• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft :D

Years
  • picture4ak.png

Huge colosseum thing I've been building on all week. Not sure what I'm going to do with the insides.

The classic Colosseum interior - audience levels layering in and a central arena with access to underground cells.

It could be even better when we get wolves. :P

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Oh man, watching griefing videos on Minecraft is just HILARIOUS. I'm too nice to do it myself, but man, I can sure enjoy someone who does.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The Yogscast are absolutely hilarious and make the best Minecraft videos.

I haven't played Minecraft in a few days. :/

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Huge screenshot inbound!
    Spoiler:

This is a screenshot taken on my server, and is one of the two arenas in the colloseum me and Kozoi are building. We still have to add the roof, but when we do, it will look epic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Huge screenshot inbound!
    Spoiler:

This is a screenshot taken on my server, and is one of the two arenas in the colloseum me and Kozoi are building. We still have to add the roof, but when we do, it will look epic.
    What texture pack are you using? I really like the look of the cobblestone.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • We were talking about needing a server for PC to play on earlier... would you guys play on it if I made one?

I've already gotten started on it, and I'm learning all about bukkit and all of those cool plugins. Hopefully there are some cool pokemon related things that I can add. :D

It won't be a dedicated server, as I have no moneys, but I'll try to keep a specific schedule, so you know whether it will be up or not, when you want to play.

It's 99% vanilla right now, and I'm adding plugins and testing things out, so It's not really ready for anyone to come on yet.

If you guys want to play, I'll post the IP up here. (I need to get a little further along with the plugins too. lol)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ^ Sure why not - PC minecraft server could be interesting to try out.

Anyone manage to befriend some wolves yet btw?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I tamed a wolf named James. To ensure that he never gets hurt, I locked him up in a room with water, flowers, a tree, and a chest full of pork.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    So me and my friend were playing on minecraft and we got bored and decided to make the entire black/white Unova region on it. It's actually quite large and we've put a few weeks work into it. Please take the time to check it out it looks really cool. Also my friends new to youtube and doesn't have a lot of views or anything so if you just take a look, like, subscribe anything that would be great. Thankyou so much :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAZ9ezOE5uk

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I play Minecraft on a server where I pay $20 a month. I haven't really had much time to play over the last few weeks. But here are a few things I've built on this server. And keep in mind... that on this server everything is natural... what I mean is, if you watch YouTube vids (and some of you might also do this) then many of the people will have unlimited blocks. But all of my stuff I had to get, the wool, the stuff to color the wool, the sand, the stone, etc.

(Click on the images for a larger view)

That's my pyramid... sort of dull and boring, but oh well.

This is my main house..... as you can see it's out in the water, has lava around it... and as for the lights in the water to the left of it...

That would be my underwater tunnel. That is the only way into the house, it looks nice but having to walk a long ways just to get into the house is sort of annoying... but oh well.

Now this is my pride and joy so far...

If I had a different texturepack then maybe it'd look better... but still I think it came out very very nice. I started on the 11th of March and finished on the 24th (I didn't work on it 24/7, but when I was on Minecraft I was working on it in one way or another). And that wasn't counting the time I took to dig back for the steps.
    Just to give everyone an idea of how big that thing is... from front ear point to the point of the tail it's 76 blocks wide, and from the bottom of the foot to top it's mane is 71 blocks high. The reason why it's in a hole like that is because when I started it was too tall and hit the roof of the world.
    As for the numbers... (give or take a few on the higher numbers...)
    242 blocks of dirt
    46 blocks of light gray wool
    6 blocks of grey wool
    6 blocks of white wool
    246 blocks of orange wool
    525 blocks of red wool
    734 blocks of black wool
    1,726 blocks of sand
    For a total of 3,531 blocks used.
    Again... all of that was gotten by hand, the ink for the black wool, the flowers for the orange and red wool, the sand, the dirt... all of it.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Man....last time I played Minecraft I had just built the Netherworld portal on the roof of my makeshift sand castle....now I'm haunted with demonic sounds ;-;

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Branch Mining. It's one of the more efficient methods. You see every block while only having to mine about 25% of them, so it makes sense. That, and it's a bloody good way to get diamonds quickly.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • ...I just "mine" ;-;
    I seen branch mining, and tried it, sorta. I dont like it.

Anyways I'm gonna try to make a few texture packs and mods soon. any help? :D or ideas.

Back