• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names, what will you name yourself and your rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
  • I will go for the traditional name except a little change, i will use a last name too: Gold Hearth(if i buy soul silver) and Silver Soul(if i buy HearthGold)

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Im going to be Sora the rival is going to be riku and if i can name the girl im going to Kari lol i like when i can name all three

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I've always used new names for new games even if the characters are the same person for some of them. I may do again. Names that sound Japanese and can be spelled using Kanji without adding any extra syllables are cool to use and yet they're still American/English speaking names... Like Erika and Dante or something in that category.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • well either ill go simple -call myself Dan and my rival '???' as thats what he says his name is- or ill make something up and update it when ive thought of it! =p

Years
  • My name will be Steve, like I always name myself, and as for my rival, I usually use my best friends name, so Mike. BUT! When I first played Silver, and my rival said "My name is ???" I named him ???, so maybe ???.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Well, I still haven't decided if I'm going to play as the male or female characters... I'm not really liking the girl's design, but it feels kinda weird playing as a guy. xD; If I play as a girl I'll be Rin, which is what I always name myself (it's a shortening of my real name). If I'm a guy, I dunno... Probably some guy name that I like, like Winston... or Levi... or... Brayden or something... 8D;

My rival will definitely be Silver, though, after the PokeSpe character. C:

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I will most likely be seth or gold, while my rival will always be silver

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back