• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little pixel shack ^^

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    hey tyvm for the baby moltres articuno and zapdos,i rly liked it... dyu think u cud help me with my game plz?(thas y im requestin so many things on so many posts lol) btw i LOVE ur baby rayquaza, can i put it in my game plz?(lol ill request a backsprite for the chicero on another thread :P)

P.S. im quite good at spriting(just lazy), i can help u with some requests, just tell me which 1s.

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
  • Vega01, most of those sprites are from either the pokemon factory or the cave of dragonflies, so thaty makes you a sprite thief. You could at least give credit to dragonfree for the ones he/she made.

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Vega01, I never gave you permission to request backshots for any of my fake Pok?mon.

I need to add that to my sprite terms of use... -.-

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Are you working on my trainer sprites? I can get impatient right quick, ya know...

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
  • Hmm... Much too tired to respond to all previous posts, so Imma just say that:
    All Deoxy type edits done tomorrow
    Sirius and teh other guy sprites done tomorrow
    ZORRO's overworlds and Sunflorazumarill's overworlds done tomorrow
    All other requests are still on teh waiting list.
    I had a busy day, so I'm too tired to sprite right now.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • Dragonfree said:
    Vega01, I never gave you permission to request backshots for any of my fake Pok?mon.

I need to add that to my sprite terms of use... -.-

OFFTOPIC: Wait a second if that not you I ask permission for then who that other person I ask?
    Since I know who really made the sprite then is it okay to use teh sprite?I promise I will give you Sorry for the misunderstanding.

On-Topic: Remember Draginis If you need help you can always contact me...

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
  • Thanks for your help, Vega01 ^^ If I need anymore help, I'll let you know. =P
    And ~'PadFootPuppy'~, I don't care if you get impatient easily, don't rush me >_>
    Anywho, baby Groudon done:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Remember to host it on your own server and give credit! =D

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    can sum1 giv me summit 2 do? like some spriting or summit... i rly want 2 do some spriting... im rly quite gd at it.. draginis ill help you with some..

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
  • Uh, why don't you just open up your own request thread?

Hey Vega01: May I use that baby Rayquaza if I give you credit for it?

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    lol cuz i wanna help draginis :P if i did open my own request thread draginis wud steal all my custyz lol :P

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
  • Draginis said:
    omfg
    I'll need some time to get all these done...>_< Teh rundown:
    Budgie_boy, I don't work with those legendaries, but I like the idea, so I'll try.
    Shaneypoo17, I didn't ignore you, just forgot to acknowledge your requests. x3 And please don't double post. I'll make those pre evos,too.
    ZORRO, since you actually intend on using them, I'll make them.
    Sunflorazumarill, unless you actually need them and aren't requesting for the sheer fun of it, I said no more OWs or backshots.(Pokemon or trainers.)
    neurotic, yeah, if you get me a reference pic...
    Since there are far too many requests for me to handle, I'm helping five people with their hacks, trying to get started on a comic, plus I want to sprite some particular people...
    Requests are closed until further notice. DO NOT REQUEST.

It won't let me post a pic. till I get 15 posts...

Misao

Eclipse Gym Owner
    Years
  • hi!! can you make me a trainer sprite of this girl ^^
    her hair si black blue and her eyes green, and can you put in her hand a pokeball =P
    thx in advance

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
  • Shaneypoo17, if you're any good with trainer sprites, you could do some of those trainer sprites Budgie_boy asked for a few pages back.
    And I'm sorry Kygore trainer! I completely forgot. ^^;
    I didn't have much time on teh comp today, so I didn't get as much as I wanted to done. But I made one of ZORRO's sprite sheets, Sunflorazumarill's sprite sheet and the Sirius sprite.(Which I am intensely disappointed with.)
    Here:
    My little pixel shack ^^

My little pixel shack ^^

My little pixel shack ^^
    <==(UGH!)
    And Misao, I said requests were closed, but your request is simple. So Imma make an exception! But no more x3 I need to catch up on my current ones.
    Requests are still closed

Years
  • Hey Draginis I am good at trainer sprites (I send you an example through PM) So how about 'hiring' me in your shop?

Nice backshots.I really like them.Keep it up Draginis.Work harder and you will someday I am sure will become a great spriter! ;)

Back