• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monochromatic Stains OOC + Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
  • I'm basically three lines off of finishing my post, so it should only be... what? Five minutes 'till I post? Relax Ichiro! Me not posting for a few days isn't the end of the wor-

Oh, and hey. Thale finally used his powers in this post. Hooray for learning how to explode Meteorits with huge amounts of electricity! It's a very useful and versatile ability, you know, blowing up natural satelites with a few thousand volts of electricty...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Okay, now that everyone has posted and is at the park, I'll bring an end to the natural disaster and do a time skip to the next day. Before i post, I need to know, in the RP, who will be crashing where for the night?

Paige will return to her apartment with Matt, others can come too.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Im thinking Lyle will fall unconscious so he could crash at Paige's. After all, you stop an entire armada of meteorites and walk away smiling.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    well. aaron did take care of separate hotel rooms for ellie & him but she could come back to paiges and then go to the hotel afterwards...? o.o

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I am working on a post to get Ghost moving and get Matt awake.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu, after seeing all of the meteorites gone, would probably pass out (again). So, you can take her to Paige's apartment.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Okay, Narcissuss has informed me she is dropping out. new post coming within the day.

New post is posted, just make a post about waking up or coming over, then socialize for a couple of posts before we move on.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Miharu, after seeing all of the meteorites gone, would probably pass out (again). So, you can take her to Paige's apartment.

Miharu's going to faint again? (Do a Mckeith!)

And Narcissuss is leaving? Darn, that leaves Murdoch in the middle of Central Park, apparently talking to himself. Oh well, he probably does that a lot anyway...

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    @tux:
    (ooc// I am going to complete my Deus Ex SU tomorrow so you can stop worrying Cas. For everyone else, this will be a bit of background to one of my background characters.)

who said i was worrying? :]

@ichiro
    in my post...
    when ellie arrives, may i have permission to slightly bunny paige letting her in?
    or should she just waltz right in
    or
    do i make a post and wait for you? o.o

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    sorry, been a bit busy. will try to post asap, but posting here so you know i may take some time:\

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Just waiting on a Post from GrifSpark and Castiel, but not really any rush.
    Once these guys have posted, I'll look at moving the RP on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    Are sign ups still available?
    Spoiler:

First RP attempt, But everyone starts somewhere right? I'm also sorry for any mistakes. as I'm using a iPod touch

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Yes sign-ups are still open.
    Tara: History and personality are too short, appearance is just acceptable. Your SU is Pending, you just need to make these longer, if you look back at posts on the first couple of pages, you can get an idea of length.
    Maybe using a computer might be a better idea. otherwise, Pending.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I need Matt to talk to Miharu after almost being killed by the Katana. If he's not going to say anything...

Ichi, mind if I could bunny Paige if Tuxedo doesn't reply for awhile? With the last comment, I have an idea...

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I will post tomorrow. Hopefully that will be okay. Matt wouldn't have been injured. His powers are almost reflexive now. Anyway, lets not argue about that. To bed so that I may be fresh to RP tomorrow.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • It stopped inches from his throat. xP It wasn't actually going to hit it, Miharu has some self restraint. Jeez. But yay, posting tomorrow. Looks like I won't need to bunny Paige just yet. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back