• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Yay!!! Hikaru's Twin is back!!!!^_^ I wonder if we could just see how many pics we can throw in the May Fan Club?!! Oh and yes it is doubt, I'm not very smart am I?!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Cute_Pikachu said:
    Yay!!! Hikaru's Twin is back!!!!^_^ I wonder if we could just see how many pics we can throw in the May Fan Club?!! Oh and yes it is doubt, I'm not very smart am I?!

Lol, thanks Cute_Pikachu, and don't say you're not smart, of course you are! ^^

Here's a rather comical pic of May, involving Ash.

May Fan Club!!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Duelist Goku said:
    It's a place with a hotspring but indoors, or even just a hotspring.

Hmmm...I'm not sure..but maybe in the ep when they met Flannery. But I guess not, I just saw warm sand.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    You can join, ujjwalpokemon!! *updating member list*

Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobu
    The Evil One
    SparkyThePikachu
    blue
    Gardevoir532
    PFrog
    Zeo
    Hikaru's Twin
    Dusty Pikachu
    Shiny May
    Crush on May
    totodile
    Megasupercoolcoolguy
    silverstar
    Jolteon
    SSMarik
    Duelist Goku
    ujjwalpokemon

Another cute pic by totodile!!! Did you make that, totdile?! Well since we dont know if May went to the hot springs or not, we'll have to wait and see.

megasupercoolcoolguy said:
    what would you guys do with Pokemon if you owned it? could be a new thing to talk about here...

Do you mean own a pokemon or the pokemon series?

SSMarik said:
    is brendan even on the show cause i think hes just a made up character from the game

Brendan is not in the show, yet or maybe not. We only saw him for about 5 seconds from the 6th movie. He isnt a made-up character, because he's a main character from the Game Story-line.

Shouldnt we find a more May-ish topic?!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Another nice pic from totodile!!! Oh and btw, that Ash pic in your sig......is.....cute!!!^_^

Does anybody have a good topic?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back