• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Motisma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Beat kkeith 2-0, apparently Beachy was wanting Heatran to make a comeback and crit me..and yeah it actually did twice...lol...

Ya he beat me but, my Heatran is officially my favorite now lol anyways good game Wolflare

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Yeah, I believe every single one of use agrees that hacks are completely fine here lol. I most certainly do. :P

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • Too stupid that most of the league members support only shoddy battles...
    When I viewed this thread, only 1 gym leader and 1 elite had the option to battle on wifi too.

But honestly, I don`t think that I`m gonna challenge any league member in the future...why should I if I can`t win the league? I have shoddy, but making a team takes it`s time and I won`t challenge it cause idk...I`m not strong enough.

And why am I posting such a useless post? I guess cause I`m bored off atm :\

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Too stupid that most of the league members support only shoddy battles...
    When I viewed this thread, only 1 gym leader and 1 elite had the option to battle on wifi too.

But honestly, I don`t think that I`m gonna challenge any league member in the future...why should I if I can`t win the league? I have shoddy, but making a team takes it`s time and I won`t challenge it cause idk...I`m not strong enough.

And why am I posting such a useless post? I guess cause I`m bored off atm :\
    With the introduction of HGSS and several talented Wi-Fi battlers, Motisma is going to be a lot better in the revamp. We've had long discussions over entertaining both platforms, we only started off fast with shoddy because everyone was getting impatient and losing interest. (and some can only support that platform no matter what) So please, spare us the " too stupid" part about being mostly shoddy at the moment, things are changing.

But honestly, I don`t think that I`m gonna challenge any league member in the future...why should I if I can`t win the league?
    So you're not going to push yourself, test your team against some of the best battlers out there, all because your chances at demolishing the league are... slim? You of all people, being a league owner yourself, should know that the stronger the league is, the better. Leagues aren't "please, walk all over us" territory, they're arenas for heavy competition. Though it seems by your post that you're not one to bother with shoddy anyway, but hey, suit yourself. *shrugs*

Valen said:
    interesting league.. too bad pokesav isnt allowed
    You're way off buddy. Read the stadium rules...
    Stadium Rules regarding legal hacks said:
    Legal hacks (pokemon that are hacked but have legal stats) are not banned from use, but if you plan on using them in your battles, you must clearly state that you are doing so.
    Also, this wouldn't of been approved by two moderators and I, an smod, if that wasn't fully clear and a-okay. We've got it clearly posted in our set of regulations, thank you.

Ooka

Years
  • So yeah, I know there are changes going on, but I'm up for battles. Just get on the PC server and challenge Eric J..

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I got my computer back up and running thank god. My gym is open again =D

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I thought Hot and Cold was gonna post this but I guess not. Won against Hot and Cold. GG

Years
  • I'd like to challenge this league, it sounds tough. :] I'm probably gonna be addicted to Soul Silver for a bit but once I get settled down I'll challenge you guys! Uhm I've never used Shoddy before so I'll have to get used to that too.

Ooka

Years
  • Stayin with family guys, not much computer access. Although the league seems to be dying anyways, lol. Hardly anyone posts to even say they want to battle, lol.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • hi, i would want to join the league if any place is still open, if so let me know plz ;)

I think we'll be having tryouts again when HGSS hype dies down. Make sure to contact BeachBoy if you want a shot at becoming a leader. :)

In the meantime, why don't you challenge the league? xD I'm sure a lot of leaders are itching for a battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back