• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Recruitment Thread

Waudby

Hey everyone not done this before, im used to working by myself so im going to give this a go.
    I'm still working on Pkmn Opal, but i wanted to explore rpg making outside of Pokemon. Im going for a completely custom brand new rpg game. And i need a full team to help me out with the idea.
    1. Name of Game: The Legend Of Ormathald
    2. Type of Game: RPG (Elder scrolls style)
    3. What you're looking for: Spriters, mappers, tileset makers, anything that will help.
    4. Examples of work: Sorry none atm. I do coding so not very interesting putting some codes up lol.

But anyway this game will be made in sphere, i would like a good team and would hope to get this finished, with the possiblity of maybe expansions packs for the game. I was think this game should be kinda styled like Elder Scrolls games, so lots to do, quests, side quests, buying/selling houses, etc but i'm not to sure about the ABS system, i'm thinkin about just doing a CBS system. Please please help me out on this game, will maybe post some screenies soon if i can produce anything. If anyone is interested then please let me no. Thanks.

Years
    1. Games: Sol & Luna (will be developed coherently)
    2: Maker: RPG Maker 95
    3. Type: PC-Based RPG
    4. Jobs Needed: Spriters, GFX Artists, Tile Makers
    5. My Work:

As you can obviously see, these are not screenshots of my new games, but rather of my old game Pokémon: A Mapping Adventure. These are just here to show what I have done. Though all my other projects have been dropped, I will continue this one until the end, so I need a team of dedicated artists who are willing to devote their time to these games. My goal is to make these two games as good as, or better than, Final Fantasy VII. I Know, it seems ambitious. But with the right storyline, the right theme, the right concentration, and the right people, it can be done.

Description: These two games will not only push RPG Maker 95 to its limits graphically, but also physically. They will have interwinding storylines, so it is essential to play both to fully understand the complete and true storyline.

So, if you are interested in joining, contact me via PM, or e-mail. (To get my e-mail, highlight the word e-mail in my last sentence. Clicking on it brings you to Juno.)

Last edited:
    Years
    Since this is a huge project, I am also going to need mappers and coders.

Offtopic: Yuoaman, I am not discontinuing Awkward's Paradice. It is just paused.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Sorry Avatar if this is in the wrong spot........

Some of you may remeber me making a Gold/Silver remake, well I plan to continue the project. I will be need a spriter who will be taking on small, random tasks. I wont be needing a whole lot of things. If you would like to sprite for me give me a PM with some examples of your work. All work the spriter makes will be credited, of course. Heres the thread for the game..
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=55257

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    Pokemon: Water Blue

Hey, I am working on a pokemon game based off Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Emerald. I will call this Project, Project Water Blue, and it will be an online multiplayer Pokemon game, which will allow players to choose their starting region, Kanto, Jhoto, or Hoenn, and later on a new region when new custom pokemon are added, players can start their own gym when their pokemon reach a certain level, players can battle other players in tournaments, as well as trade Pokemon with each other and much more.

Name: Pokemon: Water Blue (online) / using BYOND to program

Type of Game: Online Multiplayer version of Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Emerald, with new maps and Pokemon.

What I am looking for: Sprite artists (for custom Pokemon), Sprite ripper (for making sprite sheets)

Examples of my work: I dont have any at the moment because I do not have the sprites I need to do the mapping for the game, as soon as I am able to do the maps I shall have screen shots...

If you wish to apply for the job send some of your work to my e-mail [email protected] and I will e-mail you as soon as possible to explain your job and if your hired.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Name of Game: Legend of Zelda: History of The Triforce
    Program used: RM XP
    i need some people who are good mappers,spriters,scripters everything im also goin to do a lot of the stuff but im not goin to get it all done without help
    all you need to be on the team is the ability to do one or more of the things aboth also i will need to see some of your work before you get on anyway please reply here or pm me if you want in

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Name of game: DBZ: Ultimate Warrior
    Type of game: Dragonball Z
    Program used: either RMXP or RM2K3(read below)

The storyline will go something like this:

The story takes place after the Buu saga, and after the GT Series, when Goku is really old. A new villain has been born into the universe, from one of the most unlikely beings. A human. About every million years, a being is born with a special gift. The gift of Unlimited strength. In the past, this being has been innocent and a savior to its people. This time it's much different. This "Ultimate warrior" has been possessed by an evil sorcerer(unnamed) and is now wreaking havoc upon the entire universe. It's up to goku and his friends to defeat the evil sorcerer andstop this "Ultimate Warrior" from destroying the entire Universe.

I need to build up a team for this project.
    I'm an okay mapper and an okay coder(no scripting)
    so I only need
    A spriter
    A scripter, If i can get one
    and A resource manager
    I could use another mapper and another coder, but I can get by with limited help, although I prefer as much help as I can get.

I haven't decided whether I'm going to do this in RM2K3 or RMXP. It really just depends on if I can get a scripter for the ABS and CMS.

These are some of the things I'm going to have in the game
    An ABS like in DBZ: Buu's Fury except better
    A CMS
    New characters and enemies(of course)
    an equipment system like in Buu's Fury
    and much more to come.

Please, I need help. Don't let this turn out like my pokemon games.

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    I'm looking for people to help me with spriting for my game. I'm making it with Rpg Maker 2000. I'm no stranger to the rm2k program as I've been using it for 7 years, so rest assured, my game won't just be thrown together.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68731

That's the link to the game's storyline so far. Any input is welcome and I'm also looking for people who want to be gym leaders.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2006
    Hello, I am a representative of Lucid Dream Creations. Also know as LDC for short. We are an up and coming dev-team that makes games in RMXP. We also work with flash, make music, make graphics and have an e-zine. The Positions are:

GAMES

Mapper

Eventer

Voice Actor

Scripter

Writer

Musician

Graphics

MAGAZINE

Writer

Editor

Graphics

Music

Researcher

OTHER

Flasher(programs in flash)

Graphics

Public Relations

We will accept anyone of any skill level who is willing to participate in any of these positions.

What projects are we currently working on?
    look at the forum in the sig

How do I sign up?
    either post it at this forum, tell what you would like to do, and give contact info
    or say so at the forum(link in the sig)

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Game:Pokemon Liquid
    Program: RM2K3
    Needed:
    1.Spriter that can make new gym leaders, possibly pokemon, and do trainer backs.
    2.Eventer to help with 3d map system.
    3.Eventer to help compile battles. Battle System is made, but each route and trainer need it's own battle map. It's easy because you can copy existing maps and events, you just have to change a coupleof things out. Is easy but time consuming.

Screenshots:

THX,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Pokemon Metallic Silver

.:Is In need of people! Read below for the info:.

Pokemon Metallic Silver
    Pokemon RPG
    Made with RMXP
    Required People:
    Mappers:1
    Spriters:1
    Scripters:2
    Beta Testers: Billions, just join my forums. The link is in my Signature;)

Screenshots:

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    Name of game / Program:
    The game is untitled so far and we are thinking of making it in RMXP
    Type of game: Pokémon RPG O_o
    What you're looking for: Everything you can offer, we still don't have a story yet >_>;;
    Examples of your work (3 screenshots):
    Does fake screenshots work? O_o Well cause we haven't begin with it and it is recently newstarted and we have been online in one year. The link to the site is in my signature and is called Project PokéStar.

We need help because just now we only got 3 active members on the forum >_> including me. -_-

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    in need of a team For the game i am making (Pokemon;A New Generation)
    i have no shots and i havent put it in a topic yet.
    i need:
    mapper(s):
    spriter(s):
    beta tester(s):
    all in i need 3 of each catigory!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    hey, im no expert, but i have a basic knoweledge of RMXP and i can be a mapper. If anyone wants me help, please PM me.

Gutsman

<-- Run Inu-Yasha! Run!
    Years
    Job offer
    1. Pokrmon Dark Storm / Not decided. Either Game Maker / RPGXP / ROM hack
    2. Pokemon RPG
    3. Spriter / Programmer / Mapper
    4. No screenies yet.

PM me.

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
    Years
    Resume thus me looking for someone to work with
    1. Specialty: Rpg Maker 2003/XP , event´s and sprites
    2. Where to reach you:Msn
    3. Example of your work: Check here
    https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Werty2132/
    Not: Above is not a advaristemeant , it is only reffering to my sprite work for others to check if they want me to help them sprite for there game.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Job Offer

Rockman New Future
    (made in RPGXP)

"Sort of like Megaman Battle Network in how the game will work. However, it has been many years since Griega and Faltzer were defeated. Now the wireless revolution has begun. Step onto the Wave Road" (except for the battle system.)

Looking for:

1. Programmer / Coder (mostly to get the systems working.)
    2. Backup Spriter (im pretty good at it.)
    3. Anyone who wants to support this.

Pictures of the game topoic made by me:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=71183

Contacting me
    Email: [email protected] (please include "Applying for Rockman" in the title)
    AIM: Malayny1
    or just go to game's forums (in my sig)

Last edited:
    Back