• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
  • {ooc| I've got an hour's break from revising so I thought I'd post. Uh.... I have a Science (Maintenance of Life and Metals, actually) exam on Wednesday, and then mock exams in every other subject I take from the 13th, so if my posts are narly blame the stress.}

Slateport really is lovely, Eve decided, as she strolled amongst the market. She had now taken off her parka completely, and she carried it in the crook of her arm. All around her, pokemorphs bustled, and Eve felt strangely at home. There were still humans, certainly, but very few, and they could easily be avoided. With her tail stil wrapped around one leg, she could slip through the crowd with ease. She almost bought a dohnut, but even the delicious scent of warm cinnamon could not tempt her to venture over to the seller, who was a human boy about her age. Eve shuddered, and her fingers moved once more to her marked face. She moved on.

Eve didn't wander around the market for long; the heat was getting to her, especially with her parka in one hand. Her antannaes twitched uncomfortably, her gills itched and Eve swore she was sweating underneath her scales. Any other time, she would have used her newly-honed water skills to cool herself off, but they were haphazard at the best of times and in this busy town... it wasn't worth the risk. She padded back to the stadium, clutching her ID card in one hand. Maybe she could find somewhere to leave her parka... She pushed open the door with her spare hand, and slipped inside. The reception area was still bustling, she noticed, mainly taken up by a Rhydon morph with a tail even longer than Eve's own!
    Finally, she caught sight of a water dispenser over by the side wall. Without even noticing she was doing it, Eve gave a sigh of relief and wandered over. She walked straight past Rave the houndoom morph, but barely noticed him; after all, he was a fire type, so he would hardly cause her any problems in the tournament. She stopped by the machine, and picked up her tail. After all, it was as nearly as long as she was tall, and there was a severe risk it would be stood on if it was left limp.

{ooc| NEW SIGNITURE!!!
    Mel's pokemon are saved somewhere... so I'llbring them back once I'm bored of the minimalistic type-thing.
    BTW, does anyone know how to make images transparent without loosing colour information?}

Last edited:

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • The Eevees from around Christine's body joyfully ran off into the crowd. Christine could hear many things through the crowd with her sensitive ears. She could listen to the receptionists, and she secretly wished a bit that she had gone to one of the kinder ones. Her gaze went over a warm looking water type in black clothing.
    "A little warm for goth isn't it?" she calmly asked while sneaking up on the other water type. Then winking she sent a blizzardly chill into the room. It was just enough to frost the carpet at her feet.
    "That's better isn't it?" she commented, pleased with herself. At the same time she was thinking that it would be a good idea to learn moves like Hail and Raindance. Also she's got to get herself one of these fancy weapons, or maybe armor plating to protect herself from metal blades of sorts. It would be painful to get one of these things through the fins.

Ginger swirmed and barked from grasp, quikly giving pursuit to the other Eevees. They were playing a teasing game with a morph. He was evidently lost to their language. His purple skin and large ears suggested an Espeon morph. The chain hanging from his neck had a violet jewel hanging from it. A metal Mew was decorated around the surface of the jewel, the tail was what conected it to the chain. In an language as old as legiondary times was the word 'peace' inscribed on the jewel. Ginger was playfully hanging from the chain as well.

"Ginger!" protested the morph while he tugged and Eevee from his ear, though smiling. He had a Natu as a companion who was just as puzzeled. It frantically flapped it's feathers in distress, calling its owner through mind for help.

Both Christine and the Espeon morph had come from a way of living where pokemon were welcome as family, so becoming pokemon themselves did not bother them too much.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    ooc: ~.~ Yesterday was a bad day for me to pull out the muscles in my left shoulder... A BAD DAY. You all went ZOOM with the posts. >> And I was on a couch going "OW" when my little sister sat on me. >>; And I played Jak 3.... That game ish teh fun. o_o -watches bullets bounce from wall to wall- Teeheehee. >3

IC's coming. o_o

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OCC: i'll be back im going somewhere to get my stuff, see you soon u guys. getting raqueuts and a game shark :P

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

-hides Raven Shrine in closet/webpage- << You see nothing.

-IC-

The first thing he did was sigh.

Loudly

Audibly

In utter disgust

He'd just gotten off that bloody ship, walked through the bloody city to the stupidily huge staduim that just screamed "Bomb me!" and now that he was actually in the chaos of the statium registry, he had absolutely no idea as to where he was suposed to go. Was he supossed to go talk to that overly hyper lady at the counter who's usage of botax would probably leave her stuck in that smile forever or was he supossed to go directly to an arena for prelims or was he just supossed to sit there until somebody yelled at him to do something?

Here he was, in dark colors, in a bloody lobby with barely any air conditioning that was at a level he would've liked it to be at, and he had no idea as to what he was suposed to be doing. People scampered by him, one person snagging his raven hair with the horns on his back, a Nidorino morph, and all he could do was stand there looking like an idiot while he tried to figure out his next optional move as he pulled his hair back into a low ponytail to keep it from getting snagged again, the golden highlights clearly showing in the broad sunlight.

His black ears flicked back against his skull irritably, "Bloody sunlight.... Why can't it go shine on somebody else and leave me with my moon and my darkness...." He clenched and unclenched his gloved hands, staring slightly at the metal plates attached to the back of his gloves as he did so, his tail curling tightly around his ankle. His apperance was nothing short of iritation and nothing beyond it. But he was getting tired of all this sitting and waiting and as he was standing up, he spotted something beyond the lock of raven colored hair that had fallen into his eyes that made him hold fast to his position.

It was a very depressed-looking girl, Tropius morph by the looks of it, and she seemed to be not perky like many of the other halfwit females that pranced around this lobby, waving their bodies infront of men like they themselves were actually worth his time when in reality all he wanted to do was beat the hell out of them and continue on with his buisness or at least that's the scenario Raven himself would've abided by but she, that girl clutching her enormously long tail as she tried to get some water in this stuffy place, was different. She had some sort of life to her, she wasn't brain dead like the others for one thing, but she seemed serious, depressed almost.

Snapping the buckles on his boots tighter, he rolled down his pant leg over them and stood up, smoothing out his blandly violet colored shirt somewhat before walking towards her, his cloak swaying lightly in the non-existant breeze. Taking a familiar stance by leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, he turned his head towards her lightly, his eyes staring intently at her, "So do you have any idea as to what on earth we're suppossed to be doing?" He blew a lock of hair that had fallen from it's prison from his eyes, quite annoyed by its untimely appearence, "And no I'm not trying to hit on you or whatever you women think men are trying to do when they speak to you. You seem sane compared to some of the others racing around here like they either have too much energy or they have some sort of twisted evil plan that will never work out in the end so I thought you might know what I'm suppossed to do because I have absolutely no idea and if I don't get out of this bloody sun I'm going to make something bleed."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Magnet came to the regestration area. To see if any one familiar was there. He floated around, only to see a umbreon morph talking to a troupuis morph. Somehow, he liked the looks of this. The two were not running around and asking for battles, But simply chatting. "At least im not the only sane person here." He thought. He floated over to them. stopping just short so he could talk to them.

"You guys entering the tournement?" he asked. "If you are, you should go to line 2." "It's the shortest one. if you want to know what we do here, we basically battle in small arenas to gain more places up." He said. "If you didn't know."

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry that i haven't been on, my computer had a virus and had to wait a day to get it sorted can anyone summerise for me?

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OCC: Well some of the people are already in the tourney (Me, Kogenta) But some of them are in the regestration area. srry i don't know how to summerize this at this point

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Miiika, I'm sorry, I got dragged off by my family to eat roast duck. It's been cooking all day, but my Mum was all... 'KAY READY NOW!!!'... randomly... and she kicked me off... ;;
    BTW, Eve is a milotic morph.}

The pokemorph blinked in confusion, as a Vaporeon 'morph appeared from behind her. "I'm not a-!" Eve began irratably, but the vaporeon had already cast a blizzard attack and moved on. Eve frowned. She wasn't a goth, as far as she knew. She turned away.

Eve was still struggling with the drinks machine when Raven approached her. She nearly dropped the plastic cup she had been holding when he adressed her. She snapped her head round to face him, her own ruby eyes suddenly fearfull. Struggling to meet his gaze, Eve stared at his shirt instead, which was a rather garish shade of violet, if she didn't say so herself. He was leaning against the wall in ever such a smug way, his arms crossed with his head tilted towards her - as if he really couldn't be bothered with giving her his full attention. Eve was actually glad; males made her uneasy.
    "I'm not trying to hit on you..." he said, and Eve looked up to listen. He was asking her what they were doing, nothing else. Eve allowed herself to smile, if only shyly.

"We're waiting for the tournament to start. Not much to it." she replied, attempting to keep her voice deadpan. After all, she had only just met this - Umbreon 'morph? She looked him up and down, noting thee ears and tail. He was most definetly an umbreon. He was also a good deal shorter than her. He's not so bad. she decided. After all, if it came to it, he would be easily overpowered. She hoped.
    "The weather sucks, doesn't it?" she added, in an attempt to be friendly. After all, he had made the effort to come and see her - that was something.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • He looked over to where the others were he didn't seem to be really intrested in what they were doing his wings floated him above some "Mind telling me what you guys are up to?, it doesn't seem very intresting..." he yawned some breaking out some fire floating in mid air as he closed his eyes yawning once more.

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
  • Christine smiled and replied, "Of course you're not goth, I was just referring to your outfit. Maybe you might like to barrow some of my cooler ones. I might have something to match those pretty scales of yours…" an Eevee nudged Christine's leg, "…and, oh! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Christine. I say you suffering over here so I decided to bring down the temperature. Anyway, what's your name?"
    Christine held a paw out to shake, and was watching with a slight curiosity. Then she shook her head and put her hand down. I sly smile crept up her face.
    "Well then, if you don't mind the heat, why don't I get someone to raise the heat?" she said in a low tone. (The Espeon earlier had gone already)
    Though quickly she straightened up when she saw the Umbreon morph. She also looked him over, turned to the morph she had been looking at, then back to the Umbreon. Her eyes narrowed a bit but contained curiosity.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • He opened one eye, eyeing them still "Isn't one of you sly's gonna answer me, i might be a Charizard-PokeMorph, but that doesn't mean you can ignore me, why in my day, kids like you actually listened to their elders..." (( XD ))

Chriz

Years
  • Christine turned her head to the Charazard morph and smiled.
    "Some still do," she replied back to him, "but I doubt you'll find any of those here."
    She shrugged, watching other morphs around here. Some gathered and tripped around each other's tails. A few were blasting each other even. The temperature lowered around her. It felt good apart from the hot atmosphere. Besides the fact the cool air-conditioner seemed to have broken. That or there was never one to begin with.
    "The museum? That's where I go to relax. I might get a job as an undersea explorer. I heard there might be a lost city not too far under water from here. Things written in braille. Ack, I seem to be rambling today. Anyway, the name's Christine. Nice to meat you. So, why are you joining this tournament? I joined to help one of my friends. I actually love being a Vaporeon. I feel sorry for those with unlucky forms. I did see a very unlucky top heavy one earlier. I wish they could come out with good quantity of cures. There is something odd about this. Reminds me of the Shadow Pokemon incident one of my cousins told me about."

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • He then blew off some steam and flame as he looked to Christine. "I agree, especially with these young hot heads, as for you, what do you mean by Shadow Pokemon Incident...i don't quite understand that..."

Chriz

Years
  • Christine shook her head and answered, "A group called Cipher tried to turn pokemon into pure fighting machines by destroying the pokemon's heart. They basically turned into heartless creatures that would even attack humans. Luckily a few heros have come along and destroyed Cipher's plans. They also returned the pokemon to normal loving creatures. Well, that's what I heard anyway. Then again, that's pretty far from here. I wouldn't expect to see those kind of people out here in Hoen, except for Team Rocket. I don't expect to see Team Rocket cloning pokemon… at the least I don't think so. That's the only effective way to create shadow pokemon. Nah, the whole thing is too much to think about. I must be just nervous. Nervous like a contest pokemon behind another who just used yawn."

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • "Ah i guess, but even so, its technically impossible to do that to us PokeMorphs, because of the fact were part Human, but thats my theory..anyway this might sound funny from an old guy like me but, your quite the attractive young PokeMorph..."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • OOC: Ugh you guys go fast.

IC: Before entering the Espeon morph looked around carefully. Shrugging she entered the building. Walking past everybody Star made her way to one of the regestration lines and waited. When it was finally her turn she quickly filled out the form and handed it back to the reseptionist.

"Here's your ID card." the reseptionist said handing her the plastic card. "Enjoy your time in the-" She started, but then quickly stopped as the Espeon morph's eyes turned a blood red. Star snatched up the card and stuck it in her pocket.

Glancing at a Houndoom morph as she passed, her eyes slowly changing from the red blood color to a midnight black. She walked over to a wall and leaned against it with one foot against the wall and her arm crossed. She surveyed the area and morphs all around her hoping none would approach her.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • He watched the Young Female Espeon Morph perculiarly as he yawned softly "I really don't understand what you younglings really get from these things, they really bore me to death...literally."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Turning her attention to the Charizard morph she frowned. "I'm no youngling." She said simply. Her eyes went back the thr blood red color that they were earlier. All she wanted was for no one to even notice her until the battles started. "These things aren't that boring." Star muttered with more of a scowl on her face than a frown. Looking at the Charizard morph she waited for his answer not like it really mattered to her anyway. This time her eyes did not turn back to the midnight black color, but stayed blood red instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back