• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

must update this soon

Ashe~

Butterflies
Years
SuirtleTheme.png
Charmandercollabsig.png
BulbaTheme.png

Your vertical signature of Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur areeeee sooo adorable x333

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh god, I just love your theme collab, Gavin. ;A; My favorites so far are the Charmander, Umbreon, and Zekrom & Reshiram B/W ones. I'd absolutely LOVE to see an Eevee one. o3o

Anyway, everything looks great, Gav. ;D

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
Your new stuff is really good. I luv the improved version of that link tag.

moments.

quixotic
Years
One mini comment, the circle in the middle is assumed to be a sphere, like a planet or something, yet the face remains flat. It is creating an optical illusion of being flat and spherical at the same time and makes me eyes go weird... Either distort the face a bit by changing the 'Perspective' using the transform bit.
Also, not feeling the lighting or colours really, You've got the shadow under the main planet thing, yet the rest of the piece remains one shade nearly. You could use some serious burn tooling around the outsides of the piece. Pretty cool, trippy concept, I like it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks moments.

I need some CnC on this one, I'm attempting a new style, so I'm going to throw out this WIP.

290rbly.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
So my laptop broke and I lost all my information, programs, everything. Here's a little of what I salvaged for now.

Sparktag.png

Pretty bad ^

RiseAbove.png

Profilepic.png

colorrrr.png

^Started that aaaages ago, never finished it though, lost the PSD. So all you get is the concept/WIP. ;;

Silver

Kyle
Years
I'm going to take a stab at commenting/critiquing This.

So I really want to like this, and I like a fair lot of it. The text is amazing in my opinion, it works very well and it's overall awesome. Going along with that is the effects near the text which also work very well. The lighting is well done and I enjoy the foreground. What really kills it in my eyes is the colour choice for the castle, the red accents (trim) just look very clashing and harsh with the off bluish white. Can't really explain it too well.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well thank you for the comments.

At any rate, I've not nearly been updating enough, so I'm going to just post a few icons I made today (and one from yesterday). Public, but requiring credit, if anyone wishes to use them.

Createicon.png
99MBsoftpink.png
7.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png

If anyone wants to request anything, in the way of icons, give me a theme and it may influence me to make some icons in that very theme, I need some sort of inspiration!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks guys, I'll be doing some more icons soon, but in the mean time, I've been doing some print work.

295aiig.png

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
The fonts you chose to use on the last one feel extra default in the sense that they don't really catch the eye.
I'm not sure if this was on purpose or not, but the arrangement of the black and white bars feels extremely awkward against the text, and then is made even more out-of-place by the fact that the girl blurs around her shoulders while the text just stands out strong?

Not the best you could've done IMO- colors are dull, placement feels clunky and awkward, text is boring- and I feel you've left too much space between the edges of your text and their backdrops. The whole thing is very plain, and your slogan is cut too far apart. "It's not just a cut... it's a feeling" Might want to connect those pieces a little more by placing them one after another next time so that eye roving for the relation between those isn't necessary.

The "Petermark" logo seems oddly LQ against the rest of the poster as well- perhaps a re-tooling of that is in order, unless the logo is supposed to be like that, in which case I suggest you match the rest of the poster's quality to the logo.

Not sure if that helps or just shows a lot of my ignorance, but I was struck by how much this piece seems to deviate from your normal quality.

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
Years
Wow dude, you can pull off gradients pretty well.

Sparktag.png

Very nice. Colors look dope here and fit very well with the mood. The background is very nice too. Nothing much to say except that the text could be better placement-wise and font-wise. Very nice gradient tag.

2rx9o91.png

Amazing. I think your best tag I've seen so far. You created a chaotic atmosphere with so much going on and you pulled it off. The render fits perfectly and is placed appropiately with the C4D, the lighting is incredible and everything just looks top-notch. Only thing bothering me is the C4D around her hips which doesn't look blended, and that the focal could be darker to fit the dark mood.

As for your LPs, I can't give proper crit. All I can say is, they are very cool and profound.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Oh, I forgot to update with a piece a while back. This is just another wallpaper from scratch.

Spoiler:

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Since you're looking for icon requests, I'm gonna make one!
Can you make an Icon with a Swablu using Dragon Pulse,preferably on a spring field? If you can put text on, can you put the text "Almost a Dragon" on. I plan to use it as my avatar.

Anyway, I'm gonna have a go at CnCing this:
qsqbmu.png

First of all, the colours look mysterious. That hit me, that got me liking this pic. Secondly, the lighting made the pic look even more mysterious. The castle stands out well. The rocks give it peaceful look. I can't see anything bad about it.
Sorry if my CnC is bad, I don't know much about CnC.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm saying no to your request on a few basis

1) There's no stock image
2) It's totally not my style, look at my previous update and see what kind of icons I do
3) I almost always only do IRL stock images for icons now, unless the stock is really high quality.

Thanks for the critique however.

Back