• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    >.> OFF-TOPIC again. Just in Porygon's post anyway. XD; Anyway, the Pokemon I hate most of all is... Chikorita and evo. o.o; Not mention, what's it...? Oh yea, Snubble. x_X;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    I like Mr. Mime... and the Japanese name was gender ambiguous, I hate people who say Mr. Mime should be male only just because of the name. I find it to be quite the funky critter and was one of the stars of my humor fics.

Did I already mention that I dislike eeveelutions? They are really getting out of hand, I'm quite sick of seeing those bug-eyes fuzzy freaks everywhere... though Vaporeon has a neat design and I like Jolteon's badassness a bit.
    Blame the one who translate it! =.=
    Should have called it Bariaado instead!

fangle spangle

aint it cute
    Years
    i hate luvdisc, the worst one ever cos it looks awful, its REALLY girlie (no offense intended), has no evolution, and its actually pretty strong, so when you are wiped for underestimating them your mates have a dig at you, curse you vile luvdisc

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    fangle spangle said:
    i hate luvdisc, the worst one ever cos it looks awful, its REALLY girlie (no offense intended), has no evolution, and its actually pretty strong, so when you are wiped for underestimating them your mates have a dig at you, curse you vile luvdisc

You are joking right? I don't think there's a single thing that Luvdisc does better than any other Water-type. Plus it's a horribly designed Pokemon. One of the only monsters I'd actually say was all-around terrible.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i hate baltoy. and magikarp. and whismur. and i hate how the regis look.
    but most of all i hate...LUVDISC!!!!!!!!!! it looks like the people were desparate so they drew a heart and added eyes!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Luvdisc has like a very high chance of having a heart scale... in fact, that's how everyone else gets heart scale too: steal it from luvdisc

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I hate Lapras. If Pokemon were intended to talk then Meowth wouldn't be unique!

Back