• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Hey everyone. I'm not sure if this is exactly getting off topic or not... but..
    I just finished drawing a pic of May. and I think it turned out pretty good.
    But do you think I should post it here or in the Art section?

Also BTW, I cant upload it unitl Monday, cuz I dont have a scanner here...

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    I'm back!!
    I had to go somewhere, anyways this is going offtopic I guess, well I'll start things off. I have a question, Veronica Taylor is both VA for Ash and May right, well in the 6th movie, May sings, almost at the end of the movie they all sung the melody, even Ash. So in the dubbed version, is Veronica Taylor gonna sing for both Ash and May's voices?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Sure you can join, Swordkirby537. I'll update member list!

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537

Oh and +el_pal we're talking about, how will Veronica Taylor sing both Ash and May's voices in the 6th movie!!

jokestr2004

Years
    Whoa whoa!! How could this go to the second page?!?!?!? This is perposturous! Umm... who thinks May is HoT? I know I do...

Oh um... BTW... not in any perverted way or anything... but do you know a good source for pictures of May? (Not in any weird or sickish way though! ^^;; )

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
    jokestr2004 said:
    Uhh well depending on what you mean, yes and no... like buttons with the pictures, like banners, or uhh like those grey spoiler buttons? Um also.. anyone still no where to get pics or soemthing?

Yeah, those grey buttons! ;)

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Sure you can join!!!!
    Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-Owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro

Ask me if you want to see May images, and I'll post them!!

jokestr2004

Years
    swordkirby537 said:
    I'd like to see some pictures please. Pluse, I like that May picture in your avatar!

What he said.

Well i did get lucky and stumble upon this ^_^

May Fan Club!!

But if there are any others... go ahead and post em ^^

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    For one, her name is Haruka, not May. ;)

For two, I'd love to join, but I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with all of the shipping talk (unless it's Haruka and me ;P). I'm already a bit edgy as I just found out today about the shipping on Haruka and that gaki Shuu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back