• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most forgotten pokemon

Years
    Vibrava...since i saw it in one of the posts earlier...and i took me 5 min to figure out what it was...

T_T

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'm actually quite good at remembering Pokemon, but there are two that I seem to forget quite often.
    Finneon and Lumineon.
    Those silly little fishies just seem to swim right out of my mind.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I forget about a lot of them for some reason. Some of the ones I tend to forget about the most are: Shuckle, Spearow (strangely enough, I don't forget about Fearow), Dunsparce, Lileep, and Cradily.

I know there's a lot more than that, though.

LugiaFreak

Years
    Heh... This is a little weird, but I never forget Dunsparce, Quilfish, Luvdisc, ect. because of the fact that they're forgotten all the time. Lol ^_^

Goldie

Trainer from the Boonies
    Years
    I'd have to say I forgot all about those pink and white Pokemon, there's way too many of them, like Blissy, Happiny, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, and I thiink there's even more, but I never paid any attention to them until people started beating me up with Blissys on Wi-Fi.

Years
    Right, the thing is, even though I have alotta fave 2nd Generation Pokemon, but I'm not as familiar with them as much as I am with the other ones.

joehat

Yay
    Years
    Nidoking, you would think a pokemon with King in it's name would be used more often..I guess Not, also Seaking and Seadra

I was about to mention that haha.

Nidoqueen has had some screen time, but I can't recall ever seeing a Nidoking in the anime. I just happened to turn on my Pokemon Yellow yesterday and saw that I had a Nidoking on my team.

The most forgotten Pokemon IMO:
    Nidoran family
    Tangela
    Dunsparce
    Qwilfish
    Smeargle
    Luvdisc

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I totally forgot about Politoed. I never really encountered him anyways..

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    For me the most forgotten pokemon is lotad. Been a long time since i saw one lotad in emerald...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    imo those prevolutions of jigglypuff, clefairy, etc are the most forgotten pokemon...
    i cant even remember their names =D

other ones are e.g. stantler, corsola, aipom or maybe mavile

Back