• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinji

srsly.
Years
  • Lindsey fell over as the van came to a sudden halt, and someone else was thrown in. The door was opened so briefly that he could only see the other person's silhouette. "Hello?" Robert? AJ? Who are you?" She asked. If it was AJ she expected to be screamed at or something for being such an idiot.. But other than that, all that mattered was escape. The van started and sped off again abruptly, causing Lindsey to fall in the opposite direction of where she had before. She heard something roll out of her back and grabbed it. Spearow's Pokeball! She still had a pokemon, even though absol had been left behind.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: Same..................................

IC:

AJ couldn't see Lindsey, but that didn't really matter. She was safe, that was all that mattered.

AJ was breathing heavilly, his chest was on fire. searing pain but he would be fine, as long as he tryed not to move around to much, the bleeding wouldn't kill him. Hopefully.

AJ was feeling the blood soak his entire shirt, big spot and the back as well. His trenchcoat had a hole and had blood on it to, this wasn't going very well. AJ summoned up his energy and aloud said; " Lindsey, are you alright? We're going to be okay." AJ was lying about himself for the last part, he would probally not make it. Stop thinking so negativly he told himself relaxing.

Last edited:

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey could feel his pain. He was going to die if he kept losing blood. "AJ you're going to be okay..." She said, holding back tears. Why do that? It was dark...Just came naturally, she guessed. But now AJ was in such horible condition...She felt like such a jerk..."I'm sorry for before." She said. "I wish I could help you..I really, really do..." Tears streamed down her face. Why did she have to be so sensitive...It wasn't going to make anything better...She just sat at AJ's side while the van kept going on it's way to it's destination..wherever that was...Lindsey couldn't think about even escaping now. All she wanted was for AJ to be okay.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " Don't beat youself up about it" Was all AJ could say in the darkness of the situation.

" These things happen, and if you blame youself... well then it gets more complicated. I'm going to be fine, and so are you. So stay calm, I'll tell you what to do, and then you do it. Okay?" He asked her softly, they wern't going to become Rockets toys.

" Okay, if your listening I need you to take the guns I have from there holsters and then take my bag and find two black hollow cylinders, their called silencers. After that I will need you to attach them and then aim for the door, where the line would meet when they are closed and in the middle. Shoot and if we have luck, that will be the lock coming off. Then we escape." He rambled on.

Then with a more upbeat attitude he started on " Then we can go back to are little game of you proving that you know about me." " Sounds like fun." were his last words to her before falling unconcious. It's up to you

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Arcanine and Toklata continued to fight, but I had been taken out of the battle by a stray water gun attack. Thankfully, in the chaos, no one seemed to have noticed as I stood close to the gym door, drip-drying. With the addition of the super-trainer's pokemon, even the massive rocket forces began to waver, then fall back. We had won! Toklata had, likewise stealthily returned to human form, and sighed, looking at me. Didn't she udnerstand that I couldn't DO anything like this?! However, before an argument could start, we were both cut short as we felt a hand in places where no hand should be. "That was entertaining, now how about a victory celebration, girls?" He asked, putting his arms over our shoulders, and onto our shirts. Toklata punched him a clear ten feet, as I tried to cover myself, even though I was clothed.

"Release the secret weapon!" One of the many officers called. And slowly, as they fell back, a massive shape revealed itself. towering at Nearly nine feet, the massive pokemon looked similar to a Rhydon, but different at the same time. It was black, and plated with red rocks as well, and seemed covered in extra bits of armor over it's hulk as it lowered itself, roaring as it charged. "Well, that could be a Problem." Brock said, but still retained his cool manner as the strange rhino pokemon charged, his own pokemon lining up to try to stop the Monster.

Last edited:

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • "It is my fault and you know it." Lindsey said, wiping her face with her sleeve. She then took AJ's guns and attatched the silencers. She put one hand on the wall of the van, then moved over and put her other hand on the other wall. They were about seven feet apart. She positioned herself and aimed the gun at was was most likely the middle of the doors.

As soon as the gun was fired, the doors flew open. The van was still speeding along the road, and the doors were swinging slowly back and forth, but the force of the moving van did not let them open all the way. "How will we get out?" She asked AJ, who she could now see. He was bleeding as much as she'd thought, but was unconscious. Lindsey swore under her breath. Now what? If she jumped, especially while trying to take AJ, they'd both be killed. Another blinding flash appeared. "WHAT IS THAT?!" Lindsey shouted. She thought she was either being spied on, or going insane. Suddenly time seemed to stop. Or at least, began moving very slowly. Lindsey was as confused as she could possibly be, but she would not lose this chance to save AJ and herself. She pulled him out of the van, and dragged him to the side of the road, trying her best not to let him acquire any further injuries. As soon as the duo were on the roadside, everything continued on. Cars sped past, and the Rocket van continued to fly down the road, doors open and swinging subtly.

The sun was beginning to fall toward the horizon, and the sky was becoming darker. Lindsey could see a single star, which seemed to be in the middle of the sky, straight up. Now she and AJ were in the middle of nowhere, all that Lindsey could see was the freeway and fields of long, swaying grass ending at smooth, rolling hills on either side.

Lindsey pulled her only occupied pokeball from her bag. She wished Absol were here. "Will you be nice?" she asked the ball before releasing her newly caught spearow. It gave Lindsey a look of loathing, but turned and saw AJ. The small bird cocked it's head and looked back at Lindsey.
    "He's dying." She said. She felt more hopeless than ever.

She stayed sitting on the side of the road until the orange sunset faded into darkness. The sky was littered with more stars than Lindsey had ever seen, but that didn't matter to her right now. It was over...just..over.

The flsh from before. Again. Stupid thing.. Linsey screamed as a childlike voice said 'Hello.' "What was that?! Who's there?!" She shouted, looking around. Suddenly a pink, catlike creature simply appeared in front of her. It's light blue gaze was beautiful. Mew had appeared to Lindsey.

'I've been watching you.' The little pokemon said telepathically. 'I like you. Do you want me to fix your friend?'

Lindsey stared angrily at the little creature. "Couldn't you have done that before?!" she said, tears falling down her face from relief and anger. "Yes, I want you to fix my friend."

Mew looked confused, and flipped upside down when it cocked it's head. 'Okay.' It replied simply. It floated down and sat on AJ's chest. 'Wake up.' It said, eyes closed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ could see light, which hopefully meant they wern't dead.

AJ tilted his head to Lindsey and tears rolled down his toned face. He was smiling.

" I told you, we wouldn't die." AJ knew it was kind of a lame thing to say, but he knew it had to be said.

AJ could feel himself have another regression attack, was this the third one today? Must be all the stress was all he could think, he had been prepared and boughten clothes that adjusted to any height and weight and still appeared loose. Good thing to.

" Lets go to Pewter." Was the last thing he said before falling asleep.

As said before, it had been a stressful day.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey hugged AJ as he regressed, just happy that he was alive. She wanted to thank Mew, but it had gone. Or maybe just become invisible. Lindsey thanked it anyway. Spearow had fallen asleep in the grass and Lindsey woke it up. "Come on, we've got to go." She said. Spearow seemed to care. She could feel the spearow's calmness, he was no longer afraid, and he was aware that Lindsey did not intend to harm him. He knew that they could be friends. The small bird jumped up and landed on his new trainer's shoulder as she benk over to pick up her friend. He was healed, but exaughsted. This was a convenient time for him to have shrunk, otherwise he'd be too big to carry.

Lindsey looked down each direction of the freeway. There were only a few cars now...She remembered which way the van had come from and began to head that way.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I watched in amazement, and looked over at arcanine. "Get ready, try the dark fires." I said, not even thinking about how helpless I was like this. Arcanine nodded, and the air around him seemed to shimmer with living shadows... But the massive rhino pokemon continued it's charge. Steelix was the first to be passed as it headed straight for the gym. It literally hooked it's horn in one of it's segments, and charged right under it. Golem wasn't so lucky. It was literally knocket out of the way, flying. Kabutops and Omastar were trampled, and Aerodactyl was grounded a long ways away. "I feel the sudden need for an "Oh ****" Declaration."

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ woke up silently but didn't open his eyes, he enjoyed being carried. It wasn't totally from being lazy or exausted, but every woman and every man liked to feel there troubles go away at times. To basically be babied a little bit, not to the point of being diapered and given a pacifier, that was disgustingly strange. But to just relax. AJ felt himself fall back asleep on his own and decided that maybe, being a little seven year old toddler. Wasn't always so bad.

OOC: Speeding it up a bit.

AJ woke up again, and looked ahead. Pewter city. He tried his best to talk in his exaustion; " Pokecenter... Room." He mumbled slowly, he didn't realise how tired he really was. It was strange, but then again...

It had been a stressful day.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • No-Name ran back over to Chase as Rex shared one of those moments of happiness with his Sandshrew. Chase smiled at the sight, it always made him feel happy to see Pokemon getting along so well with their trainers, and it made him burn on the inside when Pokemon were being mistreated. Eventually Rex got up and walked over to Chase.

'So, you from Johto or something?' he asked as he looked down at No-Name. Chase looked down at him as well, then back at Rex, and scratched the back of his neck.

'Well, I grew up in New Bark until I was ten, then I moved to Viridian. I've been living there for the past six years.' Chase replied.

{It doesn't seem like we've been living there for six years.} No-Name said cheekily. Chase looked down at him, with one of his shut-up looks, but No-Name didn't follow. He just kept going on in his Quilava speak. {I mean, seriously, how is it possible that you could get lost in the forest just outside the town you're living in?}

Chase realized that No-Name may have just been acting like a noisy Quilava to Rex, so to shut him up, and so he didn't blow his cover out of irrational anger, he picked No-Name up and said 'You hungry pal?'

No-Name cocked his head to the side and said {What the...?} but was cut off by Chase.

'Yeah, that battle was intense. Now I'm hungry too.' He smiled at Rex with one of his cheesy smiles that usually told people that something was up, but not exactly what.

Years
  • "Ah, I see," I said. I rubbed my stomach as if to show that I was hungry too, but I was just playing along. I wasn't that hungry, really. "Pewter City should have some sort Diner when we get there. Oh, by the way, were you going to Pewter?"

It was very easy to get carried away and just assume that this person was going where I was going. It was better to ask first, though I failed to do that and instead asked last.

I looked down at Slash. He seemed to be better now; much happier too. "Well, I'm going to Pewter anyways. You wanna come along?" Normally, I wouldn't be the one to invite. However, I felt bored going alone. If Chase was going to Pewter too, I guess we could be bored together than alone. At least that was something better.

Yup, that meant I was currently thinking more about what was to come than what was on Chase's face, because if I had looked, then maybe I would have spotted that sign that something was up.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Upon arrival in Pewter, Lindsey could hear a battle raging near the gym...She wanted to help, but had to get AJ to the pokemon center now. She hurried past the scene and ran inside the pokecenter, placed AJ on a sofa and asked for a room from the nurse at the counter. She gave Lindsey a key, and Lindsey took AJ up to the room. She would leave him there to return to normal while she helped Robert fight.

As she headed for the door, though the nurse stopped her. "Where do you think you're going?!" she asked sternly. "You can't just leave your brother alone here!"

"But he's-"

"You're responsible for him aren't you?"

Lindsey almost said "Not really",but that would have come across rather badly.

"Yes, but-"

"No buts! Either take that child with you or stay with him!"

"But I lost my absol and-"

"NO. You have to take him with you if you leave."

Lindsey swore under her breath.
    "Fine I'll stay."
    She sat down on a sofa and put her feet up, hoping AJ would wake up and get his 17-year-old butt downstairs so she could leave.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ sighed in relief being on the now larger then life bed, to comftorable for words.

AJ was about to go to sleep but decided to thank Lindsey for all her help, He changed into less bullet holeish clothes and got his ponytail more managble.

He then continued on slowly walking downstairs, trying to keep that smile plastered on his face.

What would he really say, walking down seven was proof enough; she might win this little battle. But I don't care, I just really don't care. One person other then my family and fiance knowing wouldn't hurt.

AJ was now fully downstairs, he looked both ways around the room. Not seeing her on the couch. AJ shrugged and decided to go back upstairs. " Oh, well."

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • 'Yeah, I'm heading to Pewtwer City so I can get the Boulder Badge from the Gym Leader.' Chase said, he then muttered under his breath 'I'm assuming I have to challenge a Gym Leader for it.'

{Duh!} No-Name rolled his eyes. Chase gave him another look, then he heard some Pokemon in a tree behind him.

{That kid can battle, but he's not the brightest crayon in the box.}

{Nope. He looks like he needs to go back to school, and I'm not talking about Pokemon trainer school.} Chase turned away from Rex, gritted his teeth to relieve a bit of anger, then turned back with a casual smile. But then he heard something else.

{Listen...}

'Huh?' Chase looked around, as did No-Name. Both of them could hear it. The It was that voice again, coming from a hidden Pokemon.

{Listen to them... train your mind...}

'Great,' Chase muttered. He then looked at Rex, and said 'Did you hear that Pokemon?'

{It howls.} No-Name said to him, {Tell him it was howling.}

'Uh, it was... oh, never mind. It was probably someone's dog Pokemon or something.' He then turned to the road and said 'Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going.' He gave Rex yet another smile, except this time it didn't let anything up.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey sat up and saw AJ going back upstairs. "Hey!" She shouted, how're you feeling?" She was glad that he was awake. Even after the encounter with Mew, Lindsey had not been able to help worrying about AJ's condition.

OOC: Shhooortpost ><

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ blushed, " Umm fine." He mumbled, Did she have to shout so loud?

AJ then started to twiddle his fingers " I just wanted to say thanks." He said to her a little too quietly.

AJ then started to think, Why don't I have a hole in my chest? What happened to the wound? AJ Decided not to ask, but decided to think it over something nice and warm, Like a bath? yes that would do it. AJ smiled.

" Well, Goodnight!" AJ said about to rush back upstairs.

Years
  • I listened for awhile, but did not hear anything. Well, whatever it was, Chase was probably right about it being a dog Pokémon or something. I didn't really pay much attention to it (how could I? I didn't even hear it).

"Alright, come on Slash," I called, to which Slash followed right by my side, coincidently right by Chase's Quilava. It was then that I realized I did not know if the Quilava had a nickname; I hadn't paid attention to what Chase had called it in the battle.

"So, does he have a name?" I asked, hinting with my fingers that I was talking about the Quilava.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • Chase looked down at No-Name, then back at Rex and said 'Ah yeah. Well I grew up around Pokemon with nicknames, so I thought every Pokemon had their own individual name, just like you or me. Quilava was abandoned on my famliy's doorstep when I was just a baby and he was just a Cyndaquil. He didn't have a nickname coz he was wild, so I just called him No-Name. When I was old enough to actually understand the concept of nicknames I tried to change it, but he'd grown attached to it, and wouldn't respond to anything else. So it kinda stuck over the years.' Chase looked down at No-Name and smiled, No-Name smiled back.

Chase then looked down at Rex's Sandshrew, who was trailing between them, and said 'So how'd you come up with the name Slash? That's a pretty cool name. Heh, Sandshrew's a pretty cool Pokemon.'

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey didn't ask him to come with her. AJ'd probably get hurt in this state around rockets and so many pokemon.. Lindsey felt so helpless now, though. Robert was probably going to die, or be captured or seriously hurt...She just rolled over onto her stomach and hoped for the best. Suddenly she was somewhere else. In a place much like where she'd escaped from the Rocket van, but there was no freeway. Only moonlight, countless stars and the vast fields and hills. A cool breeze swept the grass, making it ripple like a calm sea of green and silver. Lindsey looked around, looking for Mew. She looked up, and saw Mew hovering playfully above her.
    Upside-down seemed to be it's favorite levitating position.

"What's going on now?" Lindsey asked. The small pokemon turned right side up and floated down in front of her. 'You can't help Robert. It's simply not supposed to be.' These words sounded strange in Mew's childlike voice. "I am supposed to help him."

Lindsey looked confusedly at Mew. "What do you mean you are? Are you going to make it look like he did it all on his own?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Don't question fate. It is how it is. You'll find out one day."

Lindsey was about to reply, but she suddenly found herself back in the Pokeon center's lobby, no Mew in sight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back