• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its not very surprisong that there wont be a demo. They are reallyy teasing us but the wait will be over soon enough. November is going to be hot.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Im sure that this CoD will be better than all of the other ones by a lot. Even though there wont be a zombies mode, it has another mode in replacement of that which I think wont make up for it. The storyline picks up right where it left off at CoD4 but set later on in a more snowy place. The multiplayer looks very interesting because of the new killstreaks system and a new deathstreak system for all those players who just keep getting owned. Copycat seems like an interesting deathstreak item and looks like it can give players an advantage if they properly know how to use that class they just copied. Other then that im waiting for the release of a game that can surely make game of the year.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im sure that this CoD will be better than all of the other ones by a lot. Even though there wont be a zombies mode, it has another mode in replacement of that which I think wont make up for it. The storyline picks up right where it left off at CoD4 but set later on in a more snowy place. The multiplayer looks very interesting because of the new killstreaks system and a new deathstreak system for all those players who just keep getting owned. Copycat seems like an interesting deathstreak item and looks like it can give players an advantage if they properly know how to use that class they just copied. Other then that im waiting for the release of a game that can surely make game of the year.

Really? never heard this before. I was hoping for a fight with aliens or something XD!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Well they might eventually release a zombies mode through download content but as for right now only CoD5 will have it. Their new mode called Special Forces mode. Im not too sure about the information about it but its supposed to "replace" zombies mode for MW2 and its not official that there isnt going to be a zombies mode in this game anyways, so we will just have to wait and see for ourselves.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I mentioned this in the old thread. I highly doubt they'll be adding a zombie type thing to MW as CoD5 and MW2 have different developers. It's more likely that we'll see zombies (or aliens lol) in Cod7 since it's being developed by Treyarch. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    So apparently we're getting the "trailer we've been waiting for" tomorrow.

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Basically it'll show us plot points, show some multiplayer, and the pre order bonuses.
    That'll be all

Years
  • It's not one of my must-buys anymore to be honest.

There are loads of games coming out around it, it's been overpriced and I suck online on CoD anyway. (I generally finish 5th on my team from 6)

I'm amazed I'm still playing CoD5 as much as I am.

I'll probabaly get it eventually but it'll be hard to get hold of at first and I cba going round loads of stores to get a lesser important game for me. :l

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Rofl.

Japan probably dont get most 360 games due to bad console sales so they certainly wont have it first.

Your friend has applied nintendo knowledge.
    Actually, we'll be getting MW2 localized by Squeenix, since MW1 was so popular here on both 360 and PS3.

Though it's going to come out a bit later, due to localization.

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    That trailer was so sexy it's not even funny. Holy mother can I not wait to play this game

Years
  • Actually, we'll be getting MW2 localized by Squeenix, since MW1 was so popular here on both 360 and PS3.

Though it's going to come out a bit later, due to localization.

Cool.

I don't really know what amount of games make it through to Japan but considering the 360 sales there I didn't think many games would be sold, my apoligies. (sp?)

I might still pre-order this, Fifa is there for me now if it doesn't live up to standard.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It looks so great. I can't wait to play it. D.C. becomes a battleground too! That's gonna be intense.

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Cool.

I don't really know what amount of games make it through to Japan but considering the 360 sales there I didn't think many games would be sold, my apoligies. (sp?)

I might still pre-order this, Fifa is there for me now if it doesn't live up to standard.

This game is like a necessity. Pre order :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • That's one of the reasons why I pre-order games. Yea a lot of times it bites me in the butt because I can go to such and such store and get a gift card, or something else. But I like having that "Your copy of the game will be waiting there for you when you get there". And MW2 is one of them big names where if you put it off you might not get it.

Back