• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
Years
  • that's the ep of Taillow toto !!

And I think May and Drew are nothing more then rivalry. That's what the tension is. The same tension Ash had with Gary (IMO)

May Fan Club!!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Shiny May said:
    May Fan Club!!

Drewling over Brock's cooking !!! Funny !!

OMG she is sooo cute there XD and that is exactly how I look when I drool over May XD.

BTW what epi is that from XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • I'm back!^_^ I'm real sorry for not replying for a long time!!^_^;; I'm just sooo busy with school work. Anywho, the club got bigger, thank you....to the people who made it happen!^_^ I'm very greatful!!

I have no pics at the moment, I'll go searching!^^

Years
  • may i join? i had my own may club (in my sig is a link), but figured its better to join this 1 b/c it has more ppl and lasted longer. i hope i can join and talk all about may/her infleunces on other chars.

Years
  • yay i luv may;'s beautifly! it is so cute, i love torchic too, but skitty is cuter! i rate her pokemon like this 1st beautifly, 2nd skitty, 3rd tochic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back