• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • Michael Jackson has gained my full respect.

~R.I.P. Michael Jackson~
    May He Rest in Peace​

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The world has lost a beautiful man who the media ruined with their lies and usual propaganda. The most saddest thing about this for me isn't that I've lost someone who brought me so many happy memories but the fact the media will further cash in off of Micheal via "tributes" and their "mourning".

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • This is a very sad day indeed. Michael Jackson was one of my favorite singers.
    R.I.P Michael Jackson.

And honestly, if someone cracks an MJ joke, I'm going to punch them.
    I yelled at my sister earlier when she cracked one.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    And what? If he brought it on himself, at least he was doing what he/the doctors thought was right. He wanted to have those changes, he wanted to rely on painkillers and realistically, there was nothing to stop him from doing so. Well, apart from Death.
    ^
    On top of that independent Doctors gave him a clean bill of health back in March.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • R.I.P. I may not like the guy for some things but for his music talent was amazing. Shame all the tributes MTV are doing has kinda killed it for me.

Lance

...I can only say,that we lost great man..I will keep 1 minute silent miment for him..sorry.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I'm so sick of everyone saying "Thank god, one less pedophile." I personally think he was indirectly a hero to me. I mean he wasn't afraid to be different, and I strive to be different.

Plus: He was proven innocent, and the little boy admitted that he lied. All the proof anyone has that he actually did such an act, is one easily misunderstood quote.

Years
  • You know the most ironic thing about this is. WE WERE PROTESTING FOR A PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE OPTION A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE UCLA MEDICAL CENTER IN DOWNTOWN LA! :<

I'll post up pictures when I can.

Anyways this has been so tragic and so sudden. My condolences go to the family and fans of Michel Jackson. His music and career had opened so many doors to people and it was so much fun to sing and dance to it.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson. :)

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8120606.stm

Tributes from stars and fans have been pouring in for singer Michael Jackson, who has died aged 50 after suffering a cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home.
    Pop star Madonna said: "The world has lost one of its greats, but his music will live on forever."
    Fans gathered outside the clinic where he was pronounced dead on Thursday. A post-mortem is taking place on Friday.
    Family lawyer Brian Oxman told US TV that he had been concerned about the star's use of pain relief medication.
    Mr Oxman told ABC's Good Morning America programme that Jackson took prescription pain relief for injuries sustained earlier in his career, including bones broken in a stage fall.

Jackson lawyer's 'medication warning'

"It caused him great pain. He just didn't like to feel such discomfort. He started taking pain medication. It became part of his life."
    Mr Oxman added that he had warned that he "would not hold his tongue" about Jackson's use of medication in the event of the singer's death.
    US authorities have said final results of the post-mortem could take up to eight weeks, while toxicology tests are completed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    You know the most ironic thing about this is. WE WERE PROTESTING FOR A PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE OPTION A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE UCLA MEDICAL CENTER IN DOWNTOWN LA! :<
    https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8120606.stm

What does that have anything to do with Michael Jackson? He got help right away. You can NOT blame private health care for this, only poor health. This isn't a political issue.. Obama's health care plan wouldn'tve done anything different..

I've said it before but R.I.P. Michael. And Fox you were right, already the media has been broadcasting "tributes" of him and his music.. quite sickening to jump on this as a money making oppurtunity

Years
  • What does that have anything to do with Michael Jackson? He got help right away. You can NOT blame private health care for this, only poor health. This isn't a political issue.. Obama's health care plan wouldn'tve done anything different..

I've said it before but R.I.P. Michael. And Fox you were right, already the media has been broadcasting "tributes" of him and his music.. quite sickening to jump on this as a money making oppurtunity

>.> I was just pointing out the Irony of what we were doing yesterday. >.>
    I would leave the politics out of this thread now. <.<

I didn't even know he died when we were protesting.

As I said Rest in peace King of Pop.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I heard this morning on the radio...wow, it was really surprising, I thought I had misheard. His music was great.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • I heard this literally the second I got up. The thing its really hammered home to me, though, is how celebrity obsessed our culture is. It's awful that he died and everything, but BBC news just had fifteen minute report on his life and death, followed by a two minute report on a two year old murdered by a teenager. It really says something about our society.

Back