• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

must update this soon

kasabian_

Good bye
Years
Houseofcardstag-1.png

Very much like love yer work and I am interested in this.
Do you know if you have a matching avatar?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Houseofcardstag-1.png

Very much like love yer work and I am interested in this.
Do you know if you have a matching avatar?

Hmmm, I think this one was claimed by the member Drew, though I'm not entirely sure if they're planning on using it yet. If you'd like to contact them and ask, you two could arrange something. Either way, I can make an avatar. But just remember that she may have claimed it first. Just not sure how adamant she is on using it XD;

Also, now that I'm here without an update which is uncharacteristic of me, I'd like to thank you all for your kind comments.
@Nick - I'll be doing more stuff like it, better, I hope. I've just been swapping styles lately.

I'm working on a few different things atm, looking to work around smoe abstract works as well as with some new stuff I've never done before. So expect some of my usual and some of my not so usual in my next update.
Love.

kasabian_

Good bye
Years
Hmmm, I think this one was claimed by the member Drew, though I'm not entirely sure if they're planning on using it yet. If you'd like to contact them and ask, you two could arrange something. Either way, I can make an avatar. But just remember that she may have claimed it first. Just not sure how adamant she is on using it XD;

Thankyou : D
If she hasn't, I will most certainly use it and credit you.
Please VM me if you have made an avatar.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Wow, thats amazing to say the least!

I love the colors, how they all mix and mingle together and I love the 3D feel of it in the center.

Good work!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
First off, theme collab stuff.

UmbreonCollabsig.png
PichuThemeforDerk.png
Nettoscollabpic.png
NThemecollab.png
CherenThemecollab.png
BWcollabtagforTB.png
EmmasBanner.png
2pryyp4.png
Gliscor.png

Next, the uhm, random stuff.

Falknerchild.png

KingdomHeartsSotWentry.png

LP - real size

ItsafireIcantputoutSmaller.png

There's more stuff lying about but eh, there you go for now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yes sure, just make sure you give credit etc.
Thanks for the compliments Silver. I've got a few requests to do so I'll update with the finished products soon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Okay thx I love some of your work :D.
Others look a bit meh

You're going to have to be less condescending towards members' work jsyk. You're talking down to a lot of the members in this section and I'm not liking it. I don't mind that you don't like some work but please be specific and not so generic "These suck. Lighting, placement, smudging need work", stuff like that is what you've been posting. So please in future, be specific, be courteous and don't act like you're the be all and end all of the graphic artists here. You've been breaking rules and you're attitude has been a little edgy. I like a nice peaceful atmosphere in this section so I'd appreciate it if you'd put a little more thought into what you say to others because you have been offensive and hitting upon borderline spam. Any further questions can be taken to PM's and not in this thread.

Nice to see you like some of my work.

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
Years

You're going to have to be less condescending towards members' work jsyk. You're talking down to a lot of the members in this section and I'm not liking it. I don't mind that you don't like some work but please be specific and not so generic "These suck. Lighting, placement, smudging need work", stuff like that is what you've been posting. So please in future, be specific, be courteous and don't act like you're the be all and end all of the graphic artists here. You've been breaking rules and you're attitude has been a little edgy. I like a nice peaceful atmosphere in this section so I'd appreciate it if you'd put a little more thought into what you say to others because you have been offensive and hitting upon borderline spam. Any further questions can be taken to PM's and not in this thread.

Nice to see you like some of my work.
OK sorry did not mean to piss peole off. I'll think twice KK? :D

PS-Ur horizontal ones dont seem like tags, what are they.
No offense intented (I mean that)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
OK sorry did not mean to piss peole off. I'll think twice KK? :D

PS-Ur horizontal ones dont seem like tags, what are they.
No offense intented (I mean that)

Graphic art doesn't need to fall under any heading, the world of GFX doesn't revolve around icons, tags and LP's. But if you want to give them a name you call the verts, or vertical tags.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Oh OK I new that but to me it looks like its a BG with a render and text/ Just sayin.

You obviously don't know a great deal about graphic design then. There's no rules as to what you compose something with, just because I didn't throw in more stocks doesn't mean anything. I've made stuff from scratch, does that mean it's invalid graphics? Art isn't something that has to be a paticular way to be good. Besides, there's far more to them than that.

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
Years
I didn't say they were bad they appeal to me I was just saying that it didn't look like much kay?
I think they look nice just doesn't fit mah style :D
Dont like verts xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
Ill use this one :D
The charmander one I cant post the link so yeah.

Thanks,
Bye

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Ill use this one :D
The charmander one I cant post the link so yeah.

Thanks,
Bye

You mean the Charmander one from the theme collab? It's not public. You should ask and not demand. But I'm sorry, it's already being used by a member named Luke.

Back