• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I used have a MySpace account before, though I deleted it once I found this place, and I was too busy here and on forums to spend time there. I used to also have a Facebook account, but I deleted it due to busyness also. Plus, I had tons of people stalking me. o_O

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I have both a MySpace and Facebook, but they only exist to increase the contact count on friends lists. I don't even think I've touched either of them in what feels like an eternity.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I have facebook because everyone at school had it. But the facefeed or whatever gets on my nerves. I like Myspace and Livejournal more.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I have a facebook and a myspace, but I only go on Facebook. My friends and I use it to do projects, meet ups, and plan parties for people.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I have a MySpace account and I prefer it better than Facebook. I use it to contact my friends and find out hows life treated them after graduation.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I used to be a Myspace-lover. I never even thought of joining Facebook and even when someone finally convinced me to make my first account, I quickly deleted it due to the controls. That was through the previous version of Facebook. I rejoined Facebook a few months ago and found it much more enjoyable with the new changes; though, like others, the means of communication that I used to use for friends has slipped since only a handfew of them actually talk to me on there. Kind of upsetting. It used to be strictly offline friends only, but I recently opened it up to close friends on PC; and that is extremely limited in terms of adding them. If I have even the slightest hesitation, since I do have personal information about myself that people I don't trust 100% of who they say they are can really use against me.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have a profile on Facebook, Bebo, Twitter and MySpace. That's also the order of frequency in which I use them.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I used to use Myspace, it stopped working & thank god, it's just another slave to trends

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I had both but it didn't do anything but cause me drama. If a girl other than my gf posted something on my wall like hey baby or hey sweetie.....yeah.....so I deleted both of them.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    wow...seems like a lot of you deleted it...for me I use myspace, and check it once in awhile (PC keeps me too occupied...lol)
    but no stalkers for me...YAY!

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    I have neither. I don't have enough time for those social networking sites. My brother, on the other hand, is in a semi famous band where our family lives, so he gets a comment on his MySpace every two or three minutes (no joke, they are piling up by the dozen as we speak!) from some insecure teenage girl who likes touchy-feely emo garbage.

He once used the computer for seven hours straight once, which makes me embarrassed to be related to him...

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I have a Myspace/Facebook/Tagged/LJ, I just feel more used to Myspace. Facebook I tried but after three years of Myspace I doubt I'll get used to it. Facebook just is not for me, so I'm a Myspace-whore. Besides everyone has a Myspace here, ;D. Livejournal, I sorta get on but not very often. I don't post entries anymore I just read them.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    He says he just got a message from one of his fans saying, "I want you."

Yeah, that would be reason number 1 for me wanting to stay away from MySpace...

Back