• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Forgetable Pokemon

Most Forgetable Pokemon

• Farfetch'd

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Murkrow

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Corsola

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Remoraid

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Gulpin

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 62 47.0%

• Total voters

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    the most forgettable pokemon would have to be dunsparce, shuckle, and delibird. which are all johto pokemon which i think is sad because i quite liked most of the johto pokemon :(

Years
    I always keep forgeting the pokemon Smeargle....its so wierd and stupid looking. (can be a good use, IF trained and Sketched moves properly)...but other than that its totally lame. And I always forget about it.

Everly

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    I didnt really forget about Smeargle much. I thought it was pretty cool that it could sketch any 4 moves. I think i taught it Spore, Lock-On, Sheer Cold and somethin else. I only leveled it up to level 60 or so though because it got too hard to train. It kept fainting all the time because of its terrible stats. The johto pokemon are defeninately the most forgettable with the exception of some hoenn pokemon such as luvdisc, gulpin and relicanth.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Pfft...these poll options have a distinctly personal bias to them. I actually like all the ones you named. .___.

On the forgetables, Luvdisc. I swear, if it wasn't for the heart scales and pokedex I wouldn't bother with those pathetic little things at all. They're weak, have an unoriginal typing (How many plain waters do we have now? I've lost count. -.-), suck in terms of movepool, have a completely uninspiring and dull design, and just don't bring anything new to the series. The pathetic things don't even evolve for pity's sake! xP Other than that, most of the fourth generation pre-evos I'd rather have done without, particularly Budew and Happini. I mean, what can you say about wimpy, watered-down versions of existing pokemon that were meant to be all cute and adorable but turned out to be the creepiest things ever? Completely worthless. Again, the design sucks. Also, I'm not too wild about Manaphy. Another over-cutsey legendary to hype up sales of other products? Pfft...I think we've had enough of those. xP

Other than that, I'm fine. ^-^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i think serscet
    i dont even no how to spell its name lol

Last edited:

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i think serscet
    i dont even no how to spell its name lol

*surskit lol, yeah that was a pretty forgettable pokemon too. It was quite rare to catch and when you caught it all you wanted to do was evolve it.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yeah... I don't like the way that poll is set out. I like almost all those Pokemon.

Anyway, some forgettables:

Tangela. That Pokemon has creeped me out since I first saw it and wish it would go away.

Shuckle. I mean, what's the point?

Qwilfish. Did I even spell it right?

Remoraid.

mdarkcecil

Blue Belt
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 25, 2014
    I voted Gulpin, because it's a poor rip of Grimmer. It's not like it carries anything usefull either. Farfetch'd is rare and carries a stick which could be pawned for some money. Murkrow is now harder to forget thanks to D&P. Corsola is actually kind of cool, I wouldn't forget that thing. Remoraid is unusual it becomes an octopus lol. Plus, it learns some pretty cool moves.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Dunsparce... The Pokemon is good but it haven't made a lot of appearence in the ANIME..

Off-topic: Yay! 300th post!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    remoraid, 4 me hes hard 2 find so most pokemon i cant find i just 4get about

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Cubone, and qwilfish are most forgettable

Years
    Your all forgeting about shroomish and Breloom!

most of my fav pokemon are forgetable to you:
    Dunsparce,Breloom,Delibird,Rhyperior,Likitung,and tangela!

i'm aware that breloom could get OHKO by a staraptor 15 levels below it but it's still very fast,powerful and decent everything else!

for me it's
    1.scyther's evo
    2.Tauros
    3.onix/steelix
    4.pinsir
    5.qwuiulfish

Back