• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Yo, Duelist Goku, were you talking bout this pic?
    May Fan Club!!

urgh, well, it's May with her red bathing suit, and sombrero like hat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Ahh! The May fan club is getting to far down the list, as no one is doing anything here! We must persist! And dang, one day after I find great May(drools)pictures, the website goes down!!!!

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
    may is awesome. but i think character is more important than looks (i mean looks are important, but i mean they have to have a character otherwise you'd be like making friends with some barbie doll, who, by the way is waaaay out of proportion)
    I think May's character is the thing that is so appealing about her . I mean its not as rich and as built-up as Misty's but you can see it. I cant describe it. somebody help

by the way ash's hair kicks so much donkey! who would not want hair like that? seriously? anyone? put your hand up if you don't want hair like that..

PS whoever puts their hand up make sure you have a few spares :badsmile:

Last edited:

Duelist Goku

Drunken Master
    Years
    Say, do you think that Ash is more likely to go for May than Misty? I mean, a lot of Ash/Misty hints were dropped including Misty's infamous "And someday I will marry Ash.." I was actually quite a Misty/Ash supporter before May came along..

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    *sigh* I thought we were'nt going to talk about shippings in here, but oh well.

Duelist Goku said:
    Say, do you think that Ash is more likely to go for May than Misty? I mean, a lot of Ash/Misty hints were dropped including Misty's infamous "And someday I will marry Ash.." I was actually quite a Misty/Ash supporter before May came along..

We still dont know if Ash likes May or Misty. No pokeshipping hints were dropped, they were kept and remembered by pokeshippers and we should respect that. I never heard Misty say "And someday I will marry Ash..", I guess you were reffering to when Misty said "And someday we'll be married to!" I think she ment with other people, not them
    selves marrying eachother.

Anyways, what was the topic? Or are we just posting pictures of May?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Oh well, I guess it's posting pics of May until we find a new topic. When you're posting pictures of May, please dont post hentai pics!! Okay!! I have none right now, so anybody?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    +el_pal said:
    THat was the wiredest question I've encountered yet XD

Ditto!! What she said!

Duelist Goku said:
    Does May wear heart panties? lol.

Next time ask a question that's more appropiate! There are kids younger then you, viewing these forums. I am a kid myself, so dont hurt me! *hides*

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Only totodile is showing pics, I must help out!^_^ But for some reason my Windows XP laptop wont save a thing into my files!! *hits lappy with an apple* If I cant save anything soon, I'll have to wait 'til I get my dad's computer. (Sorry very off topic.....wait....we dont even have a topic) Does anybody have a good topic?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back