• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Shade sighed "Yeah, and when it does it won't end well" she said quietly watching the flame turn to blue before being extinguished. Her head turned when she heard a scream from where the others were, nervous that something bad was happening. What the h*ll she thought seeing that were a drunken Chuck was there was now a blonde haired girl who looked on the verge of freaking out. What was going on here...was this his power; or was something even stranger going on.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Listen, man, your sh*t doesn't scare me. Seriously, it doesn't. So you can stop with your death threats, they ain't going anywhere," Toby stared back at Grims. "I'm not sure you remember who saved your sorry ass from the probation officer but it definitely wasn't your girlfriend." He broke his look off at Grims and went back to Chuck's issue at hand.

"Okay seriously dude, get a grip," Toby patted Chuck back on the back. His... her hair was all long and blonde now and he looked exactly like Kylie. He admitted to his brain, Toby was freaking out a little but it seemed everyone had a power. Toby with his air bending, Grimey with his fireness, Mike with his seeing stuff, Shade with her... okay, Toby didn't know hers and Chuck must have the ability to turn into beautiful women. "Take some deep breaths or something. I'm pretty sure your girlfriend doesn't want to be kissing herself when you see her again."

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • That was it. Grims had finally had it with that ingrate. "The only person who's ass you saved was your own, dip s*it!!!" Grims bellowed. He rose again and his arms were on fire. "The psycho officer was all for killing you and I'll be damned if I didn't wish she'd done it!" He was breathing fire now, "You wanna see which one of us is all talk?" He didn't wait for an answer.

Grims launched himself at Toby using his flames as propulsion. He hit Toby dead-on and knocked him off the Dragonite and to the ground. Grims was on top of him, his legs on either side of Toby's waist to hold him in place. "Try putting out this fire, twinkle toes!" Grims pummeled into Toby's face with flaming fists, not letting up for a moment.

Shade just stayed where he was. He knew it'd happen eventually. Grims was a very cool-tempered guy, but after enough poking and prodding, his rage could easily reach heat levels comparable to the Sun. Now, the Pokemon thought, that wasn't just a figure of speech. Grims literally had unleashed a supernova. And Toby was the unlucky target.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Pretty sure killing her saved you in the process! Saved everyone! And I'm pretty sure I saved her too!" Toby thrust a hand at Shade. "That psycho b*tch was gonna axe her and while you were running, I made sure one of us didn't die. You're such an ass!" Grims punched him in the face, that burning feeling taking off skin on his nose. He was launched to the ground, winded as he hit it. Alice, who had been on his shoulder, landed next to him. He wheezed but that didn't stop Grims holding him down and punching him again and again, taking skin off his face as he continually let the fire on his fists stay steady, most likely getting hotter. It hurt. It hurt like a b*tch.

"Get OFF OF ME!" Toby pushed his hands up with as much force as he possible could, lauching Grims straight up into the air, several dozen meters. He took this chance to scamper to his feet and run to Alice. She was okay but she had been burned on the arm. He picked her up and cradled her in his arms. His wounds didn't even matter anymore.

"You d*ck! She didn't do anything to you! You're such a disgusting ass hole!" He yelled up at him.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • It didn't stop Grims. He couldn't hear a thing from Toby, or anyone for that matter. When he went into the air, the fire extinguished, but Grims was prepared for it. He ignited flames into his feet, acting as thrusters. He shot down, directly at Toby and sideswiped him, sending Alice to the ground. Grims held Toby with an impossibly tight grip and slammed him into the mountain face.

Once Toby was held in place, Grims ignited himself again and looked Toby dead in the eye. What Grims didn't know was that his eyes no longer showed his pupils. Just blackness. He didn't say a word. He just punched him. Continuously. At some point, he switched from holding him at the waist to gripping him around the neck and punching him in the gut.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Toby couldn't breathe when Grims grabbed him by the neck. He couldn't bend any of the air into his throat, he couldn't use air to push Grims off, he was too concerned with the hand around his neck to push Grims back. Lack of air in his lungs must have something to do with how much he can control. Probably like this guy and his anger. Toby looked up at his eyes. They were... there was no pupil. That little black thing was gone. He didn't know what that meant, but it wasn't good. His torso had an assortment of burns on it now and his orange suit and his t-shirt underneath had been burnt clean off. Toby started gasping for air.

"Grims," he wheezed out. "Grims, stop. Alice, Grims. Stop. Alice. Alice, Grims. Stop. Ass hole, stop."

He could feel pus and probably blood starting to ooze through the burns. He was definitely going to hospital after this. Hopefully.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • "Burn."

Grims readied one final punch. An inferno in fist-form ready to sear straight through Toby. He cocked back his fist and-

"GRIMS STOP IT!" He felt an arm wrap around his and attempt, with no avail, to pull him off Toby. "GRIMS PLEASE! STOP THIS PLEASE! HE'S SUFFERED ENOUGH!"...Shade? Grims blinked. His pupils returned to their natural, crimson color. Shade...?

She was holding him back. She had to. Shade couldn't stand to see Grims kill Toby. She held him back with all her strength as tears streamed down her face and she wailed, "PLEASE STOP THIS! PLEASE!"

The fires that lit Grims up like a bonfire went out. He stared at Toby, his face mangled by burns, bruises, and blood. Did he do this? No. No, he couldn't have. And yet, he knew he did. "Sh..." He couldn't speak, "Shade..." Grims let go of Toby and began to tremble uncontrollably. "Oh...oh my God..." Grims couldn't believe it. "I almost...I almost killed..." He was hysterical. "I ALMOST KILLED HIM!!!"

Shade attempted to comfort him. "Grims...Please, Grims, calm down...You stopped...you didn't kill." She whispered to him, trying to calm him down, but Grims was still trembling. He was crying, wailing.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." He kept choking out apologies, "I'm so...sorry..."

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Chuck saw all the burns and blood on Toby, and released the remaining liquid and such from in his stomach onto the increasingly large pile of vomit on the ground next to Drake, the dragonite who was starting to get a little pissed at his master for putting this terrible smelling substance so close to him.

Jumping off and, girly-ly, running over to Toby, he picked him up with a surprising amount of strength for his size, and carried him on his/her shoulder back to the "parked" dragonite.

"Great, three admissions from our group in one night: Kylie, gashes. Me, alcohol poison. You, burns etc. I don't see us becoming a big time hero group anytime soon".

Speaking of heroes, Chuck still didn't know what the hell was going on with his body, it was like second puberty, except faster and girlier. It was quite disgusting.

Tired of waiting on Mars, he threw the ditto's ball to him and yelled over his shoulder to head south west to get to the hospital. Yet again, Drake took off quite loud and noisily in the direction of the hospital with two more injured patients, with all the people he brought in they might as well have made him an ambulance. Chuck had turned back into a man somewhere along the process and landed Drake on the helipad before carrying Moby through the "Employees Only" door into the hospital"

"Help! Help!" he called to all the nurses running around him "He's burned and I-I'm poisoned (alcohol that is)". He then collapsed to his knees and sobbed, begging to be treated in Kylie's room.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    He let go of Toby after Shade held him back. His face was all bloody and burnt. He guessed Grims was right; his face barely looked barely human anymore. Toby leaned himself against the rock face. He looked up at Grims, a small smile on his face.

"You d*ck," he said before he collapsed to the ground. He didn't pass out, he wasn't that exhausted. He just hurt. A lot. He leaned against the rock and tilted his head back, breathing deeply and trying to keep the blood in his nose from flowing down his face. He pinched it and sniffed. It hurt to move at all but the least Toby could do right now was prevent some kind of blood loss. He was anemic enough already. He turned back to Grims, his eyes narrowed a little. "Alice, you prick. Go get Alice."

He coughed a little, spitting out a little bit of blood and exhaled. He had been beaten up before but never burnt. He would heal, there would just be a little scarring. He wasn't too worried about himself, he worried about Alice despite how little she had been hurt. She had fallen out his arms, was she bruised? Scraped? He hadn't even tended to her burns yet before Grims had beaten the crap out of him.

He felt himself being liften when Chuck (the Kylie version) picked him and put him on the Dragonite. He groaned a little but Chuck didn't waste any time getting back to Saffron Hospital. As they left, he made sure to yell out Alice's name a few times, making sure at least someone got the picture to pick her up and take care of her. They landed at the hospital helipad and Chuck picked him up again, much to Toby's disgust. He was a man again, at least. It would be really weird if a girl carried him all the way to hospital.

"Help! Help! He's burned and I-I'm poisoned," he collapsed, taking Toby down with him.

"Shut up man, poisoned my ass," Toby fell over him and was quickly picked up again and whisked off to a room to be tendered to. The Nurses had somewhat complied to Chuck's request and his bed was directly next to Kylie's. She was asleep. She looked prettier when she was asleep. The Nurses quickly took off his clothes (he had no issues with that) and started to treat his burns.

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Chuck allowed himself to be placed in the bed next to Kylie's, and was to tired yell back at Moby, who was obviously in a worse state then him, when he claimed that he was lying about being poisoned, simply muttering under his breath that he had alcohol poisoning.

He was slowly starting to drift off, eyes set on Kylie, when suddenly two teams of nurses burst into the room, one stripping him down and the other stripping Moby. Some of the nurses were kinda hot, and if it weren't for the fact that all the blood in his body was busy trying to power his liver, he would probably have had a boner.

It wasn't long until Moby was treated for his burns, but it wasn't for another 15 minutes that they brought in a stomach pump, the least fun machine in the world. Fighting with all he could, including vomit and curse words, Chuck tried to get out of using the horrible machine, and failed. He ended up strapped to his bed with the pump clamped to his face. Great. After the violent procedure, he passed out from a mixture of exhaustion, lack of food in his stomach, and some drugs he was given by the nurses.

____

Gepedo's pokéball hit the floor button down, releasing the ditto back into the cold night's air. Seeing Chuck and Drake fly off, he knew that he was meant to turn into a dragonite and did so accordingly, waiting for someone to get on.

"Uhhh you guys should follow us, I think. Or don't, either is cool" Mike said to the duo that was now trying to comfort each other, while simultaneously hopping onto the "dragonite" like a natural. Gepedo flew through the night sky like he was born a dragonite and found his way to the hospital rather quickly considering the fact that he personally had never actually flown their.

"That's good... Gespotcho?" Mike said, trying to get the ditto back in his ball. Gepedo just rolled his eyes as he beamed back in.

Mike walked into the hospital and approached the first nurse he saw. "What room can I find a Chr- (ummm that's not it), a Kayli-(gah, not her name either), a Tony!?". The nurse hurriedly went behind a desk and flipped through a few papers before responding that there were no Tony's at the hospital. He thanked the woman before deciding to wander the halls until finding the room with his friends. Once he finally found it he just quickly said hello to the guys and sat down in a chair.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "We should burn up this place, a forest fire if you will... There is plenty of evidence to suggest it was us that we are responsible. One of you should take care of this, I've still got my phone, and I managed to swipe Toby's number," Aaron said before walking away with his phone. Within seconds the girl, Alex, had responded, "So who's got a Fire type? I can slice the scene, shock it or freeze it, but burning lies outside of my specialty."

"I have a Gyarados ," he said, knowing each had a move that could burn the forest down. "I don't understand what good burning the place down would do." He pushed a strand of flat hair out of his eyes and grabbed one of his pokeballs. "Go Rapid," he said, throwing it in the air with a red Gyarados quickly appearing. "Use flamethrower," he told him, with the pokemon quickly obeying him.

He looked at Alex, "We should probably get away from here," he said, as she was looking at her chest which didn't actually seem to be there. "And maybe you should see a doctor," he told her, a smirk on his face. "Then again we all should."

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Mike collapsed into the chair and buried his face in his hands. Man, he was useless. Every time a fight broke out he just stood there and watched like an idiot. Well, he'd tried to get close when Grims had started pummeling Tony in the face but the fire kept him away. Besides, what could he do? He wasn't a confrontational type; not really. Sometimes he said stupid things and he got pummeled once or twice for not thinking, but he never hit back. He never actually fought because he was good at taking punches and he'd never really been in a position where other people were in danger as well.

Well, he'd brought Alice down with him afterward and returned his own Pokemon to their balls when things had looked especially dangerous. She was being looked after in another room. Really, though, he couldn't actually look Grims in the eye after that display of violence. Shade could keep him; she was probably good for him, managing to snap him out of his murderous rage and everything.

"This is effed up," he groaned. It was an ingrained habit not to swear properly out loud - his mother had always boxed him around the ears if she heard foul language. It didn't exactly help him avoid getting a permanent record, though.

His eyes drooped from exhaustion, but when he actually closed them, he saw himself with his head in his hands. Damnit, how did he turn this thing off? He let his sight wander around the hospital for a short while before thinking of checking up on his mother. He searched for her... soul? He'll just call it an aura for now. And he found it. She was working as a janitor for one of the Trainer Schools at that moment, looking worn and haggard.

Mike sighed and opened his eyes slowly after he came back to himself. Well, since he probably wasn't going to get any sleep, he tried to see if he could move while using his 'power'. He closed his eyes again but let his sight stay in the same room to keep an eye on both Tony and himself and tried to feel his arm and move it. He concentrated. he felt and saw his fingers twitch. A feeling of satisfaction washed through him, and if he could have smiled, he would have.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • (ooc: okay from what i picked up, Kylie's in a hospital unconscious)

Kylie opened her eyes, immediately closing them afterwards and gasping. Wherever she was, it was bright. Very bright. The last thing she remembered was Chuck carrying her.... somewhere.

Chuck.

Kylie sat bolt upright then. She looked around, recognizing her surroundings as a hospital room. She looked down, blushing when she realized she had been changed into a hospital gown as well, then wincing when she saw the IV attached to her arm. She pushed off the covers, and dangled her feet over the floor.

Chuck.

In all honesty, Kylie had expected him to be waiting for her somewhere around here. Unless they had just been fooling around. But she was developing feelings for him, and she hoped that he had been for her too. Just as she was about to hop from the bed, one of the many Nurse Joys walked by, gasped upon seeing Kylie, and ran into the room.

"You can't get up yet! You aren't well!"

Nurse Joy pushed Kylie down onto the bed, and Kylie shrieked, reaching up and grabbing Joy's arm.

"LET ME GO!" she yelled. She felt a surge of power rush through her, all the way through her fingertips. And with that, Joy let go and stood beside the bed, appearing to be in a trancelike state.

"You're right. You should go," she murmured.

Kylie got out of the bed, not releasing the nurses arm. She grabbed her fanny pack, which was draped over the back of the chair beside her bed, relenquished her grip on Joy's arm, then ran as quickly as possible from the hospital room, her leg numb from whatever had been in the IV.

She had to find Chuck.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Aaron was just a little annoyed that the phone wasn't being picked up. At the corner of his eye, he saw someone's Gyrados torch the place. This was good, at this rate, the police car wouldn't even look like a police car, and they wouldn't be identified or found guilty of anything here. He pocketed his cell phone again, and waited for the guy with the Gyrados to finish as the group walked towards Aaron, unable to stand the heat, and probably not wanting to be near a crime scene.

"Let's walk on ahead, and I'll flag down a driver for us," Aaron said, without giving them much of a plan. They talked amongst themselves mostly and Aaron was too concentrated in his own thoughts and abilities to pay them mind.

Finally a minivan came down the street, Aaron flagged them down. "Everyone look destitute or something..." This pretty much was as the group looked now anyway.

The person driving the minivan slowed down and stopped, Aaron walked up to the driver's side door and an elderly man rolled down the window, Aaron giving a kind smile and a small wave of his hand.

"Is something the matter son? Oh my goodness gracious, is that a fire over there?" The old man said suddenly.

"I'm not sure what that is, but first I wanted to make this a formal greeting." Aaron stuck out his hand for a handshake.

"Uh, okay..." The old man said quizzically, but he wouldn't refuse such formality, he took Aarron's arm, then suddenly his mind went blank.

Aaron's demeanor changed, and he stared right into the man's eyes, meaning for everything he would say to come to fruition.

In a demanding voice, Aaron spoke, "You will forget you saw any of us and you will ignore the smoke forever and you will take a walk in the woods until you are found by someone, if they ask what happened, you will not remember anything. Understand!?"

"Yes..." He seemed to say this almost like he didn't want to, but Aaron realised this man's will was also weak - how convenient.

The old man left the car and went into the woods. Aaron got into the driver's seat and motioned everyone to get on. They seemed a little on edge after Aaron's encounter, or so it seemed to him, but all the same they wanted to leave the area. Aaron drove for an hour, until he was able to find a bed and breakfast that was able to accommodate them all. Finding loose cash in the glove compartment, Aaron paid the young couple to have the place for the night. He had convinced them that they were simply travelling with friends.

That night, Aaron slept like a log, unbothered by the day's events.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn watched as Aaron persuaded the driver and held back a yell as the old man walked toward the fire. He got into the passengers side and stared out at the fire as the others got in and they sped off. Aaron drove them till they got to a bed and breakfast and persuaded the owner's to let them in.

After the rooms were found, one for each of them, Kellyn watched as Aaron walked into his room and shut the door. Kellyn stayed out for awhile with the others and then finally told them each good night before walking into his room. He pulled on a clean pair of pajamas that were laying on the bed and laid down. He stared at the wall for several minutes thinking about what happened throughout the day. He apparently had super strength, the cute girl, Alex, could turn invisible, Aaron could persuade people, which kinda scared him, and he didn't know Seto's power. He thought about the probation officer and how she seemed to have gone crazy. How could this have happened to us? he thought. He pulled the covers over him and went off into a nightmarish sleep.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    (Kylie, Toby, Chuck and Mike)
    Toby, Chuck and Mike fell asleep at the hospital, all exhausted from the days events. While Toby and Chuck had their own hospital beds, Mike had fallen asleep in the chair in the waiting room. Once a nurse had noticed he was asleep, they gave him a bed to sleep in in the emergency ward. The hospital was fairly empty that night and there was at least 20 beds to spare. They would only kick Mike out if there was some kind of epidemic or a giant fire in the city.

After a while, a fully healed Alice was brought to Toby's bed and placed next to him.

Kylie's pain had returned soon after she had ripped out the IV and had pulled the stitches loose from walking through the hospital. Several nurses came to her aid, pulling the nurse that had helped her off her and took her back, her power of good working on them as they became more concerned about her rather than her request to leave. She was put back into her bed, re-stitched and IV'd back up. Kylie, distressed, rolled over to get some sleep. Much to her surprise, staring back at her was a sleeping Chuck. Checking her other side, Toby was asleep too, his face mangled by burns. But he was peaceful. Kylie, satisfied with the situation, went to sleep as well.

(Seto, Aaron, Alex, Kellyn and Will)
    After getting out of the car and being led to a hotel of somesort by Aaron, the five of them quickly went to their rooms and went to sleep. They didn't really want to think about what had happened today, but the thoughts would haunt their dreams. Several of them woke up through the night, images of the police officer being stabbed through the face not leaving their mind. Eventually though, they all got to sleep.

(Grims and Shade)
    After a few minutes to calm down with comforting by Shade, the two used Shade (the Zoroark) to head back down the mountain to Grims' retreat in Celadon. The two talked a little, Grims' apologised some more but they were both fairly tired and wanted to get to sleep. And slept they did.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • (Sorry about the bunnying)
    Shade hugged Grims tight and lead him over to the Braviary. "Shh...Grims it's okay, you didn't kill him, you didn't" she whispered helping him onto the Pokemon's back. She climbed on behind him still hugging him. "Could you get us out of here?" she asked the Pokemon as it took off. Shade kept hugging Grims as Shade (the Zoroark) flew them to Grims place in Celadon. "Get some sleep" she said to him as they entered his house.

"o.ok" Grims said still upset over what he did to Toby, he kissed Shades cheek before going to his room collapsing on his bed and letting sleep take him.

Shade smiled after him before laying down on the couch and falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shade woke up the next morning and stretched yawning. The sun was shining through the windows and through the glass she saw a blue sky and heard birds chirping. Great a nice day she thought standing and letting her Pokemon out giving them bowls with food in them. "Eat up" she said before going to Grims room to wake him.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn awoke from his fitful sleep, exhausted and hungry. He opened his bag grabbing a black t-shirt, a hoodie, and some jeans along with underwear and socks. He walked over to the shower in his room and let the cool water run down his body.

He stepped out of the the shower to find the birds singing outside. He went down to the kitchen type area and got himself some cereal along with some pokechow. He walked out of the house bowl in hand and went to the empty pool, letting out each of his pokemon. He set each of the bowls down for them and watched as they started eating, occasionally looking at the house.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Chuck woke up from his fitful sleep with a huge hangover looming over his head. Unable to hear sounds without them being amplified ten fold, he stuck his head in between two pillows to drown out the sound. After lying down for ten minutes with his head in the pillows, eyes on Kylie, his stomach finally started to hurt from lack of food.

"ggguuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrgggggglllllllllllleeee" was the noise he made to try to attract the attention of nurses that were passing by, and after his over exaggerated hunger noises didn't do anything, he finally settled on pressing the "Call Nurse" button, like any other person in their right mind would have done.

"First, I'm gonna need some my shades" he wrote down on a piece of paper, not able to even take the sound of his own voice "Second I need 10 ibuprofen, and third I need some grub (hopefully lots and lots of meat)"

The nurse, realizing that he couldn't hear without being put in more pain, took the piece of paper and handed it back after writing her reply, "1. Yours broke some where along the course of your crazy day yesterday 2. You've already destroyed your liver, not gonna happen 3. Bacon is to fatty and we don't want you ruining your gull bladder too (I'll bring you some apples and grits).", and then walked off with a flirty smile.

Chuck then spent the remainder of the time waiting for his food by making loud noises in hopes of waking up one of the others.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Toby awoke to the noise of Chuck making stupid noises at him. He rolled over, like any kid who wanted more sleep, and shoved his head into the pillow as if the comfort would take him back to sleep. When that didn't work, he threw his pillow at Chuck.

"Mmmnrrghshut up," Toby moaned. He felt a brush against his hand and opened his eyes. Alice stared back at him, making happy noises. He hugged her gently, he was glad she was okay. She looked better than ever and definitely better than before, when Grims had hit her with his fire.

Grims! Fire? His face! Toby quickly hopped out of bed, stumbling a bit at the small sting, presumably from his burns. He walked over to the bathroom and quickly observed his face. The healers had done a good job, all that was left was a scar on his right cheek. That was okay though. He should be thanking that douchebag. Chicks dig scars, right?

He made his way back to bed, Alice now where his pillow was. He rubbed his stomach, he was hungry too. He slowly drifted outside the door and peeked his head around. It wasn't long before a nurse noticed him and ushered him back inside.

"Can I get... something to eat?" Toby said to her as he got back into bed. She handed him his pillow and nodded curtly and left, hopefully to get food. Toby rolled over to Chuck, grinning sheepishly. "Free food, right? Hey, and where's Mike?"

Back