I'm needed.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I would also like to offer my services as a Co-GM! I've asked a while ago in the Roleplay Discussion Thread that I can be of help anyway I can, & that they can feel free to ask me to. I would also like to help if you can't GM.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Dang! Feeling the love, everyone wants to be Co-GM 'cause the GM herself sucks. -_- Just when I finally start getting people to think I'm a good GM, I get sick and ruin it. Joking guys! Anyways I'll think about who will be the Co-GM and let you know in my next post. Keep in mind, being Co-GM does not mean your charecter gets to be any better/more powerful/better at controling their powers than any of the other charecters. So if that's why you want to be Co-GM, you'll be kicked off the Co-GM list fast.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Okay guys I've thought a while on this. TornZero is our new Co-GM! For the others whom have offered on here, PM's, Facebook messages, VMs, a lot of you guys have, I'd like to say sorry that I didn't pick you. I'm naming no names, so please don't say 'I did this and that' but TornZero hasn't seemed to be a problem. Some of us have yelled at me before, 'cause I've skipped their post, 'cause I asked them to change their post, 'cause I said they were being over powerful. While others of us I've gotten several people say there were issues about during by absence, about them trying to make their character too powerful, and I believe if I pick them as GM they'll feel like they have the authority to make their character bigger, better, more important, stronger, better at controlling their powers, etc. Which I hope TornZero has a head enough to understand I nor him are better in the RP than the rest.

So TornZero, congrats. Not that it's a big deal, I guess. Hopefully none of the others who offered to be Co-GM will be mad. So yeah. If I'm gone for longer than lets say a week, you automatically take over until I come back, and you will have permission to bunny Jamie as long as you keep her personality true. And if I know I'll be gone for a long period of time, I'll let you and everyone else know, and I'll let you know if someone else is bunnying Jamie or something. And like I said, you keep the position as Co-GM as long as you don't start acting over powerful.

And, if I am gone, I want everyone who can to report to me about anybody acting over powerful or something, and even if I'm here if I don't seem to be noticing it I want to be let known.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
it's good to have you back miley :3 i didnt had a problem with your absence though if thats what you'e afraid of ^^; i know your situation and i can understand you very while because...well you know my situation too :P ...

anyway what i wanted to ask you is, i submitted a scarer earlier, is she accepted? :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
'cause I said they were being over powerful. While others of us I've gotten several people say there were issues about during by absence, about them trying to make their character too powerful, and I believe if I pick them as GM they'll feel like they have the authority to make their character bigger, better, more important, stronger, better at controlling their powers, etc.

Hopefully none of the others who offered to be Co-GM will be mad.

And, if I am gone, I want everyone who can to report to me about anybody acting over powerful or something, and even if I'm here if I don't seem to be noticing it I want to be let known.

._.

No names, yet you practically called all that out straight to me. Simply because the way I have my character built, I was probably the first to be rejected from the list. Even though all I've been doing is trying to create an interesting, different character from the rest. I figured people would know better by now than to think I'd be intentionally trying to make Raven stronger, or even go as far as using authority to do so.

I'm pretty tempted to just drop from this RP, because apparently my character causes too many problems for everyone else, including the GM. Which doesn't make sense, since she did accept my character. I get the distinct feeling if I leave no one will have any issues anymore.

I'm not mad, though I am rather upset about this because I know exactly where it was directed. About 90% of the post, directly at me.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
I am happy that Zero will be Co if we need it!

But yeah, Miley you were a bit offensive with that. :/ As far as I'm aware, everyone here was more concerned about you than we were angry with your absence, and I'm pretty sure that all of us are grown up enough to not God-mod.

I may have missed something, but I haven't seen anyone yelling. It was obvious that you were referring to Zerin, which is hardly fair either. We've all come to terms with Raven as a character, who is more flawed than she is powerful. I really don't see why there was a need to say all of that, when you could've just said that TornZero was going to be co-GM.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I am happy that Zero will be Co if we need it!

But yeah, Miley you were a bit offensive with that. :/ As far as I'm aware, everyone here was more concerned about you than we were angry with your absence, and I'm pretty sure that all of us are grown up enough to not God-mod.

I may have missed something, but I haven't seen anyone yelling. It was obvious that you were referring to Zerin, which is hardly fair either. We've all come to terms with Raven as a character, who is more flawed than she is powerful. I really don't see why there was a need to say all of that, when you could've just said that TornZero was going to be co-GM.

I'm glad at least one person understands me, thanks Arcaray.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I might post soon, I don't know. My life is falling down the drain. I hate my dad's attitude & strictness against me. Will go post.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Thanks for the support, guys, even though I'll mostly just be worrying about consistency and keeping people updated in case they miss things for a while. ^^; (Also, Miley, if we could get a verdict on accepting [post="7142606"]Solan[/post] and [post="7105710"]Aqua[/post] sometime, it might be easier to keep activity up with the new characters.)

And Zerin, while it /was/ pretty easy to see it was directed at you, I've seen for myself that some people end up misinterpreting their own limits when given arguably free reign, and for multiple different reasons like not wanting their character to be hurt, or just wanting to make them stronger than they should be.

The fact being that everyone's pretty much already established Raven's level as the most destructive at the highest cost, Raven can't be a problem unless you end up doing multiple football stadium-sized explosions, (of course, it's really doubtful you'd actually do that and instead go for her trying to refrain from using her powers while in the company of the group she's getting dragged into) so you're not able to be much of a target concerning Miley's comment.

I more so took it as looking towards the people who may not already have a set idea on their character's limits and might end up pushing things (even though it's still doubtful anyone here would do that without a good reason).

~~~~~

Also, @SD, I hope your dad's attitude improves sometime soon; he probably doesn't know your priorities and instead focuses on the ones he thinks you should have. (I know that well enough from my mother.) Maybe listening to music will help with tolerating it? (I suggest listening to music in different languages; I end up unable to focus on anything in spoken English if the vocals are in Japanese/Korean/any language difficult to relate to English.)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
日本語うたがだいすきえですよ!
I love Japanese Music!

___

Honestly, I'm still feeling pretty upset about this. Because it sounds like my leaving might help the RP (and prevent further argument). Therefore, leaving might be better for everyone else. And I don't see people as really interested in whether I stay or go, so why not?

The verdict is neutral but I'm leaning toward "Leaving".

Back