• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm fine with normal wild battle music. Battle music doesn't matter to me as much as
the story/gameplay is.

The most common for me is azregadon. I haven't been able to get the other two.

Cool! Good to know, didn't want it to be so that everyone gets the same evolution =P

And also that's good to know about the battle music. the battle itself LOOKS like a legendary battle, just the music doesn't play lol.

Can someone please tell me how to get this game on GBA4IOS on my phone because this rom isn't on coolrom and idk how to get roms any other way. Some please help :(

Sorry but sending you the rom would be kind of illegal. Isn't there an alternative way to patch games on smart phones? I don't know too much about it, sorry =(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Currently working on a Quest Guide for Careers and Alignments! Obviously not everyone might want it but my whole idea behind the game was so people could choose the way they want 'their story' to go, so it'll be included with the Version 2 patch =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
~ Azradon's Evolutions ~

ta3j29.png

Azradon evolves at level 40 into either of these forms depending on their above condition.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 24, 2014
Hi! I've been playing the Criminal path for the sake of it, and this is a glitch I found. I can't Fly to several places, namely:
-Jita Village
-Sola Cape
and
-Lethean City.

I've visited all 3 places but they're all inaccessible at the moment o/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I'm looking forward to playing this. Will 2.0 be fully playable? and, will further versions be able to patch to whatever version your playing, without losing progress? I don't know how that part works, I just discovered this site this month.

Good luck with this game!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thanks for reporting the flight spot glitches, someone mentioned it to me a while back but I forgot so thanks for reminding me!

You can use your current save file with all future versions, yes.
Version 2 will be fully playable up to the Avlar Tournament (Pokémon League). =)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
So I just wanted to say that I got a shiny Azradon and he has no sprite! I can see his outline though!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
What are MIDI files? Sorry haha I'm still new =P

I wasn't intending to include these things before, but now that I have more plans for the game I think I'd really like to do it after all!

Currently looking for someone to help me with inserting new tiles and maybe music, if anyone is interested in helping/knows someone who may be. =)

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Uwaaa.. it's been a while, but I'm glad to see so many updates on this hack. Keep it up avara, I hope the inspirations keep flowing!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Uwaaa.. it's been a while, but I'm glad to see so many updates on this hack. Keep it up avara, I hope the inspirations keep flowing!

Thanks! =) There is a lot to do, but its coming along well!

Always in need of testing, will have enough content for another round of career specific beta testing, so if anyone is interested who hasn't already PMed me about it feel free! Id like the public release to be as bug-free as possible =P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I love how it's like I'm on the edge of my seat for Version 2 to come out! I love this hack. I like it because it's Pokemon, but it isn't really Pokemon if you know what I'm saying (Always you do gyms and become the best) but this is a whole new experience! (I want to patch another FireRed to do the crime career). Anyways a point of issue I'm having, I think I'm not the only one, but I can't seem to get my rival to move so I can get my surf license. I have a level 22 Quagsire, maybe it isn't a high enough level? I just want to be able to do the "Kingdra" seeker quest. Thanks!

KazukoHimura

"I guess I'm just a bit hungry..."
Years
What are MIDI files? Sorry haha I'm still new =P

I wasn't intending to include these things before, but now that I have more plans for the game I think I'd really like to do it after all!

Currently looking for someone to help me with inserting new tiles and maybe music, if anyone is interested in helping/knows someone who may be. =)

MIDI files are a small file that tells a <computer, digital instrument, etc> what notes to play. I have a couple programs that use/can export MIDI files, so I can see what I can do. My best bet is 3MLE, though, as the other programs add their own little bit of code.

Years
Where does the 1.5 beta end? Am not sure if am done with it but last thing I did was go to iron hollows and beat Tristian and then I beat ally he trainers in the cave but I don't see the steelix that is on the screenshots. Am I missing something? I know we can't get our surfing license and that Mt.Ore isn't open so am lost lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Where does the 1.5 beta end? Am not sure if am done with it but last thing I did was go to iron hollows and beat Tristian and then I beat ally he trainers in the cave but I don't see the steelix that is on the screenshots. Am I missing something? I know we can't get our surfing license and that Mt.Ore isn't open so am lost lol

When you battled Tristan, did he have a Steelix? And Did you go to Lethean City before you went to Mt. Ore?
If so, you've missed it. Onix evolves into Steelix at level 50 if you really want one. =)

Sounds like you've done everything in 1.5 haha. You could always start a new save file and try another career =P

Back