• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    The modest one?

Yep thats fine,
    so my suicune for you EV'ing my arcanine?
    Deal!

Also, i got rid of my thread and put all my pokes in my sig, check it out if you see any others

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • Alrighty then, that works for me! Your sending me the Arcanine right? And it's UT? Because if not I'd prefer to get you an untouched one and start EV training from there, it's much easier.

Zelpher

エリートの騎士
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Pokemon - Deoxys
    Nature? - Don't Care
    Egg Moves? - Don't Care
    Stats? - Attk Maxed
    Offer? - Shiny Kyogre lvl 100

Send A PM for Response

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • I don't know if I can get you a Deoxys trained, the only ones I have are my events and those are NFT. >.<

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    once i get some pokes bred could you EV them for me? Once i get my AR from my friend i can clone for you and get you an arceus :)

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @ShAdow_Jirachi - I sure can! I'll give you permission to PM/VM me when you're all set, due to your circumstances. :]

@SkyKnight - You've got yourself a deal sir! I'll put you on the list and you can just post the next time your online and ready to trade. :3

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Sorry for being the lazy one, but I'll just copy and paste what I had in my thread:

An EV'd Careful Nature Swampert with EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SDef
    Moves (By Serebii):
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - Avalanche / Waterfall / Rest
    - Avalanche / Waterfall / Rest

An EV'd Calm Nature Spiritomb with EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 100 SAtk / 24 SDef
    Moves (By Serebii):
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Dark Pulse
    - Will-o-Wisp / Calm Mind / Hidden Power [Fighting]

and finally an EV'd Adamant Nature Dragonite With EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Moves (By Serebii):
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Punch / Roost

I'm willing to trade the following that I have:
    Lv.1 Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina with their given items
    My Shiny Rayquaza caught in the Embedded Tower
    A Shiny Groudon I got in a trade that's from the Embedded Tower
    Movie Shaymin
    TRU Arceus
    Japenese Movie Arceus
    Shiny Mew
    Shiny Deoxys

If you could do this, I'd be very grateful.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • I can certainly try! My only thing is that I generally do one EV'd Pokemon per person at a time. It doesn't mean I can't do everything you want, I can, but EV training takes a lot of time so it may take me a bit. ^_^;

Considering I don't have too many orders I can try my best, but which one would you like first/best? And your offers are anything from the list you gave me, correct?

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Trust me, I understand it takes a long time, so take your time :). The biggest one I would probably want first is Spiritomb.

And yes, the list I have given are the ones I'm offering. If my DS Lite wasn't broke, I'd trade over from my Diamond to give you better Pokes.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • Okay, I'll start working on it as soon as my DS is done charging. And would that Japanese Movie Arceus be alright to trade for?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @gregory_turner420 - I'm so sorry, I didn't see your post! What would you be willing to offer in return for that? And typically I EV train Pokemon that haven't been touched, it's much easier to figure it's stats that way. If it's easier for you, I could train it from one of my Totodiles?

@PoetikaL - Alrighty then, I'll put you on the list and get right to work on that for you. Is it alright if I PM you when it's done?

@I Tried Voodoo Once - Ugh, I'm missing so many posts today! @_@ I'll be ready to trade that over whenever you're free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back