• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Oh...okay new member, yay!!!!

Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-Owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobu

Dont worry Jeikobu we're only going to talk about May not shippings.......sometimes?!Anyways, I would put the pictures now but I accidentally typed in the Quick Reply area, can someone post then I'll put some pics!!^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Jeikobu said:
    For one, her name is Haruka, not May. ;)

For two, I'd love to join, but I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with all of the shipping talk (unless it's Haruka and me ;P). I'm already a bit edgy as I just found out today about the shipping on Haruka and that gaki Shuu.

Wipee. Just what we need. A Japanese fanboy. Anyways, I don't know the Japanese names for most of the Ru/Sa characters, so I'm not sure who Shuu is. It better not be Brendan, though. *starts sharpening katana*

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    Naw, Shuu aint Brendon. Shuu is some stupid itiotic fool with green hair and a Roselia that thinks hes better than everyone else. He loves flowers more than any guy should and I think he's kinda fruity.

Anyways, enough about him.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Sure you can join!!

Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobou
    The Evil One

If you have any pictures of May(Haruka)post them here.
    No Hentai pics!!

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    Looks like we got another member. welcome! Cute Pikachu will put you on the list when she gets on.

Hey Jokestr2004, put up some of those pics that you drew of May. they are realy good.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Okay! Hold on a sec..

Here's just a normal picture of May that I drew.. eeheheheh
    May Fan Club!!

And here's a super cute Chibi May that I drew...
    May Fan Club!!

I dunno if these shoulda gone in the Art section but I'm just posting them here cuz they're May ^^;;

Tell me whatcha think ^^

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    Varied Deoxys said:
    Wipee. Just what we need. A Japanese fanboy. Anyways, I don't know the Japanese names for most of the Ru/Sa characters, so I'm not sure who Shuu is. It better not be Brendan, though. *starts sharpening katana*
    Note: I am not Japanese by race. But I am very much at heart, so I'll take that as a compliment. ^^
    Shuu (dub name is Drew) is a little @#$&* that'll appear in America pretty soon (about the 3rd ep coming I think). He is a Pokemon Coordinator like Haruka, and apparently hits on her. He gives her flowers, blah blah blah. I want to give him a piece of my mind.
    May Fan Club!!

Besides with Hitokage I'm at a big advantage. :badsmile:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back