• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Forgetable Pokemon

Most Forgetable Pokemon

• Farfetch'd

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Murkrow

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Corsola

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Remoraid

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Gulpin

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 62 47.0%

• Total voters

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Im sorry but gulpin is easy to forget. If they wanna make a poison pokemon make it look gd atleast <.<

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Tangela always seemed to be pretty forgettable. Maybe that's why they decided to give it a new evolution.

nilved

Leafeon pwns you.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011

Last edited:

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Have any of you every heard of a Pokemon named "Tyrouge?"

Neither have I. I thought it was a mistake when I suddenly saw the name on a Pokemon website.

Cryomancer

blocks your path.
    Years
    Dunsparce, easily. Lickitung and Farfetch'd are memorable as they are one-of-a-kind, until breeding came along.

Mustache

Good Ingame-Bad Online Trainer
    Years
    i think all pokemon that have no evolution or pre-evolution are forgetable. Sometimes pokemon that got an evolution or pre-evolution in a later game are also forgetable.
    Of course this does not include legendairy pokemon, and probably also not Chancy (Blissey is a great wall), Snorlax and Heracross (the one pokemon that can match Blissey when it comes to being a wall). Also Scyther and Onix are sometimes remembered, but any other solo or used-to-be-solo pokemon are forgetable.

pokemon that will absolutely be NOT forgoten are the irritating "all over the game from the beginning to the end" pokemon. Rattata, Pidgey, Zigzagoon in R/S, Poochyena in Emerald, and probably there is also an anoying "all over the game from the beginning to the end" pokemon in D/P, but i don't know him. Point is: all these pokemon appear in the very first fields you come across. The one exeption to this is Sentret. I think this makes him very forgetable.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Smeargle by far is the most forgettable Pokemon in the game. Sure, it has a unique attack (Sketch) but can it effectively use this attack? The answer is no. Even it's two superior stats, Speed and Special Defense, seem to be well below average and hinder this Pokemon.

And it is an insult to call Murkrow forgettable. Whilst its Defenses and HP are lacking, it more than makes up for its shortcomings with its impressive Speed, above average Attack and Special Attack, and diverse move pool. And with the addition of an excellent Evolution, Honchkrow, it gains greater uses as well. So Murkrow definitely does not deserve to be called "forgettable."

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I think the most forgettable pokemon is ditto. I remember catching it using a magikarp, and the only use it has is the day-care.

Back