• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
  • Any Pokemon excluding Umbreon, Espeon, Houndoom, Milotic, Raichu, Magneton, Crobat, and Skitty is available (again hoping that I am not forgetting anyone . . . ).

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • hey u forgot Magneton Kogenta!!!! im not meaning to be rude, just reminding u ^^'

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Name: Ryakugen
    Pokemon: Charizard
    Appearance: By looking downward apon Ryaku, and then looking back up it appeared that he had claws on both his paw like feet, he also had claws apon his Dragon like hands going up his legs which were of a orange color, with the lighter orange tan on the sides, his arms weren't fully covered like his legs, as some human flesh was seen near the top of his arms, most of his bodyly torso was covered in the same fashion apart from a small center bit located directly on the stomach area, with large wings again in the orange color scheme with pointy horns that scorched from his long blonde hair and a slight band round his forehead as his long orange tail burned brightly.
    Personality: Just like a real Charizard he tends to be a really big hothead, he has a serious anger-management problem, but on the whole hes a generally nice guy, but it doesn't take him long till hes in a fight, and he generally does like to fight alot.
    History: Many many years ago during the great battle between Team Rocket and many many Pokemon Trainers, he was a Wild Charizard left to roam the land, deserted by his own trainer, who was a Team Rocket Grunt (quite surprising isn't it? lol), from that day forward he disliked humans alot and also became very lazy, and didn't really move from the tree stump that he would lay and also sleep on, untill that fateful day when his entire genetic structure was changed and altered by the Mutation Wave, he was transformed, and he disliked the fact that he was affected by whatever had changed him, and so he had to now live with his new life. (sorry for the lack of Capitals, not all that on the grammerness but, i try.)
    RP Sample: He stood on the top of the tree stump as he gazed his eyes on the pokemon trainer who had launched out with a Totodile, he didn't seem to be much intrested as his wings bowned from the ground and floated himself above from the stump. "I have absolutely no intrest in you humans, so leave me be." But the trainer seemed perstistant as he commanded his Totodile to use water gun on him as he easily avoided the attack and blasted out with a powerful Flamethrower as the Totodile was easily scared by this, but the trainer was still not giving up as he finally became very annoyed and charged at the trainer with a wing attack, sending him away from him landing back on the tree stump.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • (I would of posted sooner, but I was involved in a missing cell phone case.)

Name: Zyra, Christine V.
    Pokemon: Vaporeon
    Appearance: A crest fin starts high on her forehead and curves back about four inches. The fin starts off with a sturdy blue ridge that contains cartridge, then it diffuses into a thin skin membrane covered in tiny scales. The ridge parts part of her sapphire blue long hair that touches the ground when she tries to stand on two feet. Two other similar crests curve from her ears. Most of her face remains unchanged except for two slit blue eyes and slight fangs. At the base of the neck starts a ridgy membrane that continues on to the base of the tail-fin. Slight scaling lines between this ridge. Her blue scaled arms are shorter then a normal human's and her hands appear paw-like but retain their flexibility. The ends of the fingers end in retractable claws while the bottoms of her hands and fingers are padded. Her legs while walking on all fours retain the length of her arms, but they can stretch out pretty long for their visible size. The feet are long and have a 'dew' claw at the heel. The bones are slightly visible through the skin, as well as the veins. The tows also have claws. She does has a tail that's the length of her body and head. The tail is scaled with small blues scales and ends with a fin similar to a Vaporeon's, but the tail's end-fin has a chip out of it near the edge on the left side. She is clothed with an adapted bikini, a small cotton T-shirt that has an Articuno on the back of it in an airbrushed style, and some cotton denim shorts that have been adapted.
    Personality: She has a protective nature. Also parts of her Vaporeon's thinking remains in her, as they think as one. Her actions tend to change with her mood, but who doesn't?
    Mad: Will growl and can be quick to judge. May bite, hard.
    Sad: May mope around a bit.
    Happy: Will be really bouncy and cheerful.
    Confused: May bang head on things and say incomplete things.
    Tired & Hungry: Complain full.
    Characters change as they go along.
    History: Was a prized breeder who bread, evolved, train, and fought with Eevees/Eevee evolutions. She was a bit off compared to normal trainers, and would disagree with them time to time. After she formed with her prized Vaporeon, she mourned for a bit over her loss of it and a great friend. That was until she realized that her Vaporeon lived on in her. She had learned her pokemon's abilities as well. The reason she joined the tournament was really because she really wanted a cure for a close friend. Though, when she decided to join she was a bit full of her self, but she does not regret her decision of joining the tournament. Besides, it's a good way to meet new friends in the same position, right? ;)
    Weapon(s)/Armor: She holds an essence of Nevermeltice which higher her defense and attack.
    Other (Optional): Her abilities are Blizzard, Bite, Surf, and Sand-Attack. Also has Water Absorb which changes water into HP.
    RP Sample: (Taken from me in another board. Though this one had a bit of script flow to it, not the story flow I use in long text literate rps. All that complicated stuff. I really oppose powerplaying, and will leave if someone decides to do so and won't listen to reason.)
    A well dresses person appears in a spin of her long hanging blue cloak. Her eyes glow a deep blue, but she gives a welcoming look.
    Her, "I am Christine Echoes, your leader. If you have to give me an official title, call me sir."
    She takes a moment to loosen her collar.
    Echoes, "I just got out of a meeting. Excuse the over fancy, long, royal blue, and jewelled clothing."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • ::edits:: Sorry, Barboach. I fixed my post. ^-^;;

Kakashi Hatake - Accepted: Your sentences seem slightly long and "run-on-ish". But, being that I am also guilty of writing overly-long sentences, I could hardly reject you on that premise, ne? Aside from that, your profile is fully acceptable.

Hive Mind - Accepted: Your RP sample feels a little short. But, provided that you use your "story flow" method in this RP, you should do well.

::pauses and glances about:: Well, entry to this roleplay is now closed. And, it is time to begin. ^-^

-------------------------------

The morning of The Tournament dawned bright and clear, pale sunrays streaming down to warm the tournament contestants that stood in the cold, crisp air of the early day. Shimmering merrily, the cheerful, golden light seemed strange on the anniversary of so solemn a day. But, nature will do as it will and often seems to have purposes of its own.

Standing with impressive stature, the stadium rested at the edge of Slateport City--the view from one of its glass walls overlooking the sea. From the main area of the structure branched several glass-roofed halls, each leading to their respective individual, enclosed arenas. Between each of the arenas was extended a wall, connecting the stadium's outer areas as a single structure--even the arena placed in the sea. The central building, however, towered above the rest. Standing at the height of any skyscraper, it more than matched a colosseum in width and depth. And, though all its outer walls were composed of glass, the inner wall appeared to be of solid marble, creating a form of "building within a building".

Observing this from a position outside the wall that shielded the stadium, Io's ruby gaze raised itself toward the upper portion of the central building. Viewing the clock face there displayed, he noted the time. 7:50. The stadium should be opening soon . . .

A wisp of misted breath escaped the Skitty morph's mouth, even as few rays of sunlight strayed to his area. Amidst the crowd of morphs, a Castform morph a short distance away transformed as he felt the sun's warmth.

Suddenly, a voice boomed out across the multitude, stating the long-awaited announcement. "Welcome to The Tournament! There are seven information desks in the front lobby that will, for the moment, be doubling as registration areas. After registration, you will receive an ID card that will double as a key card. This will allow you access to certain areas and grant you certain privileges available only to tournament participants. As you move up in the tournament more abilities will granted on this card. This card will also grant you access to your profile on The Tournament's database so you can see how you're doing at any time. So, don't lose it!" There was a pause as several morphs began to grow restless.

"Well, without further ado . . . The stadium is now open, and registration will begin!"

The massive front gates of the stadium grated slowly open, allowing the flood of morphs inward. Starting forward at a more leisurely pace than many of those who surrounded him, Io brushed a strand of dark hair behind one ear. Looks like things are about to get started.

Last edited:

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • OOC:Nice, Kogenta I have a question, if we are pokemorphs, we can use our pokemons attack to enhance our battle styles?
    I'll give you an example (I wield a samurai sword, so expect my fighting style be a stealth type, not direct attack and defense like):

"Richard flew up into the sky, he was preparing to attack fiercely his opponent. The enemy created a black energy ball between his palms, and hold it in there for a couple of seconds. Richard was ready, he flew towards the enemy at high speed, holding his sword with his right hand. The enemy finally released the Shadow Ball towards Richard that was coming downwards at high speed. Richard noticed the dark sphere that was about to hit him, and after a second he used Agility to evade the attack. Now that he was faster, he approached the enemy from the air and pierced his chest with his sword"

IC:
    ELGONZO!!!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • OOC: If I understand you correctly, then yes. Specific attacks or characteristics of Pokemon will affect your fighting style and methods.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • OOC: Nice, then I'll post my start

IC:
    As soon as the sun rised, Richard was feeling sleepy. Being a Crobat morph made him be a Nocturnal being. His servant, who was a Mr.Mime morph, bringed him his medecines.
    "Here are your Painkillers, your Melatonine restricter and the pill that you know..." Said the servant(Note: The melatonine is the fluid that makes you feel sleepy).
    "Thanks Sean, you are a good friend" Replied Richard as he stood from the chair.
    He grabed his clothes and dressed. He was preparing for the tournament, he had been training with Sean for several weeks, and now that it was the time, he wanted a final training.
    "Okay Sean, Let's do it" he said as he took his sword and elongated his muscles.
    "Richard, I must say, you are very skilled at fighting, and you combine it very well with your pokemorph skills" Said Sean, he sounded scared. "I'm pretty sure you don't need this training"
    "Oh, but I do Sean!" Said Richard. "Come one, I'll go easy on you"
    "Okay..." Said Sean as he sighed.

The both of them went outside Richard's mansion. It was strange that after the Mutation Wave, Richard's father didn't survived. Richard and Sean always thought that it was because they were constantly surrounded with pokemons.

"Okay. Let's start Sean" Said Richard as he drawed his sword from the vain.

Sean started to focus, his eyes were glowing bluish. After a few seconds he shouted: "Barrier!"
    After his shout, a wall of psychokinetic power fromed in front of him.
    "Richard, try to break it with your sword. This doesn't mean that I won't be attacking you" Said Sean as he stepped towards Richard.

Sean put his hands together. After a few moments he extended them towards Richard and as he did a rainbow-like beam came out from his hands, and it was heading in Richard's way. Richard flapped his wings and went up to avoid the beam. Sean controled the beam to chase Richard through the sky. As Sean's beam was approaching nearer to Richard, his whole body glowed for a second, and then he was flying much faster than before.
    Sean knew that Richard was using Agility to be faster, flying and running.
    Richard, who was now on the ground running towards the barrier, put his sword back in the vain, but he didn't released it's handheld (The part that you grab ^^). When was reaching the barrier, he drawed his sword again and sliced it diagonally. The training was over, and Richard was ready to leave.

As he grabbed his stuff and took flight Sean talked to him telepatically:
    "Good luck sir, I'll always be rooting for you"

After an hour, he was still halfway the road to Slateport. He decided to speed the things up, or he wouldn't make it in time.

When he finally reached Slateport he was relieved. He made it in time. He checked in at the tournament and waited patiently until his first match took place.

ELGONZO!!!

PS/OOC: Question: We only have 4 pokemon attacks?

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Magenet waited patiently for all the mutant pokemon to get into the gate so he could. Then he saw a skitty morph just standing there ready to go in. Magnet floated over to him. "Hi, im Magnet," He said. "Are you entering the tournement too?" Magnet needed friends.

Scince all of them died because of the mutation wave. "Looks like we should get going," "Or we'll be late." Magnet said.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Interesting. I researched melatonin last summer . . . Also, you may have more than four attacks.

Also, Barboach, please be careful in making your RP posts not too short.]

Stopping mid-step, Io turned as someone addressed him. One ear twitching in slight annoyance, the Skitty morph nonetheless retained an appearance of relative calm. Odd . . . By his voice, I can quite definately determine that this is a morph. But, his appearance hardly differs from a normal Magneton--if at all.

After Magnet finished speaking, Io merely nodded slightly, replying briefly, "Yeah." Turning, Io stepped into the front hall--pausing to study his surroundings as well as scrutinize his opponents. Finally selecting the fourth registration line, Io made he way wordlessly to the end and waited to register.

[OOC: The first post has been edited to include a "billboard". If I forget anyone, please tell me. It seems I have been forgetting people rather often as of late . . . ^-^;;

::remembers:: Erp. I forgot to add myself. ::edits::]

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Magnet followed Io into the gate. He chose the second regestration line, witch was the shortest one. When he got to the frontdesk, the morph there said "welcome to the tounement! May I help you?" "Yes I would like to enter." Magnet said. "Sign your name here." said the morph. "Uhm, i can't really pick up anything but," "Could you write my name down?" Magnet said in disgust. he didn't like not having the ability to pick things up not steel. "Certainly!" "What is your name?" "Magnet." "....N-E-T, okay now u may enter! Here is your pass card, oh, and if you have any questions you can ask me." The morph said as he placed the card around one of the magnets on magnet.

Magnet floated to the entrance door. "Well," Magnet said. "Here goes."

OCC: I can't correct the "u" because everything i type gets deleted by another letter.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Sun glinted off freshly scrubbed scales, those of a Vaporeon morph, burning the eyes that look directly at her. She was laying on the sand so that the waves flowed up to her feet and tail. Several Eevees were chatting to her.
    "Oh, really?" She replied to one in Vaporeon speech.
    "Yes! You should hurry! There's already a line five Snorlax lengths long! Come on! Hurry!" enthusiastic Eevee calls said to her while they tugged on her clothing.
    She picked up one with a bow tied loosely around it's neck. From the bow was a tag that had the words 'Ginger' printed in pink lettering. The Eevees were kept as companions for the Vaporeon morph, since her family had passed. She tried not to think about it much.
    Getting up, she carried Ginger in her arms. It was a careful walk to the stadium, because Vaporeons don't normally walk on two legs. Ginger wiggled excitedly while the other Eevees pranced around them. A Houndour morph growled at the commotion as others filed in a line.

"You may not enter normal pokemon in this contest," a receptionist growled.
    "I know, I know. They're just here to watch. Morphs can't be trainers anyway…" she felt a little irritated at the receptionist as she commented.
    It took here a while to sign in, and afterwards Chris was a little fed up.

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Magnet put his card in the slot. It opened up very slowly with a creaking sound. He floated in and looked at his card. "Dorm 5..." said magnet. "that should be easy to find" As he floated down the tourney hallway many morphs were asking around for fights. One little mudkip morph ran into Magnet, and looked up terrified. "Its okay little guy," said Magnet. "Im not one of those harsh morphs that ask for fights left and right," Someone called for the mudkip morph. "Looks like you better get going." said Magnet, as the little morph ran off.

Magnet looked to the side. "Ah, there it is." He said. "Dorm five." He opened the door and floated in. Inside he saw a delibird morph, a Flareon morph and a Nidoking morph. "Hey." Was all Magnet said to them.

Last edited:

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks Alter ego, it will be Haze
    Also, can we have battles with random morphs just for fun? Like training?

IC: Richard was very impatient because of the torunament, so he decided to go out and talk to the other morphs. Before he went out, he first talked to a roomate morph. It was a Charizard morph, he had wings, horns and a tail. Also he had a quite bad temper.

"Hi" Said Richard to George (The charizard morph). "Why are you here?" Asked George "A rich wuss wouldn't be battling with tough guys like me"

Richard went back to his room. After a while he was back. He went to look for his sword.
    "Okay, let's see who's the wuss!"

George agreed and prepared for battle. They went to a wood to battle.
    George fly up in to the sky. "We'll battle with some new rules" He said. "The first one that touches the ground, will lose.
    "Okay!" Said Richard as he flew towards George.

George opened his mouth, a red glow was emanating from it. He then spew a large flame in Richard's direction. He barely managed to avoid it. Richard approached to George at a great speed. George was about to blast another attack. Richard saw that and he used a combination of attacks: Agility, to gain speed avoid the flame and Haze to confuse George.
    The haze surrounded George as he vainly kept spewing flames in all directions trying to hit Richard. Eventually a flame hit one of Richard's wings, and he started to fall towards the ground. He recovered from the burn in a few moments, and he managed to keep flying. Fortunately, the smoke was very think, so it was still surrounding George. "At least he won't see me inside all this smoke" Thought George. Richard used his bat-like sonar to find him and he flew towards him. Richard drew his sword, but on a second thought, he only cut George's wing, so he could be in the tournament, but that he loses this fight. George was falling towards the ground. Apparently, the battle was over, but Richard wanted to be sure, so he grabed George by his neck and tossed him hard into the ground. The battle was over, since George touched the ground. He was still conscious, but very damaged from the fall.
    "Who's the wuss now?" Asked Richard as he left the woods

ELGONZO!!!

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Ehh...nope, Crobat's can't. Why don't you just edit that to Haze? I'd imagine it would, in a practical sense, have pretty much the same effect (Hey, this isn't a documentary) and could serve quite nicely.

IC:

Bloody burecruacy...

Rave let out a low growl at the continuously slow progress of the line he had chosen, his black Houndoom's tail lashing in agitation beneath his cloak and earning a few curious looks from the spectators passing by. Up ahead, an extaordinarily rotound and bald man had fallen over, his enormous shape now effectively blocking two queues at the same time. He had dark blue skin, except for the strikingly white piece of stomach sticking out from between his stretched-out old shirt (Light blue in colour) and the equally coloured pair of shorts, plainly marking him as a Wailord morph, the small beetle black eyes on top of his head - located right above the two holes which now constituted hs nose - staring at those around him with a helpless and pleading look while his stubby and fat limbs flailed fiercely in a desperate and utterly futile attempt to raise his bulk up again while no less than three of the surrounding morphs were trying to achieve the same with limited success. Located close though he was, Rave did nothing to help, merely watching this pathetic appartition with a mixture loathing and sadistic pleasure in his expression, although those around him could not notice this as he had made a point of pulling his hood up and only his blood red eyes were visible, hardly a good measure of his mood as they always looked baneful and treathening.

Rave scoffed at the sight, nonchalantly giving the wailord morph a small kick while the others weren't looking. "Pathetic..." he muttered quietly under his breath, "Just pathetic..." he had come to this tournament in search of strong opponents, prey that could truly push his abilities to the limit...not...this. He glared disdainfully at the morph by his feet as a tall and muscular man donning only a pair of jeans which had been clumsily cut off just before the knee, apparently to show off his newfound physique, with a strange belt to accompany them walked over to the scene, his skin light green in colour and his blonde hair arranged into a tomahawk haircut, no less than six arms protounding from his torso and now reaching out to the Wailord morph and, after a few moment of exertion, lifting him up and hauling off to the side, finally allowing the line to move on.

"Could you fill out this form, please?"

Rave turned his attention away from the two departing morphs as the receptionist adressed him, pushing forward a completely disinteresting piece of paper and a ballpoit pen to the Houndoom morph while taking great care to avoid eye contact.

"Whatever..." Rave muttered, absent-mindedly grabbing the pen and writing down the required information before shoving it back across the counter and impatiently drumming the desk with his fingers as the receptionist processed the information, finally handing him a plastic ID card.

"There you go, sir." she added in the routine-friendly voice which all professional receptionists seemed to possess, "Enjoy your participation in the-" she cut herself off in mid-sentence, noticing that the Houndoom morph had already dissapeared, slipping through the crowd with surprising dexterity.

Rave cast the briefest of glances at the piece of plastic in his hand before impatiently shoving it into one of the pockets under his cloak. He hadn't come her to talk with receptionists, wait in queues or hang about some second-rate hotel room. He had come to battle.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Emerging through the gates with her head low, Eve resembled every other goth in a ten-mile radius. Dressed in a black parka jacket with the hood up, she was indistinguishable from all the other emotionally numb teenagers moping around - at least, she was, until she removed her jacket.
    Finally succumbing to the incredible heat, Eve unzipped herself - slowly. She stepped out into the sunlight, blinking like a beautifly straight from a crysallis. In a way, she almost was one.
    Her coral-pink hair fell to her hips, swaying and flashing as it caught the sun's light. For a moment all the 'fellow goths' that had been watching her simply gaped in shock. Her skin was a rich cream, her eyes were a bright ruby red, and her eyelashes - if you could even call though tapering antannaes that - were most definetly pink. Hissing in disgust, they all trudged off - but the milotic girl hardly noticed. She may not have looked it, but she was lost in angst. She traced a finger across the long scar that marred her features, hardly noticing the stares she was getting.

Neither the bright sunlight, nor the whimsical whirling of clouds overhead, helped lift the mood of this one very downcast girl. She walked slowly, her eyes constantly on her feet. The people she walked past stepped out of the way to avoid her; her long, brightly-scaled tail swung from side to side as she walked, that lethal fanned tip threatening to take out anybody in her way. Her black, tent-like t-shirt bore a threatening slogan, 'speaking is not communication', and most of the passers-by didn't want to risk their luck by approaching not only a strange morph, but a goth, too. After all, these 'morphs often picked up nasty side-effects - distemper was a popular one.

Dad should be here, she thought to herself, Dad and Elegance should be here, not me in her body.

Eve made her way over to the reception counter, and joined the queue. Wrapping her tail around her legs, which were clad in jeans at least five sizes too big, Eve turned her attention to the other pokemorphs. Certainly, there were some weirdos in the crowd, including a wailmer 'morph that looked distinctly top heavy. Eve couldn't help but smile: when she had been living with her grandparents, they had cosntantly reminded her of how lucky she was to have been looking after a milotic at the tme, not a feebas.
    The houndoom morph in front of her had finished filling out his form almsot instantly, so Eve stepped up to the counter and grabbed a pen.
    The receptionist was still staring after the houndoom.
    "How very rude!" she muttered to herself.

Eve finished writing, and put the pen back down on the counter. She had done her best to keep her eyes down, and now she stepped back, her eyes still on her chest.
    "Thanks ma'am." she mumbled, and strolled off.
    She was here to fight, after all, and she would do anything to get her chance - even fill out crummy forms and sleep in stingy accomodation.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Rave didn't really feel any particular inclination to head for his newly assigned room, choosing instead to make his way to one of the less populated corners of the reception area and lean against the wall, lazily studying the crowd to get some kind of overview of his coming opposition while his tail continued to flick slowly back and forth under his cloak. Unlike most of the people around, the youth wasn't the least bit bothered by dressing in such dark colours as his outfit despite the fact that the sun was shining brightly from above, a clear indication that the day was on its merry way to become warmer, and despite the fact that the sheer number of people crowding the place was quite significantly contributing to the temperature with their combined body heat. Rave was a Houndoom morph, after all, and if anything, heat only served to increase his energy, making him all the more eager to hunt. Still, he restrained himself from these thoughts...it wouldn't do to start out a hunt in the middle of this crowd, tempting though the thought was, as that would surely lead to him being disqualified from the place where he could do some real hunting...the battleground. Yes, he just had to play nice for a while.

The Houndoom morph's gaze drifted to a rather peculiar morph, her coral pink hair and antennae, not to mention that scaled tail, standing in quite stark contrast to the dark and baggy clothing that she wore. Apparently the heat had gotten the better of little miss gothy, though, Rave noted, seeing as how she had undone her jacket. The Houndoom morph smirked, this morph seemed clearly water-based, even though he couldn't tell the exact species, and he came to think of that she could prove an...amusing opponent. Yes, even though Rave was not too fond of sunshine he could certainly picture having some fun with slowly exhausting her energy with a well timed Sunny Day, and it looked like learning those solar moves was finally going to begin paying off.

"Got fire?"

Hearing a male, deadpan voice surprisingly close to him, Rave turned away from his thoughts about the morph for a moment, focusing on the person adressing him instead; it was a lanky boy with an almost cipher-like appearance; messy faded black hair, squinty little brown eyes, and pale skin which bore a slight greyish decoloration, probably the result of long time smoking. His clothing wasn't any better; a messy greyish black t-shirt which had once more the name of some band or the other, a half-faded 'H' now the only readable letter, and a pair of baggy jeans which were hanging so low on his lanky frame that Rave wondered if it was possible for them to go any lower. The boy's expression was one of vacant emptiness, an unlit cigarette stretched towards the Houndoom morph in an almost pleading manner by a slightly wobbly hand, all of this pointing to the fact that this squib seemed completely oblivious to who he was talking to. Although Rave's initial reaction to such cadgers would have been quite violent, a more amusing thought entered his mind and he decided to go by it instead.

"Sure..." he replied in a would-be friendly voice, smiling politely as brought up his empty right hand right in front of the boy's face and suddenly lit it on fire, the flames wreathing so close to the youngster's face that they almost touched it, igniting and scorching away about half of his cigarette, "Help yourself."

The smoker's eyes suddenly widened in realization, his entire body trembling as he released the burning cigarette, allowing it to fall onto the floor as he rushed off with a sound from somewhere between a frightened squeak and a scream of terror.

Rave nonchalantly flicked his wrist, extinguishing the flames just as quickly as he had ignited them and watching in amusement as the boy fled, the Houndoom morph's tail now lashing far faster than before as the sight of a running target entered his mind.

"Allright then..." he said for himself, reaching out into the pocket of his trousers and procuring a coin which he weighed tentatively in his palm for a while, "Heads I hunt him down and kill him, tails I don't."

He flipped the coin into the air, the piece of metal twirling and glinting in the sunlight until it reached the top of its motion, at which point gravity had finally won out and now promptly dragged the object back down again, the Houndoom morph effortlessly snatching it from the air and palming it.

"Tails..." he noted for himself as he checked the result, his voice not really bearing any emotion whatsoever as he returned the piece of currency to his pocket, "It figures. Better luck next time, I guess." with that, Rave proceeded to stamp down his right foot on the still sizzling cigarette, using his heel to drive the burning tip back and forth a bit, the fire struggling for its survival for a couple of minutes before its energy ran out, a few last, thin wisps of smoke escaping into the air as it was extinguished.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back