• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • My set up is:
    M4A1 with Holo
    AA12 With Grip
    Nades
    Flash bangs
    Slight of hand pro
    Stopping power pro
    Steady Aim pro

My kill streak set up is:
    Predator Missile
    Harrier airstrike/Chopper
    AC130

I love the AC130, when you get an open map it pretty much ends the game.

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    I think the easiest ways to get a nuke are these ways:

Campers:

Predator Missle
    Attack Heli
    Nuke

~You'll need a bit of skill...or a good spot to camp. The Predator should snag you the Heli, and the heli could get you to around 20 kills if your hiding. But by that time you'll have your 25. LETERRIP.

Best:

Attack Heli
    AC130
    Nuke.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The chopper gunner killstreak is a waaaay better choice over the AC130. I can get only about 4-10 kills with an AC130 whereas with a chopper gunner I've gotten almost 20 kills with it. Also, harriers are a better pick than the attack helicopter.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I agree with what Alex_ said on both of them. I have tried the attack chopper and it got me a lot less kills than the harriers, and the AC130 isn't as good as the chopper gunner at all.

Personally I think the nuke is stupid. I don't see the point to getting an instant end game. Just ruins it. Although never had one used against or for me, I kill them before they get anywhere near 25 kills.

Years
  • I do get annoyed with tubers but meh.
    I don't really get that annoyed with anyone online, except people who just shout down the mic.

I do mic 99% of them, but if I am out of the room and it goes into the next game... GAH! XDDD

This game is slowly taking over my life.
    Not as bad as Matt though :P

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I do get annoyed with tubers but meh.
    I don't really get that annoyed with anyone online, except people who just shout down the mic.

I do mic 99% of them, but if I am out of the room and it goes into the next game... GAH! XDDD

This game is slowly taking over my life.
    Not as bad as Matt though :P

I am probably worse than matt. I always have a game before school and before work after school. If I didn't have so much work and school right now I would be on more than him.

Tubers annoy me a fair bit when they just constantly use it. It is easy to get kills with the tube and takes no real skill.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have completely finished one gun and I use the title for it! Anyway, anyone have any clue on how to get the Biohazard symbol Emblem?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well thats never gonna happen :( Are you sure, the Red Biohazard Emblem?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ooooh. That one. I'm not sure. I have it but I don't know how I got it. I thought you meant the flashing yellow and black hazard emblem.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Anyone care to explain what 'tubers' are? :P I've never heard the term applied for online games.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The chopper gunner killstreak is a waaaay better choice over the AC130. I can get only about 4-10 kills with an AC130 whereas with a chopper gunner I've gotten almost 20 kills with it. Also, harriers are a better pick than the attack helicopter.

I use chopper gunner if i'm on free for all, but i'm afraid for tdm it has to be AC-130

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Anyone care to explain what 'tubers' are? :P I've never heard the term applied for online games.

People that attach the grenade launcher to their guns and get easy kills with it.

And I've got UAV, Predator, and Pavelow for my three kill streaks. I just don't feel like I'd enjoy the gunner ones. I've tried it before and I got like..one kill. :|

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    People that attach the grenade launcher to their guns and get easy kills with it.

And I've got UAV, Predator, and Pavelow for my three kill streaks. I just don't feel like I'd enjoy the gunner ones. I've tried it before and I got like..one kill. :|

Oooh, those pricks. Yeah, hate them too. Had this one guy doing it nonstop today in a game, really frustrating.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • My Killstreaks change depending on the gametype....

Hardcore S&D: UAV, Predator Missile, Care Package/Harrier Strike
    I try to keep my streaks low for S&D because most of the time you won't get above 4 or 5 kills before someone pre-fires and gets you, or tubes you, or you slip up. I also switch back and forth on the Care Package and Harrier Strike. Because a lot of times I can get that 7th kill without dying. And most of the time a Care Package is crap anyway (ammo, a UAV... or even more worthless for Hardcore S&D.... a Counter UAV).

Free-For-All/Hardcore TD: Predator Missile, Harrier Strike, Chopper Gunner
    I think this is a pretty good setup. You get 5 kills and you get your Predator Missile, 75% of the time you can see at least one person to hit. 1 more kill and you get your Harrier Strike. You can hope that you get at least 1 person with the strike itself, and one person from the Harrier. So now you're only 2 kills away from a Chopper Gunner. You try not to rush out there and get yourself killed, and you should get 2 kills. And then you get to fly around shooting people.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Using the harrier killstreak now, and i love it :D
    my K/D ratio is sitting at a handsome 1:61 :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Last night when I checked I was at a 1.39 or something. But I played a ton AFTER I checked, so I should be even better now. Especially after my phenomenal match where I scored 23/3. That was just enjoyable. :)

But then I got 1/5 the next round and ragequit because my score was getting effed. XD

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • Lmao I'd love to play with you guys,
    Add me on Playstation Network: NotoriousKnight

I hate the shotgun unlock for your gun since you have to tube 20 people >_> took me forever to get it.

But my Underconstruction class is:
    M16- Holographic
    Double Weild Ranger Shotguns
    Frags
    Flash
    Scavenger Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Last Stand

Final stand

Pro Class:
    SCAR- Holographic and FMJ
    Double Wield Ranger shotguns
    Throwing knife
    Flash
    Bling Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Last Stand

Sniper Class:
    Erm, the 3rd sniper XD (idk what its called)
    Striker Shotgun
    Semtex
    Smoke
    Sleight Of Hand Pro
    Stopping power Pro
    Scrambler Pro (or Ninja if S&D)

Years
  • I currently have UAV, Pred and Emergency Airdrop.

I decided to give that a shot for a bit but usually its Care Package, Pred, Pave Low.

0.81 is my ratio now, I'm such a noob compared to everyone else on here. Then again I can take pride in not having my friend's ratio (0.29).

Back