• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
  • I think he means that, all n00b hacks, that have super wikid storylines (which can practically be never pulled off) get heaps of support! I've seens hacks with no screenshots at all, with a rookie hacker, get more support! It is really weird how the hacks which get cancelled get so much support, when the rom-hacker prolly can't even hack :\ plus no offense to anyone (I might get in ALOT of trouble for all this) but people praise all the bad hacks, Alexandrite is a top hack, you don't get hardly any support from PC, even if it hasn't really started, that hack will completely own any hack, it should get 110% support. I posted a few screens...cool hey? I had to ask omega to post in it, otherwise this thread would of been dead, I don't even feel liek posting my new screens, especially when you guys ask for them, then don't notice them.

I will post my new screens later... maybe when I get more support XD

Years
  • I agree completely with Eva, All ya'll support hacks that dont even stand a chance. Although you should incourage newbies. But I've been hacking for 4 years O_o and A Newbie that just starts gets more incouragement than i do. :dead:

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • www.alpha-project.mhphs.info

Woah, it's a start right? XD I will then install my vB forum, and I hope you guys will join...you will join won't you? XD

I will post every single screenie on my sight, when it is finished ^_______^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EVA-01 said:
    [ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

[ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

Gay screens, I'm losing faith in my hack aswell, sorry for double post, just isn't my lucky day...

Edit - Gym Leader name pending...

Those are nice! ^^ You do a great job in this.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You welcome! ^_____^ I am looking foward of seeing more.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    mewthree9000 said:
    I agree completely with Eva, All ya'll support hacks that dont even stand a chance. Although you should incourage newbies. But I've been hacking for 4 years O_o and A Newbie that just starts gets more incouragement than i do. :dead:
    Haha, that's funny. I completly agree. Even though I'm not the best hacker (better than the average I'd say as of now), it's strange how people even want to have such a elongated storyline. I don't like complicated games. This one sounds good to me.

I've never really put forth support to any hacks other than one that wasn't really doing that much and would easily be completed and my own hack which I have to put out a certain amount of support for if I intend to finish it.

I will support Mewthree though. I like Alexandrite. Another Pok?mon RPG. That kind of game sounds good (especially after hearing the storyline and seeing a few screens).

Eva, I'll give you my support right now for that comment full of wisdom which Mewthree quoted. People should be able to realize what is doable and what isn't. The majority of newbie hackers (even if I am one, I say MAJORITY) don't don't when to say when and think they can find any advanced hacker to help them out like you or perhaps Mewmaster. Like any of Mewthree Inc. or specifically Mewmaster would help anyone here. No more than a few tools or a tutorial.

After pouring out my oppinion, I've suddenly built up a need to support this hack. Good luck pal.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    dang eva your hack does look good, and im one of them n00b hackers but i didnt know the limits of hacking a game, i did start on mine but i didnt find a site to host my images there for the support ended quickly and man i love them screens and dont loose faith in it i did easily and i scrapped the whole project for that titans unleashed bull crap i thought was possible keep doing what your doin man its lookin great

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    This hack looks great, I dont comment much on the hacks anymore because of how many get cancelled, so basically if I have commented on a hack I have been watching it for a while and give my full support to the hacker. Its kinda funny because the people that open up these threads with these grand storylines most of the time cant hack and really dont know how to use the tools. Maybe if the folks intending to start hacks had to send the work already have done to the mod before posting in here it wouldnt look so much like a cluster of unfinished products, or just some type of filtering process to weed out the hackers from the dreamers.

p.s. nice hack again

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    This hack lookes great. Keep up the good work. If you need any help with anything (other than events) let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back