• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Yay!!!^_^ +el_pal was the third member of the club, so that means she get's to be the co-owner!!! So, +el_pal, it would be really great if you could, please!!!! =D

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    I dunno.....
    I think we'll just have to wait a while. Oh and congrats, congrats you are now the new co-owner!!!^_^
    ......let's just wait.....and wait....and wait......(I'm sorry!! I'm not a very patient kind if person, but let's just wait).....

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    You can join, Seth_Ruin!! *updating*

Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:+el_pal

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobu
    The Evil One
    SparkyThePikachu
    blue
    Gardevoir532
    PFrog
    Zeo
    Hikaru's Twin
    Dusty Pikachu
    Shiny May
    Crush on May
    totodile
    Megasupercoolcoolguy
    silverstar
    Jolteon
    SSMarik
    Duelist Goku
    ujjwalpokemon
    Seth_Ruin

Does any body have a good topic?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Thank you kindly for letting me join the May(drools) club. I won't let you down.....in any way?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Sorry, I don't have a May related topic... Only why did May's voice when humming sound so strange in the movie Jirachi Wishmaker XD

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    They just kept May's japanese voice for humming, cause May's dubbed VA has to hum in Ash's part! I like May's subbed voice!! Her VA is Kaori!!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    I really liked May's voice when she hummed actually. So that is why! I have keen ears! *lion roars at me* Did you hear something?

Duelist Goku

Drunken Master
    Years
    May looks her best while wearing nothing. LOL. j/k. seriously she has really cute bathing suits. And I think she looks better without her hat-thing.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I'm bac hmph! forgetting about me. Hmm i wonder y can't there be lik a moderater (no not a real one real ones X)!) to do stuff lik i dunno u have a brain think! ~sry off-topic
    ~luv gardevoir352 (sik)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back