• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    What he's dead, and right before his comeback tour.... Are you sure of this?

Yes AP and LA Times and FOX news EDIT and CBS and ABC are all confirming. Especially sad is that his manager said he was really looking forward to his tour.. D:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I can't say I was a fan, but I have to honor this guy. Great voice, and the one true king of pop today. RIP Jackson
    It has yet to be confirmed that he is dead. Just unsubstantiated rumors.
    Erm...

LA Times:

[Updated at 3:15 p.m.: Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times.]

+ Numerous trusted news stations are reporting his death.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I honestly could cry.... This is just so sad.... I wonder what happened, dam it, he has 4 brothers, why not one of them.......

Years
    Oh my god. D= I thought my dad was joking when I came in the house and heard about this.
    Then I saw the news. =[ I really couldn't believe it.
    Rest.In.Peace, Michael Jackson, King of Pop. =[
    (And then R.I.P to Farrah Fawcett, too, who died this morning. D=)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I honestly could cry.... This is just so sad.... I wonder what happened, dam it, he has 4 brothers, why not one of them.......
    He has had a string of medical conditions, his body could take only so much more before giving up, which happened today. D:

Farrah Faucet and Michael Jackson died today. A Charlie's Angel and the King of Pop. D: Today is a very sad day!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I can't believe it's finally confirmed. Rest in peace Michael Jackson, and I'll most definitely buy a Thriller CD within the next week.

Back