• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    my hairline is perfectly fine but i have such a fivehead
    thank god for floppy curls

pkmin3033

My little brother started going grey when he was sixteen. He's had this little patch for years now. As for me...I've found strands of it...

Years
  • My mother had been going grey for the past couple of years (she's 57 right now) but when you look at how scary it is, that makes me worry about getting too old as well.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    my mum is only 46
    I'm almost the age she was when she gave birth to me jesus christ

pkmin3033

I'm two years past the age my mother gave birth to me. It's a depressing thought.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I was born when my mother was 37.

It's pretty amazing how the contrast is. Then again, she first waited to secure her business because she needed an income if she wanted to have a kid after getting divorced :\

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • My mom had me in her early 20's and I am in my 30's she does have grey hair but she always dyes it now. Oh if anyone saw posts by me in March that was not me I was hacked

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yeah I don't get on here as much since im busy but came on the other day could not get into my account and the e-mail was changed so could not get a password so contacted one of the admins yesterday and got it fixed up person was saying he was male im a female lol

Years
  • I use to live in fear of being hacked so I change my passwords a lot but I could never remember them and I would get locked out of websites trying to remember them.

Sirfetch’d

My mom had me at 23. She wanted a kid kinda young haha. It's hard to believe that I will be the age she had me at in a few months :s

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    my mom had me at 29 and my brother at 27 which i didn't turn out too bad, we're both considered legal and she's not even 50.

as a side note i found a spider in my bathroom so i went to grab my brother's shoe and in the span of 10 seconds the spider disappeared. would now be considered a good time to burn down the house

Years
  • My mom had me at 30 and my brother at 20, hard to believe that I'll be the age she had me in less than 10 years.

It's been four months now since I lost my mom to cancer too. ):

Bay

Years
  • Cancer sucks. My aunt passed away from breast cancer almost two years ago. D= (hugs Zach)

My mom had me a few days after her 27th birthday, actually. I'm at the age now when she had me, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back