• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Video Game Enemies and Video Game Moments

Zelos

*yawn*
Years
  • I agree with Chairman Kaga. When the Black Knight appeared out of the house, I was like "Oh crap!" I thought he was gonna hunt down my characters and personally murder them. Luckily, nobody was in his range and he didn't move.(I was on easy, yes, I know, I'm a wuss)

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • The enemy that scared me was Skeith from .hack//Infection

Most Annoying Video Game Enemies and Video Game Moments

He was a boss that could inflict atleast 45-60 damage with each attack while ur party had 80 HP.............. It took constant healing for me to defeat him..............

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Wolfos on LoZ: OOT scared the living daylights out of me the first time they poped up (I was about to have a heart attack, and I'm not kidding XD). That or them hand things that drops down and picks you up in the Grass Temple.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • Black night, agreed. it's like *OMG IS HE COMING TO GET ME?*. Redeads, agreed. anything extremely bazzare from games like silent hill, resident evil, parasite eve. especially the bosses. oh yeah, and eternal darkness. freaky!

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • This may sound really wimpy but when I was younger my first console game was Rayman 1 & I got scared by the mosquito boss level & refused to play. But I played a few years later I went back to it & had no idea why.

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Wolfos on LoZ: OOT scared the living daylights out of me the first time they poped up (I was about to have a heart attack, and I'm not kidding XD). That or them hand things that drops down and picks you up in the Grass Temple.
    Oh yeah, those. Wall masters and Floor Masters. I saw one drop down one time and then well..

"AHHHHH!!"

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OMG, thoes Redeads scred me like non-other!!
    They still scare me, but not as much.
    The ones from WW are not as scary, they kind look cool in WW.:D

Other then the Redeads from OoT, no video game bad-guy(s) scares me.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    GAH! I forgot one scary dude:

Moon - LoZ: MM - <<no picture>>

This isn't actually an enemy, but I only owned a rom of MM. I knowed (sp) the MM storyline already, but I've missed the part with the crashin' moon. When I first saw this... erm, ugly thing, I eeked and changed the rom. Argh... This is the reason why I not play MM these days anymore :confused:

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • I have had my fair share of annoying enemies over the past years and if I took the time to think any harder I could probably come up with a few of those buggers that slip people?s minds, but currently I?m going to step a bit outside of the box and say ?all? the goalies in NHL ?06, because they suck and over the past month they have become my prime enemy so in my standards, those goalies classify to participate in this category even though the game is sports related but jeez they can?t stop a flippen one-timer! X.x'

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Seiken Densetsu 3- It's annoying trying to get all your chars at the same level and even out their stats, becuase some are soo high, and some are soo low! sigh...

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • seiken densetsu 3-that wolf god boss, he can dish up to 250 damage on my guys(with i think 500-650 hp per character). bring your chocolate and honey drinks....and hope to live

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Ok I don't know if anyone has post this but its an annoying moment After you beat the game In Super Mario 64 DS all that princess Peach does for you is give you a kiss on the Nose and bakes you a cake I was like WTF!! :D

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • >.> Woah. Still goin... heehe...
    Anywho... i'm... semi... back. So you can stop bad mouthin me. xD j/k
    Most annoyin game moment...
    *trying to run FFXI on my laptop*
    ;.;
    B.
    S.
    O.
    D.
    Ouwch. ;.;

Years
  • Fire Emblem 6 ... I spent 150+ turns arena abusing and getting everyone to level 20/20 promoted. But then all of the sudden, one of my mages (usually Lilina or Lugh) gets killed in the arena by some lousy brigand with 1% critical. It boggles the mind. Well guess what when someone dies in your army in Fire Emeblem? You get to restart all over again...

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • >.> BTW... when did someone change the title of this? e.O I never saw it changed in my emails i got. ;.; Oh well. I never intended to include enemies in this, mostly cuz it's inevitable to be annoyed by a certain enemy.
    I.E. Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - Master Punis. ;.; Annoying as heck.

Years
  • I don't know if this counts as a moment... but I find it HIGHLY annoying whenever I try to activate the Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Level Select & Sound Test; Debug Mode!!!!!

The guys who discovered it said you got to put in the code combo at the title screen but after the ''SEGA''. You must enter the code while the background is black.

I did that like, 10 million times and only managed to pull it off only a handful of times. ><

Back