• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    I hate Majikarps and Magby
    1. Magikarp - Stupd fish , Its soo crummy, and so is Gyrados...honestly, who would want one? ( and its ugly lol )
    2. Magby - It may look cute and adorible, but it is a waste. Honestly, what is the point? It made Magmar look Baby-ish

those are my opions

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    stbrookes said:
    i dont hate any pokemon but i dislike Mewtwo because every trainer that you have a link battle with has one exapt those using R/S version :pirate:
    Nope, less than 50% of Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance competitors use Mewtwo.
    In fact, over 90% put Snorlax as their first! Horrid horrid strategy!
    That's why I never got any further than the first round! I always get all killed by a Snorlax.

katty

what's^?
    Years
    i've never hated any pokemon before, a little dislike at the least. You really shouldn't hate those bute creatures since someone spent days drying to comeup with those, and besides this could be offensive.

Back