• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft :D

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • ok HOLDING it. got it to work o.o oopsies!
    get to start now! :D

Anyone ever thought of a console / handheld version of Mincraft?
    Could work excelent with the Wii/Ds really. -imangines- :P

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • ok HOLDING it. got it to work o.o oopsies!
    get to start now! :D

Anyone ever thought of a console / handheld version of Mincraft?
    Could work excelent with the Wii/Ds really. -imangines- :P

That would be pretty cool. I hear they are making it for iphone and android.

And I think there is a knock off on Xbox called... Fortress craft?

ProGuava

ʇnoɥs puɐ ʇsıʍʇ
    Years
  • out of all the games I have bought minecraft is the most worthwhile game. I literally never get bored with it as of other games where it is very easy to. for 13 bucks it is the best 13 bucks I have ever spent! Those of you who are thinking about buying the full beta/alpha version need to!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Geez, how long does it take you guys to build those giant Pokemon sprite statues? Those are pretty awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Geez, how long does it take you guys to build those giant Pokemon sprite statues? Those are pretty awesome.
    I've made a Pichu, Pikachu, Lapras, and a couple other non-Pokemon statues and I'd say it takes me on average 2-3 hours of building. The collecting of the wool is the lengthy process, though.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I love Minecraft. I just recently started a new world, and its pretty cool. The seed was 007 if I remember correctly, but its got these really cool mountains.

Anyways, right now I've attempted to build a squid spawner. It's been completed but I've had no luck with squid spawns, but it should work. And right now I'm at work building an automatic Cactus farm, which will be followed by a monster spawner, and maybe an animal spawner.

So yeah, in this world, I'm doing a lot more building than I normally do. I also have this theme where all my buildings are made of sandstone and are all interconnected, so soon I will have a huge system of mining shafts and rooms all made of sandstone. I call it, the White Castle!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I never have any luck ;______;

I've just finished making a huge 64x64 Milotic sprite using a custom texture pack I made for the colours. But now when I load up my sprite world save Minecraft just crashes and closes.

I had R/B Charmander, Black Mage, Dragonite, Jigglypuff and Milotic all saved in the world and now it's gone. ;;

I guess the lesson to be learned is backup your saves. u_u

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't really been on this thread that much.
    Been kinda busy with College and stuff.

Anyway, I found a neat little seed, that spawns you right near a skeleton spawner.

Code:
    Should look like this:
    mn2ubp.jpg

The Texture Pack is called "Clean Design", if anyone's wondering.
    Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=99951

Enigma

Years
  • I've made a Pichu, Pikachu, Lapras, and a couple other non-Pokemon statues and I'd say it takes me on average 2-3 hours of building. The collecting of the wool is the lengthy process, though.
    I'd thought it'd take longer than that, just to get the sprite to look absolutely correct, and to have the correct shape and everything.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't really been on this thread that much.
    Been kinda busy with College and stuff.

Anyway, I found a neat little seed, that spawns you right near a skeleton spawner.

Code:
    Should look like this:
    -snip-

The Texture Pack is called "Clean Design", if anyone's wondering.
    Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=99951

I had one of those when I used my best friend's name as a seed.

(future reference though, the spawn isn't the same, even though the world is. so post coordinates.)

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Eh, Will do.

Been messing around abit, making a sprite after seeing all the neat sprites you guys posted.

Here's my attempt at Crono from Chrono Trigger.
    I'm posting two different pallettes because what I had to work with wasn't the best, and I'm not sure which looks better.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The first one looks a lot better than the second.
    I'm currently working on a shiny Litwick sprite.
    /Will post results

EDIT: Stupid colour limitations. o3o
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • I just started a new project which is eventually going to feature tonnes of Pokémon pixel art. This is the result of my first attempt.

Spoiler:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    That looks awesome. Would look a lot better if the colours weren't so limited. u_u
    Somebody needs to make a mod for cloured blocks or something. :/

Enigma

Years
  • Those are awesome. :D Do you guys zoom in on the sprite in paint or something, then use that to help your placement? Everything looks so spot on.

Played Minecraft today. I was digging around in my base for coal, and I kept hitting the surface. Water flooded me several times. ;_;

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I use Windows image viewer to zoom in. ;D
    But yeah spriting in Minecraft is pretty simple really. 1 Pixel = 1 Block. o3o

If you have the beta it's a lot easier to chop some trees down and turn it into charcoal rather than mining for coal. (b'-')b

Enigma

Years
  • I use Windows image viewer to zoom in. ;D
    But yeah spriting in Minecraft is pretty simple really. 1 Pixel = 1 Block. o3o

If you have the beta it's a lot easier to chop some trees down and turn it into charcoal rather than mining for coal. (b'-')b
    I'll try making something next time I play. If it's actually good, I'll post it. 8D

I do, but I was also mining for iron too. Plus, discovering secret areas while mining is pretty cool too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    picture4ak.png

Huge colosseum thing I've been building on all week. Not sure what I'm going to do with the insides.

Back